Impressive Lakeview Home: Hot Tub, Hoa Beach W/Shared Pier
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe City house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Affording a commanding view of beautiful Lake Tahoe, this gorgeous, hilltop home sits in an ideal location, perfect for year round entertainment. Located just 2.5 miles from Tahoe City, five minute drive up the hill from the private beach, dock and park on the lake and fifteen minutes from Squaw Valley, the house's position is tranquil, panoramic and convenient. Every effort to take advantage of the wonderful views has been made. The living room, with twenty foot ceilings, has floor to ceiling windows that look out over the lake and the snow capped mountains beyond, as do all the bedrooms. The kitchen, the dining area, the deck, even two of the bathrooms, all frame the lake's gorgeous vistas. Designed and decorated with exquisite style and taste, this is a home one would fully expect to see in Architectural Digest. Furnishings include vintage style tables and chairs, numerous artworks of original paintings and antique posters, designer rugs and lamps. This mountain home is an ideal blend of comfort and charm. Build in the mid '90's', the property's mountain-style architecture contains all modern amenities associated with a house of this calibre, including a whirlpool tub and a steam shower in the master bedroom. For play, the main room has a television mounted inside it's own amoire. In the large playroom there is a big screen television with ample seating area and a pool table watched over by a hand carved totem pole. On the deck, the briquette barbeque, as well as a large Jacuzzi overlooks the lake. Just a few minutes beyond the doorstep are miles of foot and biking trails winding through the forest and meadows. Just down the hill is the private beach to which the house has access. There is parking for four cars.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 2 Twins
Bedroom #4 2 Twins in Loft
* 2800 sq ft
* Wonderful Lake Views throughout Home
* Hot Tub on Deck
* Tahoe Park Beach Homeowner Amenities
* 3 Bedroom Suites
* Stone framed Gas Fireplace in
* Beautiful Decor
* Dining Table for 6-8 plus 3 Bar stools
* Charming Yard
* Pool Table, gas burning Fireplace and Big Screen TV w/DVD in Den
* Gas BBQ on Deck
* High Speed Internet Access (please note this connection is not guaranteed)
* Please be advised, this property has a driveway or an access road that could be considered steep. We strongly encourage anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15), bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and always carry chains.
* Written Approval Required for Pets
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, lake view, view, hot tub, private beach, pier, mountain style, tranquil, pool table, big screen TV, high speed internet access
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- * 2800 sqft * Wonderful Lake Views throughout Home * Hot Tub on Deck * Tahoe Park Beach Homeowner Amenities * 3 Bedroom Suites * Stone framed Gas Fireplace in * Beautiful Decor * Dining Table for 6-8 plus 3 Barstools * Charming Yard * Pool Table, gas burning Fireplace and Big Screen TV w/DVD in Den * Washer/Dryer * Gas BBQ on Deck * High Speed Internet Access (please note this connection is not guaranteed) ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Tahoe Park HOA Summer Amenities: Beach, Shared Pier, Lovely Grass Area with Playground and Picnic Benches, Kayak Rentals Next Door at Sunnyside (see photos on the image gallery and www.laketahoeparkassociation.com for photos, details) Written Approval Required for Pets No Garage Access Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Boating: rent a speedboat at Sunnyside Marina to explore the lake from the water or step aboard the classic wooden yacht Wild Goose II for a cruise on Lake Tahoe; kayaks and paddleboards are also great for skimming the lake Beaches: Chambers Landing sandy beach, shared pier, bar & grill; Meeks Bay Resort for beautiful, sandy white beach, 2 boat ramps, ski boat rentals, canoe/kayak rentals, guided fishing excursions, (fishing licenses are available at the Meeks Bay General Store), paddleboats, water toys & accessories; Sugar Pine Resort has for a lengthy sandy beach and lovely grass area with paved nature trail Hiking: Emerald Bay has amazing trails to 'desolation wilderness', streams and walking excursion down to Vikingsholm Castle; travel the Tahoe Rim Trail to enjoy panoramic views of Lake Tahoe and the adjacent valleys, traverse wilderness & retrace Indian paths & pioneer trails and be captivated by the unforgettable vistas; the Rubicon Trail starts at DL Bliss State Park and dips up & down along the west shore offering some of the most scenic views of the lake - Biking: Rent bikes in Homewood & ride down to Sugar Pine Point State Park & tour the park, small wildlife musesum & gift shop, or head northeast to Tahoe City and link up with the Truckee River bike trail into Squaw Valley; explore the many mountain biking trails Live Music: West Shore Cafe hosts the Full Moon Rising party series and live music every Friday + Saturday; Tahoe City offers free Sunday Concerts at the beach 4-7 pm; Museums: Explore the Tahoe Maritiime Museum in Homewood,?dedicated to preserving Lake Tahoe's maritime history through innovative interpretation; Gatekeepers Museum in Tahoe City?showcases Tahoe history, from the Washoe people through the logging & mining eras; Watson Cabin is the oldest building in Tahoe City & is listed on the National Register...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .....................$ 540/night . $3250/week (7th Nt Free) Spring and Fall............................$ 485/night . $2950/week (7th Nt Free) Summer ....................................$ 540/night . $3250/week (7th Nt Free) Christmas and President's Week.............$ 810/night . $4875/week (7th Nt Free) New Years .................................$1080/night . $6500/week (7th Nt Free) Cleaning Fee: $225.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 1-530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.