Ski-in Ski Out, Northstar Home, Hot Tub, Swimming Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Northstar house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Apres Ski Lodge is a lovely, newly constructed home located in the upscale Northstar neighborhood referred to as Big Springs. Apres Ski Lodge is the perfect family vacation retreat, summer or winter. In the winter, don't hassle with parking, instead leisurely finish your hot coffee, pop on your skis and head right out the back door to the Ritz Gondola and Home Run. Inside, revel in the woodsy setting and contemporary mountain decor while you warm your hands by the authentic wood fireplace in the great room. After a hard day on the slopes, the kids will adore relaxing in the downstairs rec room with its gas fireplace, TV/DVD and access to the hot tub. In the summer, there is no better place to have fun then the NPOA rec center pool, tennis and fitness complex. Or, if you want to experience the refreshing crisp lake water and its surrounding, majestic beauty, head the mere 7 minutes over the hill directly to the lake. Either season, Apres Ski Lodge is the perfect location from which to launch your vacation retreat!
Bedroom #1 King - Master Suite
Bedroom #2 King & Trundle Bed - Suite
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Queen
Bedroom #5 Two Twin/Twin Bunkbeds
Featured Amenity: Ski in/Ski Out - View of 'Home Run'/Highlands Gondola to the Ritz Carlton from the Back Deck - Walk to the Village
Keywords: Lake Tahoe Northstar, skiing, hiking
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- 4000 Square Feet Hot Tub on Covered Deck with Music Speakers Views of Highlands Gondola from Back Decks Mountain Style Home Featuring Log Walls & Huge Log Posts; Distressed, Wood Plank Floors Great Room: 42' HDTV/DVD, Surround Sound, Wood Fireplace, Large Windows with Open Views Family Room: Gas Fireplace, TV/DVD with Surround Sound, PlayStation 3, Wet Bar with Microwave & Beverage Refrigerator Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Slab Countertops, Island with Bar Stools, State of the Art Stainless Steel Appliances Distressed Wood Dining Table - seating for 10; Counter Seating for 4 Large Master Bedroom with Views, TV, Office, Balcony- Masterbath has Steam Shower & Soaking Tub iPod Alarm Clocks in Bedrooms New Gas Weber BBQ on Lovely Deck Ski Room Ping Pong Table in Garage Internet: wireless high speed, fax machine Make your own Sledding Hill in Backyard Written Approval Required for Pets 2 Car Garage...moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Free Shuttle Pick-up and Drop Off from/to House; Access to Incredible Northstar HOA Amenities: 10 Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, 3 Swimming Pools Including Kiddie Pool & 'Adult Only' Lap Pool, Grass Area with Play Structure, 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs, Water Features, Rec Center w/Game Room, Pool Tables, Arcade Games, Foosball Tables ($2.00 per person per day guest fee); 18 Hole Golf Course; Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: experience 300+ days of sunny California skies & light winds with 19 lifts & 92 trails, snow tubing & adventure park; Cross-Country, Telemark & Snowshoe Center: 40km of expertly groomed trails suited for all ability levels (includes track, skate, snowshoe and Telemark). Warming huts, scenic picnic sites with views of Lake Tahoe and surrounding mountain peaks, outdoor deck and firepits The Village at Northstar: 9000 sq. ft. Signature Ice Skating Rink, Bungee Trampoline, Exclusive Shops, Multiple Events and Activities (in summer: Bungy + Ropes Course, Roller Summer Events and Activities World Class Tennis Facility: 10 Tennis Courts; Five day adult & junior tennis camps, clinics, socials, private lessons, tournaments and more; World's Top 25 Tennis Camp-Tennis Resorts Online, Top 25 US Resort-Tennis Magazine, #1 Best Tennis Camp Value-USA Today (daily guest fee) HOA Swimming Pools, Fitness Center, Game Center, Grill: Includes Kiddie Pool, 'Adult Only' Lap Pool, Large Recreation Pool with Organized Games, Grass Area with Play Structure, 3 Outdoor Hot Tubs, Water Features, Game Room w/Pool Table/Arcade Games/Foosball and Daily Crafts & Activities (daily guest fee) Golfing: Designed by Robert Muir Graves, Northstar's 18-hole/par-72 course offers Lessons, Speciality Clinics, Jr. Golf Programs &? Tournaments. Active golf course whose features create a flow of movement that seamlessly moves in and over the natural terrain carries a rating of 72.4 from the Northern California Golf Association The Village at Northstar: Movie Theater showing Hollywood Hits in 96 Elevated Stadium Seats, Free Live Music on Saturday and Sunday Afternoons, Roller Skating in 9000 sq ft rink, Bungy Trampoline, Candle Making, Pottery Painting, Jewelry Design, Yoga & Wellness Classes, Star Gazing Tours, Geocaching, Kids Adventure Club, Scenic Lift Rides & Guided Hikes Mountain Biking: incredible adventures from beginner to advanced - cross country & downhill biking trails and race series via gondola & chair lifts, bike rentals and bike shop services Multiple Restaurants & Shops in the Village featuring Pizza, Sushi, Deli items, California Cuisine, Starbucks, etc. Northstar Events: 5th Annual Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival July 14th; Tahoe Trail 100k Leadville Qualifier July 22nd; Tahoe Star Tours Every Sat.; Retro Skate Nights Every Tuesday; Chalk Tahoe - Memorial Day Weekend; Autumn Food & Wine Festival Sept. 7th-9th; Tough Mudder Sept. 22nd-23rd ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .....$ 1400/night . $ 8500/week Spring and Fall............$ 850/night .. $ 5000/week Summer ....................$ 850/night .. $ 5000/week Christmas Presidents Week..$2125/night .. $ 12,750/week New Years .................$2850/night .. $17,000/week Cleaning Fee: $400 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northstar at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Northstar:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 530-584-3444
- Secondary: 1-800-581-8828
Back view - walk to Highlands Gondola when snow permits
Living room with great windows and sunshine
Gas Fireplace, TV/DVD with Surround Sound, PlayStation 3, Wet Bar with Microwave
Distressed Wood Dining Table - seating for 10
Views of Highlands Gondola from Back Decks
Free Shuttle Pick-up and Drop Off from/to House
Skiing at Northstar - Gorgeous!
9000 sq ft Ice Skating Rink with Smores, Firepits and Music
Emerald Bay! A must see!
Hike the hundreds of trails surrounding the Lake
Front of Apres Ski at end of cul-de-sac. The best location
Living room - comfortable and cozy with gas fireplace
Gourmet Kitchen w/Granite Slab Counters, Island with Bar Stools, Stainless Steel
Large Master Bedroom w/Views, TV, Office, Balcony- Masterbath has Steam Shower
iPod Alarm Clocks in Bedrooms
Hot Tub on Covered Deck with Music Speakers
Gondola from the Village to Mid Mountain Northstar
Biking the Flume Trail on the East Shore
Fishing in the Truckee River - or rafting too!
Paddleboard the clear waters -
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.