Luxury Squaw Valley Home: Hot Tub/Shuttle Access to Mountain!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Squaw Valley (Olympic Valley) house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. There is no better place to enjoy winter than at Squaw Valley USA! Home to the 1960 Olympic Winter Games, there is a reason why people flock to Squaw Valley from international destinations each year. Its epic runs, breathtaking views and enviable powder days make any vacation an unique and memorable experience. But don't just drive to the slopes each morning, immerse yourself in the middle of it all by staying at High Altitude in Squaw Valley. This beautiful home emanates warmth and comfort and has every amenity necessary from the sunken hot tub to the gourmet kitchen. So kick off your ski boots and stay awhile, because you won't be stuck in traffic if you choose High Altitude.
Bedroom #1 King - Master
Bedroom #2 King - Master
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Queen and Trundle Bed
* 3,200 square feet
* Squaw Valley Shuttle Runs Every 1/2 hr during Day Light Hours: wait at entrance to Ridge Court on left side nearest Ridge Court and waive at shuttle driver. The shuttle will stop and take you to the drop off near the cable car building/village entrance. If you wish to go to the Resort at Squaw Creek, wait on the opposite side and waive down the shuttle to the Resort. The Resort shuttle will drop you near the Squaw Creek Ski Run. You can purchase tickets there.
* Sunken Hot Tub
* Living Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Gleaming Hardwood Flooring, Wood Fireplace
* Gas Fireplace in 3 Bedrooms
* Radiant Heat in Bathrooms - All Tubs Have Spa Jets
* Gourmet Kitchen with Well Appointed Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Ovens, Gorgeous Granite Counters
* All Bathrooms Equipped with Jetted Tubs
* TV in Bedrooms and Living Room
* Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed)
* No Garage - Parking for 2 Cars in Driveway and Overflow in Public Parking at the Resort at Squaw Creek
* 3 Minutes to World Renowned Squaw Valley USA
* 3 Minutes to the Village at Squaw & The Resort at Squaw Creek for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Starbucks Coffee & Numerous Activities and Entertainment
* 1/2 Mile to World Renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr. 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
* Ice Skating in Winter at High Camp - Top of the Cable Car
* 1/2 Mile Ride to Hwy 89 to Access the Lengthy, Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Truckee River
* These are transforming times for Squaw Valley; a new era is dawning by way of our entire team's dedication to the guest experience that will put us on par with the very best resorts in North America: Olympic House Renovations: Olympic House has been remodeled to include all new menus and a fully renovated Bar One. New menus include fresh salads, gourmet pizzas, Asian stir-fry bowls and custom-made burritos. New Mountaintop Kids Zone: Belmont Park has transformed into a kids terrain park complete with a snow fort and kid-friendly jumps, bumps and whoopty-doos. Expanded Demo Center: Located in the Village, this high-performance shop will work in conjunction with the on-mountain Gold Coast Demo Center allowing guests to conveniently try out this season's latest technology. The shop will also offer the best in tuning with a brand new Wintersteiger tuning machine. Expanded Night Terrain Park: For the 2010-11 winter season we're greatly expanding night skiing and riding with new lighting in the Riviera Terrain Park and Halfpipe. Renovated Squaw Kids Children's Center: The Squaw Kids Children's Center has been renovated, including an expanded second floor, larger lunch room and more rental room space. Three New State-of-The-Art Grooming Machines: Three new grooming machines have been added to Squaw Valley's snow cat fleet, significantly improving snow surface quality and grooming by 25%. Improved Snow Making: Squaw Valley's snow making multi-year equipment upgrade to greener and more efficient models continues into its ninth year. We've also expanded snow making in the Halfpipe. 39 North remodel completion; transformation of entire ground floor: The final stage of the $3 million remodel of the mid-mountain restaurants at Gold Coast is complete. On the ground floor 39 North has been transformed with new food and an entirely new aesthetic. New Shops in the Village: Squaw welcomes a host of new shops to the European-style base village: Squaw Dogs, Marmot and Squaw One Logo Company.
Keywords: Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe, ski, hike, snowboarding, cross country,
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- Towels Provided
- * 3,200 square feet * Squaw Valley Shuttle Runs Every 1/2 hr during Day Light Hours: wait at entrance to Ridge Court on left side nearest Ridge Court and waive at shuttle driver. The shuttle will stop and take you to the drop off near the cable car building/village entrance. If you wish to go to the Resort at Squaw Creek, wait on the opposite side and waive down the shuttle to the Resort. The Resort shuttle will drop you near the Squaw Creek Ski Run. You can purchase tickets there. * Sunken Hot Tub * Living Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Gleaming Hardwood Flooring, Wood Fireplace * Gas Fireplace in 3 Bedrooms * Radiant Heat in Bathrooms - All Tubs Have Spa Jets * Gourmet Kitchen with Well Appointed Stainless Steel Appliances, Double Ovens, Gorgeous Granite Counters * All Bathrooms Equipped with Jetted Tubs * Den * TV in Bedrooms and Living Room * Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed) * No Garage - Park 2 Cars in Driveway...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities - 2012: World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/) Golfing: World Renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr. 18 Hole Championship Golf Course Surrounded by Six Majestic Sierra Peaks & Sitting Serenely at the Base of Squaw Valley USA Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village) Resort at Squaw Creek: Restaurants, Shopping, Activities Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept. 2nd (http://www.squaw.com/things-to-do/events-calendar) Biking: Ride to Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By Tahoe City: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Biking, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing,? (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving . Dec 15-Apr 15 . $ 1000/night ... $ 6,000/week (4 nt. min All Other Seasons: $ 750/night ... $ 45000/week (4 nt. min.) Cleaning: $250 10% Transient Occupancy Tax Christmas ............................. $1,500/night .. $ 9000/week (1 Week Min) New Years ............................. $2,000/night .. $12,000/week (1 Week Min) Presidents Week ....................... $1,500/night .. $ 9,000/week (4 nt. min)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Squaw Valley USA at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Squaw Valley USA at 1 Miles
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Squaw Valley (Olympic Valley):
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of High Altitude with deck at front of the house.
Living room is anchored by stone wood-burning fireplace and opens to deck.
King bedroom suite upstairs is luxurious with gas fireplace and TV
Queen bedroom suite downstairs has gas fireplace and TV
Master bath upstairs has radiant heat, jetted tub and separate shower
Landing at the top of the stairs.
Dining table seats 8 with kitchen behind the counter.
King Master bedroom suite viewing the fireplace .
Living room and dining area.
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters.
King Master bedroom suite upstairs with lovely linens, gas fireplace and TV
Downstairs bedroom has queen bed, twin trundle bed, TV & private bath.
Entrance and foyer with view into the den.
Looking out from kitchen to dining area and front deck beyond outdoors.
King Master bedroom suite upstairs with view down hall to the landing.
Squaw Valley USA ! Home to the 1960 Olympic Winter Games.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013