Dollar Point Lake View Home: Hoa Swimming Pool/Private Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe City house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Delmira is an incredible home with spectacular views and is beautiful in every way. The owners have taken every measure to ensure the highest quality possible throughout the home. As soon as you walk in the door the view will take your breath away. There are large windows to capture the true beauty of Lake Tahoe. The moon rise in one of the most beautiful sights possible. Every bedroom has down bedding and is perfectly cozy. There are views from every room except the one room with twin beds. Dollar Point is located just 2 miles from Tahoe City and has many amenities with the association. The amenities include: Private beach with swim area, restrooms, and picnic area. Outdoor swimming pool and tennis club. We are confident that you will be thrilled to vacation at Delmira at Dollar Point.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Two Twins
Bedroom #5 Trundle Bed & King Murphy Bed
* 4000 square feet
* Incredible Lake Views
* Hot Tub & Gas BBQ w/Panoramic Views on Large Deck
* Great Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Large Windows with Open Floor Plan
* Downstairs Rec Room: Foosball Table, Game Table for 4 with Chess & Backgammon, Pottery Barn Trundle Bed w/Ralph Lauren Bedding; (trundle pops up and there is a bed converter so it can be used as a king or as two twins);
* Kitchenette Downstairs: fridge, sink, microwave, coffee maker, small table & stools
* 3 TV's/1 DVD Player/1 VCR Player/Bose CD Player
* Luxury Linens and Lovely Bedding
* Dining Table Seats 10
* Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen on Main Level
* Ping Pong Table in Garage
* Air Conditioning on Upper Level Only - (Not Strong Enough To Cool Entire Floor Down Due to Large Windows)
* iPod Players in All Bedrooms & Living Rooms
* Internet Access (connection not guaranteed)
* Inquire About Pets - Written Approval Required
* Dollar Point HOA Amenities: Swimming Pool with Diving Board and Aqua Classes; Tennis Courts; BBQs; Play Area and Lawn; Private Beach with Volleyball Net and Tables (See Photo #3 - Open from mid-June to Labor Day Weekend - weather depending)
* 4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment
* 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination - home of the 1960 Winter Olympics
Keywords: Dollar Point, lake tahoe, lake, view, private beach, swimming pool, tennis, hot tub,
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 10-11
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- Towels Provided
- 4000 square feet Incredible Lake Views Hot Tub & Gas BBQ w/Panoramic Views on Large Deck Great Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV, Large Windows with Open Floor Plan Downstairs Rec Room: Foosball Table, Game Table for 4 with Chess & Backgammon, Pottery Barn Trundle Bed w/Ralph Lauren Bedding; (trundle pops up and there is a bed converter so it can be used as a king or as two twins); Kitchenette Downstairs: fridge, sink, microwave, coffee maker, small table & stools 3 TV's/1 DVD Player/1 VCR Player/Bose CD Player Luxury Linens and Lovely Bedding Dining Table Seats 10 Beautiful Gourmet Kitchen on Main Level Ping Pong Table in Garage Air Conditioning on Upper Level Only - (Not Strong Enough To Cool Entire Floor Down Due to Large Windows) iPod Players in All Bedrooms & Living Rooms Internet Access (connection not guaranteed) Inquire About Pets - Written Approval Required ...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Dollar Point HOA Amenities: Swimming Pool with Diving Board and Aqua Classes; Tennis Courts; BBQs; Play Area and Lawn; Private Beach with Volleyball Net and Tables (See Photo #3 - Open from mid-June to Labor Day Weekend - weather depending) Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Tahoe City Events: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing, (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) Biking: Ride Along Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By or Head Up the West Shore to One of the Lovely Beaches Alpine Meadows: Horse Stables offer a variety of options for trail riding through the Granite Chief Wilderness; Hike the Five Lakes Trail - a moderately challenging 4 mile round trip hike along the back side of KT 22 along a wall of exposed granite and volcanic rock. Once you get to the top, you are rewarded with multiple lakes and scenic views World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/) Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village); Squaw Valley USA Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving...........$1,000/nt . $ 6,000/wk (7th Night Free) Spring and Fall.................$ 900/nt . $ 5,500/wk (7th Night Free) Summer .........................$1,200/nt . $ 7,000/wk (1 Wk Min)(7th Night Free) Christmas and Presidents Week...$1,500/nt . $ 9,000/wk (1 Wk Min) (7th Night Free) New Years ......................$2,000/nt . $12,000/wk (1 Wk Min) (7th Night Free) Cleaning Fee: $325.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tahoe City Golf at 3 Miles
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 1-530-584-3444
Lovely Sunny Deck with Patio Furniture and Panoramic Views
Open Floor Plan with Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace & Flat Screen TV
Large Kitchen with Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances
Master bedroom with king bed, luxurious down bedding and wonderful lake view.
Comfortable twin beds.
Full size hall bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Recreation room with game table, foosball, TV, king Murphy bed and trundle bed.
Kitchenette downstairs adjacent to recreation room.
Bubbling comfort and relaxation under the stars to help you unwind blissfully.
Biking on East Shore
Dining Room Table Seats 10 with Stunning Views
Beautiful Hardwood Floors and Lighting
A cozy bedroom with king bed and plush linens.
Lake views from cozy queen bedroom.
Master bathroom with large shower and great view.
Recreation room is large with kitchenette adjoining for snacks and drinks.
Side of House
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013