Luxury Lakeview Home with Hot Tub/Pool Table on 11 Acres!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carnelian Bay house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Perched on the top of a hill you will find expansive views, nice decks and 11 acres of forested land. Ramblin' Rose offers a perfect family retreat with a pool table, big screen TV and a lot of space. The fourth bedroom is truly a little apartment, set off from the main house and accessible from separate stairs. It includes a mini kitchen. This is the perfect home for your Tahoe getaway.
Bedroom #1 Master King
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 Queen and Twin over Full Bunk
Additional Sleeping: Queen Sofa Sleeper in Den
* 4000 sq ft
* Panoramic Lake Views from Multiple Decks
* Hot Tub
* 11 Acres of Natural Wooded Setting and Private Driveway
* Professional Interior Design: New Living Room Furniture, New DIning Table, New Area Rugs, New Duvets with Down Comforters
* Freshly Painted in Warm Taupes and Creamy Beige Colors
* Great Room: Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Pool Table, 63' Flat Screen TV/DVD with Surround Sound
* Large Upstairs Bedroom #4: Gas Fireplace, TV, Bathroom, Kitchenette with Sink & Mini-fridge
* Large Kitchen with Gas Range
* Dining Table Seats 8
* Large Master Bedroom: TV, Japanese Soaking Tub in Bath & Exterior Balcony with Forested Views
* Wireless Internet (Please note this connection is not guaranteed)
* Gas BBQ
* 3 Car Garage
* In winter months you will need a 4WD automobile to ascend the driveway in the snow. Always carry chains as well. The driveway up to the house is steep.
Please be advised, this property has a driveway or an access road that could be considered steep. We strongly encourage anyone renting this property during the snow season (Oct 15-May 15), bring a 4-wheel drive vehicle and always carry chains.
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, view, privacy, pool table, ski, boating, wooded setting, 3 car garage
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- 4000 sq ft Panoramic Lake Views from Multiple Decks Hot Tub 11 Acres of Natural Wooded Setting and Private Driveway Professional Interior Design: New Living Room Furniture, New Dining Table, New Area Rugs, New Duvets with Down Comforters Freshly Painted in Warm Taupe and Creamy Beige Colors Great Room: Lake Views, Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Pool Table, 63' Flat Screen TV/DVD with Surround Sound, Large Sectional Sofa Large Upstairs Bedroom #4: Gas Fireplace, TV, Bathroom, Kitchenette with Sink & Mini-fridge Large Kitchen with Gas Range Dining Table Seats 8 (additional folding chairs for more guests) Large Master Bedroom: TV, Japanese Soaking Tub in Bath & Exterior Balcony with Forested Views Wireless Internet Gas BBQ 3 Car Garage In winter months a 4WD or automobile with chains is highly recommended to ascend the driveway in the snow. Access to the house has one steep section. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .........$ 600/night . $3600/Week (7th Nt Free) Spring and Fall................$ 600/night .. $3600/Week (7th Nt Free) Summer ........................$ 700/night .. $4200/Week (1 Week Min)(7th Nt Free) Christmas and Presidents Week..$ 900/night .. $5400/Week (1 Week Min) New Years .....................$1400/night .. $8400/Week (1 Week Min)(7th Nt Free) Cleaning Fee: $275.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Carnelian Bay:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 800-581-8828
- Secondary: 1-800-581-8828
Lovely Deck with Views
Front of house on 11 acres
Cozy living room with flat screen TV and gas fireplace
Large Double Oven and 6 Burner
Office with sofa sleeper
Sooo many hiking trails to choose from!
Hot tub with panoramic views
Living room with pool table and views
Large kitchen for great meal preparation
Dining Table with plenty of seating
Kids will love the oversized bunk room
Emerald Bay - so beautiful
Skiing at Homewood
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.