Ski in-Ski Out @ Mid-Mountain Northstar - Luxury Home by Ritz!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Truckee house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Tucked amongst the powdery snow and bathing in the warm sun, 'Mid-Mountain at Northstar' is the place to stay for a true ski-in/ski-out experience! Located within walking distance to the Ritz Carlton Highlands at Northstar's mid-mountain, be the first on the slopes each morning for incredible fresh tracks! There is truly no better location in all of Lake Tahoe when it comes to a fabulous ski experience. Then ski back to 'Mid-Mountain' at lunch for your own delectable creations. Finally, don't stay in at night, the fun just begins, take the gondola down to the Village at Northstar and gather with friends to experience an array of restaurants, boutique shopping, firepits, and a signature outdoor skating rink. The whole family will stay entertained and every shop has been selected for its one-of-a-kind merchandise and it's all just steps away from the family-friendly slopes of Northstar Ski Resort. This is truly the BEST and only way to experience a luxury ski vacation!
Bedroom #1 King Suite
Bedroom #2 King Suite
Bedroom #3 Queen Suite
Bedroom #4 Trundle Bed
Bedroom #5 Twin/Double Bunk Bed
* 3,550 square feet
* Ski In/Ski Out
* Hot Tub, Outdoor Speakers & Firepit, Ping Pong Table in Garage
* Gourmet Kitchen with Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer, Sub-Zero Fridge Drawers, Thermador Micro/Ovens and Warming Drawer, Wolf Professional Gas Stove, Full Size Wolf Electric Oven, Wine Fridge
* Living Room: Italian Leather Sofas, Gas Fireplace with Custom Stonework, 40' HDTV/DVD w/5.1 Surround Sound, Wet Bar
* Flat Screen HDTVs & iPod clock radios all bedrooms
* Roman soaking tubs oversized dual-head showers featuring rainheads, heated floor, heated toilet seat, riverrock shower floor
* Ski Room: self-draining ski racks & coat rack
* Wireless Internet
* 3rd Story Loft: Sitting Area and Game Table
* 2 Car Garage
* Access to Village at Northstar HOA amenities - Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Center w/lockers
* Short Walk to Ritz-Carlton Highlands: Manzanita Restaurant featuring acclaimed chef Traci Des Jardins with French inspired California cuisine with organic, sustainable and locally grown meat and produce when possible; Lake Tahoe?s premier spa experience featuring treatments and therapies themed around water, the woods and wellness;
* Blue Bird Days at Northstar for Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding! Experience 300+ days of sunny California skies, light winds, perfect powder temperatures, 19 lifts & 92 trails
* Northstar Winter Activities: Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of expertly groomed trails suited for all ability levels (includes track, skate, snowshoe and Telemark). XC, Telemark & Snoeshow Rentals & Lessons. Warming huts, scenic picnic sites with views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountain peaks, outdoor deck and firepits , Snow Tubing
* 9,000 sq ft roller skating rink with cabanas & outdoor fire pits. Free skating - $5 rentals
* Organized Events, Crafts & Activities in Village, Star Gazing Tours, Candle Making, Beading, Teddy Bear Making, Kids Events, Yoga & Tai Chi, Wine Tasting at Earthly Delights
* Restaurants: Baxter's Bistro & Lounge, Mikuni Sushi, Rubicon Pizza, Earthly Delights, TC's Pub, North of the Boarder Burritos, The Chocolate Bar, Euro Gelato & Snacks, Starbucks, Grapes & Grounds, Olivier Napa Valley Gourmet Foods
Keywords: Northstar, Lake Tahoe, ski, ski in/ski out, snowboarding, cross country, skating rink, swim, hot tub
- 3550 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- # 3,550 square feet # Ski In/Ski Out # Hot Tub, Outdoor Speakers & Firepit, Ping Pong Table in Garage # Gourmet Kitchen with Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer, Sub-Zero Fridge Drawers, Thermador Micro/Ovens and Warming Drawer, Wolf Professional Gas Stove, Full Size Wolf Electric Oven, Wine Fridge # Living Room: Italian Leather Sofas, Gas Fireplace with Custom Stonework, 40' HDTV/DVD w/5.1 Surround Sound, Wet Bar # Flat Screen HDTVs & iPod clock radios all bedrooms # Roman soaking tubs oversized dual-head showers featuring rainheads, heated floor, heated toilet seat, riverrock shower floor # Ski Room: self-draining ski racks & coat rack # Wireless Internet # 3rd Story Loft: Sitting Area and Game Table # 2 Car Garage...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Access to Village at Northstar HOA amenities - Lap Pool, Hot Tub, Fitness Center w/lockers Short Walk to Ritz-Carlton Highlands: Manzanita Restaurant featuring acclaimed chef Traci Des Jardins with French inspired California cuisine with organic, sustainable and locally grown meat and produce when possible; Lake Tahoe?s premier spa experience featuring treatments and therapies themed around water, the woods and wellness; # Blue Bird Days at Northstar for Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding! Experience 300+ days of sunny California skies, light winds, perfect powder temperatures, 19 lifts & 92 trails # Northstar Winter Activities: Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of expertly groomed trails suited for all ability levels (includes track, skate, snowshoe and Telemark). XC, Telemark & Snoeshow Rentals & Lessons. Warming huts, scenic picnic sites with views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountain peaks, outdoor deck and firepits , Snow Tubing # 9,000 sq ft roller skating rink ummer Events and Activities: Golfing: Designed by Robert Muir Graves, Northstar's 18-hole/par-72 course offers Lessons, Speciality Clinics, Jr. Golf Programs &? Tournaments. Active golf course whose features create a flow of movement that seamlessly moves in and over the natural terrain carries a rating of 72.4 from the Northern California Golf Association The Village at Northstar: Movie Theater showing Hollywood Hits in 96 Elevated Stadium Seats, Free Live Music on Saturday and Sunday Afternoons, Roller Skating in 9000 sq ft rink, Bungy Trampoline, Candle Making, Pottery Painting, Jewelry Design, Yoga & Wellness Classes, Star Gazing Tours, Geocaching, Kids Adventure Club, Scenic Lift Rides & Guided Hikes Mountain Biking: incredible adventures from beginner to advanced - cross country & downhill biking trails and race series via gondola & chair lifts, bike rentals and bike shop services Multiple Restaurants & Shops in the Village featuring Pizza, Sushi, Deli items, California Cuisine, Starbucks, etc. Northstar Events: 5th Annual Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival July 14th; Tahoe Trail 100k Leadville Qualifier July 22nd; Tahoe Star Tours Every Sat.; Retro Skate Nights Every Tuesday; Chalk Tahoe - Memorial Day Weekend; Autumn Food & Wine Festival Sept. 7th-9th; Tough Mudder Sept. 22nd-23rd ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving ..................$ 2,050/night . $12,500/week (7th Nt Free) Spring and Fall.........................$ 1000/night . $ 6000/week (7th Nt Free) Summer .................................$ 1000/night . $ 6000/week (7th Nt Free) Christmas and Presidents Week...........$ 3,125/night . $18,750/week (1 Week Min) New Years ..............................$ 4,200/night . $25,000/week (1 Week Min) Cleaning Fee: $400.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at 3 Miles
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Truckee:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
Fresh Powder at Northstar - be the first to get it in the AM!
Lovely Living Room with Large Windows
Lovely Kitchen with tons of sun
King bedroom suite with plush linens.
Twin bed with pull out twin below - Suite
Powder room on main living area.
Rear yard with large stone patio, fire pit and hot tub.
9000 sq ft ice skating rink with Smores, firepits and cabanas
Hundreds of Hiking Trails for all levels
No vacation is complete without a trip to Emerald Bay
Ski In/Ski Out from Mid-Mountain at Northstar.
Gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances and seating at the counter.
Dining area with access out to the deck.
A warm and cozy king bed suite.
All bedrooms have full bathrooms.
Loft seating area. Bunk bedroom also on this upper level.
Ski "Home Run" down to Ritz Carlton Gondola.
The Village Gondola at Northstar
Biking on the East Shore - the flume trail
Try paddleboarding - the most fun!
Fishing on the Truckee River - or rafting too
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013