Beautiful Lakeviews, Hot Tub, Great Price!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carnelian Bay house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Summer or winter, this lovely mountain lodge home offers many unique features in addition to its stunning lake views. Blue Lake Lodge is located on an over-sized lot nestled among the pines with lake views from almost every room in the house. Enjoy the privacy of this wooded and secluded location while relaxing in the redwood hot tub, snuggled up by the fire with a good book, or dining on the 20 x 40 foot main deck. Hiking or skiing, this home is centrally located between numerous ski resorts. Vaulted ceilings, peeled pine log accents, chef's kitchen with a commercial stove and double ovens, and office space are just some of the distinctive features in this custom designed home.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 3 Twins + Queen Sofa Sleeper
* 3000 sq. ft.
* Stunning Lake Views from Several Rooms
* Large Private Lot - 1500 sq ft of Outdoor Decks Surrounded by Trees
* Sunken Redwood Hot Tub on Lower Deck
* Kids Room: Foosball Table, Flat Screen TV, Sofa, Game Table
* Additional Sleeping: Twin Bed in 8' x 5' enclosed room/nook (see additional photos on virtual tour)
* Dining Table Seating For 12 (with leaf)
* Great Room: Multiple Windows, Wood Burning Stove with River Rock Hearth, Surround Sound with TV/DVD & Stereo w/CD Player
* Gas BBQ
* High Speed Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed)
* 2 Car Garage - Large Level Driveway
* 4 Miles to Tahoe City for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Commons Beach with Play Structure/Free Concerts & Movies, Bike Trails, Truckee River for Rafting & Entertainment
* 15 minutes to Squaw Valley USA, an international skiing destination
* 20 minutes to Northstar Ski Resort and Village for skiing, ice-skating, rollerskating, mountain bike riding
* Please be advised, this property has an access road that could be considered steep. Anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15) must bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and/or always carry chains.
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, lake, view, mountain lodge, privacy, wooded, office, hot tub, boating, ski, hike, biking
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Wood Stove:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- * 3000 sq. ft. * Stunning Lakeviews from Several Rooms * Large Private Lot - 1500 sq ft of Outdoor Decks Surrounded by Trees * Sunken Redwood Hot Tub on Lower Deck * Kids Room: Foosball Table, Flat Screen TV, Sofa, Game Table * Additional Sleeping: Twin Bed in 8' x 5' enclosed room/nook (see additional photos on virtual tour) * Dining Table Seating For 12 (with leaf) * Great Room: Multiple Windows, Wood Burning Stove with River Rock Hearth, Surround Sound with TV/DVD & Stereo w/CD Player * Washer/Dryer * Gas BBQ * High Speed Wireless Internet (connection not guaranteed) * 2 Car Garage - Large Level Driveway ...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Tahoe City Events: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing, (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) Biking: Ride Along Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By or Head Up the West Shore to One of the Lovely Beaches Alpine Meadows: Horse Stables offer a variety of options for trail riding through the Granite Chief Wilderness; Hike the Five Lakes Trail - a moderately challenging 4 mile round trip hike along the back side of KT 22 along a wall of exposed granite and volcanic rock. Once you get to the top, you are rewarded with multiple lakes and scenic views World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/)Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village);Squaw Valley USA Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept. 2nd Golfing: 9 Hole Course in Tahoe City & Kings Beach, 18 Hole Championship Courses in Squaw Valley, Tahoe Donner, Incline Village & Northstar Northstar Events:?5th Annual Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival July 14th; Tahoe Trail 100k Leadville Qualifier July 22nd; Tahoe Star Tours Every Sat.; Retro Skate Nights Every Tuesday; Chalk Tahoe - Memorial Day Weekend; Autumn Food & Wine Festival Sept. 7th-9th; Tough Mudder Sept. 22nd-23rd ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .........$ 600/night . $3600/week (7th Nt Free) Spring and Fall................$ 600/night .. $3600/week (7th Nt Free) Summer.........................$ 700/night .. $4000/week (1 Week Min)(7th Nt Free) Christmas and Presidents Week..$ 900/night .. $5400/week(1 Week Min) New Years .....................$1200/night .. $7200/week (1 Week Min)(7th Nt Free) Cleaning Fee: $275.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 7 Miles
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Carnelian Bay:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America��s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A beautiful, upscale mountain lodge with stunning views.
Great Room with dining and kitchen beyond
Chef's kitchen has a commercial stove, double ovens and generous counterspace
Dining table seats 12 with leaf.
Lovely queen bedroom downstairs.
Enclosed sleep nook down the hall from Kids Room has a twin bed
Full bath downstairs with tub/shower combination.
Private wooded lot with sunken redwood hot tub under the stars.
Biking on the Flume Trail on the east shore
Skiing at Homewood with the best views imaginable
Parasailing on the Lake!
Lower deck with sunken redwood hot tub and view.
On main level is a 20' x 40' deck for relaxing and enjoying alfresco meals.
Seating in front of TV and wood-burning stove with raised river rock hearth
Open, light and airy...a dream to prepare your meals in this kitchen.
King Master bedroom suite on lower floor with TV and view
Kids room on main level has 3 twin beds, queen sofa sleeper, TV, foosball
Office downstairs has Murphy queen bed.
Master bath downstairs with shower stall.
Emerald Bay -
So many hiking trails to choose from!
Skiing at Northstar - a fabulous family resort
Paddleboarding - a must try for everyone!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, March 10, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.