Beautifully Spacious Direct Oceanfront Access Townhome
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windward East townhome description
Enjoy everything the Space Coast has to offer in this beautifully remodeled and decorated 2BR/2.5BA (1500 sq ft) townhome in world famous Cocoa Beach. This two story escape is part of a well sought after quiet Windward East Condominium community. It is right on the ocean and ideally situated in central Cocoa Beach. While vacationing here you have easy access to what the area has to offer:
- 2 minute walk to grocery, shopping and restaurants.
- 5 minute drive to quaint downtown Cocoa Beach with boutique shops and plenty of restaurant choices.
- 20 minute walk or 3 minute drive to world famous Ron Jon’s Surf Shop.
- 20 minute drive to the Port Canaveral for cruising and fishing.
- 20 minute drive to historic downtown Cocoa/Rockledge with plenty of shopping and restaurants.
- 25 minute walk or 5 minute drive to Cocoa Beach Pier.
- 30 minute drive to Kennedy Space Center.
- Access to 15 golf courses within 40 minutes including only 5 minutes to beautiful Cocoa Beach Country Club with majestic views of the Banana River from many of the holes.
- 50 minute drive to Orlando International Airport (MCO).
- 1 hour to Orlando attractions including Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.
Otherwise if you prefer, you can just spend your time relaxing at the beach enjoying the cool ocean water and warm ocean breeze. Cocoa Beach has miles of nonstop sand you can enjoy between your toes as you take your daily stroll. From your vacation home, you only have to walk 2 minutes, in the privacy of the Windward East development, to enjoy the heated pool and private access to the beach. When you’re ready to head in from the beach, you can use the easily accessible shower and foot wash to clean the sand off.
On the day of a rocket, you can spend a leisure day at the beach and have a prime view of the launch right from your beach chair. Don’t forget to bring your tennis rackets since you can be on the court in 30 seconds or less.
- Every room is fully furnished with a decorated tropical/beach theme.
- Every room (except kitchen) has a remote controlled ceiling fan.
- First floor is fully tiled with stairs and upstairs are comfortably carpeted.
- New Trane Air Conditioner / Heater.
- Family Room has two spacious sleeper sofas, 32 inch TV and DVD player with surround sound.
- Dining Room can easily accommodate up to six.
- Patio contains a comfortable table and chairs to enjoy the sunsets.
- Den has a very comfortable sleeper sofa, chair and TV.
- Kitchen is full self-service with all the amenities for you to prepare delectable meals. Included are table settings for up to eight, glasses, flatware, cooking utensils, pots and pans. Appliances include full size refrigerator/freezer with automatic ice maker, quiet dishwasher, microwave, oven, “George Foreman” grill, toaster and all important coffer maker.
- A Full size washer and dryer, right off the kitchen, is available to clean your cloths, bedding (provided in unit) and beach towels.
- Half Bathroom is easy located downstairs.
- Master Bedroom (Upstairs) is a very spacious room with queen size bed, dresser with mirror, two night stands, TV and large walk-in closet.
- Master Bathroom (Upstairs) is also very spacious with a large Jacuzzi bath and shower.
- Guest Bedroom (Upstairs) is a generous size room with queen size bed, pull out futon, dresser and two closets.
- Guest Bathroom (Upstairs) contains an easy to access walk-in shower.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Keywords: Townhome, Cocoa Beach, Windward East, Ron Jon's, Redecorated, Fully Furnished, Private Beach Access, Monthly Rental, Beachfront Development, Heated Pool, Plenty of Parking.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
My children and I loved our stay.
My children and I loved our stay.
I rented this townhome in july 2011 for 3 weeks. My son is 11 years old and girls are 17 .We loved our stay. It is very clean.The pool and the ocean are only 2 minutes walk and you don't have to cross the street. I would love to stay there in the future again . My children ask me to come back next year. The action start at 20 minutes walk for them. Ron Jon ,the pier,...And the area is very secure. Michel, , Qc. Canada
- Guest Michel (St-Bruno, QC, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/13/11
- Review Submitted 08/07/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Nice beach Get-a-away
Nice beach Get-a-away
Townhome is clean and roomy. Ample room for a larger family w/ children, group of girlfriends or a couple. I vacationed here w/ 4 children ranging in age from toddler to teen. Plently of parking. Short walk to beach. We would hit the beach early in the morning, set up beach umbrellas, sand mats,etc. Around noon we would go to the pool, then back to town home for a late lunch and rest (or watch movies on DVD player). We would return to the beach late afternoon or early evening. The beach was not crowded. We saw many birds, sea turtles. We found good spots to boogie board, body board and surf. Short walk to Ron Jons surf shop. Grocery store is across the street. Nearby picnic and playground area. Very short drive (or could walk) to the historic Cocoa Beach Pier. We really enjoyed ourselves. Very relaxing. If you want activities many things to do very close by.
- Guest midwest mom (Omaha)
- Date of stay 07/23/10
- Review Submitted 02/24/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Cocoa Beach Gem
Cocoa Beach Gem
My wife and I decided to try Florida for a nice little getaway in May 2010 and found this Cooca Beach gem. What we found was a beautiful and quiet private beach with plenty of sunshine and time to relax. This was one of the most relaxing getaways that we have every taken. A good portion of the week we just sat on the beach and enjoyed the sunshine and the beauty of it all. We also took long walks along the shore, visitied the local shops and took drives around the area. We found the rental to be 1st class - very roomy, quiet and clean. The only regret we had was that we had to leave. We enjoyed the place so much we are planning to return sometime in 2011. I would highly recommend this place in Cocoa Beach.
- Guest pjs (Salt Lake City)
- Date of stay 02/19/11
- Review Submitted 02/19/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
Monthly....$1500/mo Plus 11% FL sales/county tax and cleaning fee $75 $250 security deposit required at time of reservation Full rent due 60 days prior to arrival Deposit is refundable (less $75) if canceled prior to 60 days of arrival Deposit returned 30 days after departure less utilities, cleaning fee and damages Rate includes local phone and cable Note: Until confirmed reservation, rates are subject to change without notice
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I have lived in Florida all my life and love everything the state has to offer for residents and vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose Windward East:
I grew up in the Cocoa Beach area and have many fond memories fishing and canoeing in the Banana River and spending the day at the beach. I currently live in South Florida and bought this property because of the relaxing feeling you get spending time in the area. Also, it still retains the charm of old Florida.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
I absolutely love the Windward East development. The HOA and friendly residents take great pride in keeping the property clean and modernized. Windward East was one of the first developments to comply with the new city of Cocoa Beach certifications of rental properties and set an example for the rest to follow. The development is very quiet, offers plenty of parking, heated pool and private access to the beach via a recently renovated boardwalk. While the Townhome does not have a view of the beach, it is much more spacious than the 2BR/2BA condos in the main towers; yet you’re only a leisure two minute stroll to the beach.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Windward East offers private beach access
View from balcony
Beautifully decorated living room
Spacious Kitchen with all appliances
Tropically relaxing Master Bedroom
Large spacious Master Bathroom
Second Bedroom has a pull out futon
Conveniently located in central Cocoa Beach
Windward East heated pool
Front door access. Beach is short 2 minute private walk to main tower.
Relaxing Den is located next to the kitchen and also has a TV
Full size washer and dryer
Master Bedroom has a large walk-in closet
Master Bathroom has a large Jacuzzi
Second Bedroom has two large closets
Windward East is close to Ron Jon's and Cocoa Beach Surf Company
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013