Incredible Lakefront Home W/Pier, Buoy, Pool Table, Hot Tub!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Carnelian Bay house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Enjoy the serenity of lakeside luxury living. You feel you are on board a boat overlooking the point in this tastefully decorated home. Quality abounds in all areas of Paradise Point. The home was built specifically for the owner and his family who enjoy this home on a regular basis. Stunning panoramic views from almost every room. The Gourmet kitchen is perfect for a gourmet chef or someone who just enjoys a quality kitchen. The separate den has a pool table, foosball table and wood burning fireplace. The outdoor deck dons a gas grill and comfy outdoor furniture. Paradise Point is a perfect high end home for any family vacation.
Bedroom #1 King - Master
Bedroom #2 Queen
Bedroom #3 Queen
Bedroom #4 2 Twin Bunk Beds
Bedroom #5 Detached Studio Over Garage - Queen
Bedroom #6 Detached Guest House Next to Main House - Queen
* 4,000 sq ft
* Hot Tub with Panoramic Lake Views
* Pier & Buoy
* Upstairs Rec Room: Pool Table & Foosball Table, Flat Screen TV/DVD, Stereo, Gas Fireplace
* Great Room: Flat Screen TV/DVD, Gas Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, Stunning Views
* Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Granite Countertops, 6 Burner Range with Griddle, Double Oven, Lake Views
* Guest House with Kitchenette, TV, Gas Fireplace
* Guest Study with Gas Stove
* Gas BBQ on Patio
* Wireless High Speed Internet
* Written Approval Required for Pets
* No Garage Access
Unfortunately, due to insurance limitations, we are unable to provide watercraft of any kind.
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, lakefront, pier buoy, pool table, hot tub, boating, mountains, guest house, view
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- * 4,000 sqft * Hot Tub with Panoramic Lake Views * Pier & Buoy * Upstairs Rec Room: Pool Table & Foosball Table, Flat Screen TV/DVD, Stereo, Gas Fireplace * Great Room: Flat Screen TV/DVD, Gas Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings, Stunning Views * Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Granite Countertops, 6 Burner Range with Griddle, Double Oven, Lake Views * Guest House with Kitchenette, TV, Gas Fireplace * Guest Studie with Gas Stove * Gas BBQ on Patio * Wireless High Speed Internet * Written Approval Required for Pets * No Garage Access ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .. Dec 15-Apr 15 . $1,650/night . $10,000/Week (7th Nt Free) Spring ..Apr 15-Jun 15 .. $1,650/night . $10,000/Week (7th Nt Free) Summer . Jun 15-Sep 15 .. $3,850/night . $22,000/Week (1 Week Min) (7th Nt Free) Fall ... Sep 15-Dec 15 .. $2,750/night . $16,500/Week (7th Nt Free) Christmas . $2,500/night . $15,000/Week (1 Week Min) (7th Nt. Free) New Years ..$5,000/night . $20,000/Week (1 Week Min) (7th Nt Free) Presidents Week ..$2,500/night . $20,000/Week (7th Nt Free) Min.stay may vary Winter/Spring/Fall. Please note addt'l cleaning fee & tax apply.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Carnelian Bay:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
Incredible lakefront Carnelian Bay home with panoramic lake views.
Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, 6-burner range, double oven & view.
Queen bedroom on main level with view and outdoor access.
Queen bedroom upstairs with balcony.
Main level hall bath with combination tub/shower.
Enjoy the warmth of the hot tub under the clear evening sky.
You are as close to the water as possible in this incredible lakeside home.
Winter time pier and buoy.
The great room with leather sofas, TV/DVD, piano, gas fireplace.
Dining room with access out to deck.
King Master bedroom on upper level with views, TV and balcony access.
Recreation room with pool table, foosball, TV/DVD, Stereo & gas fireplace
Queen bed in apartment over garage has gas fireplace, TV & kitchenette
This home is perfection for the winter season vacation.
Great room looking out over lake at evening time.
Placid lake and sunsets to view from this remarkable home.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
4 Bedroom / 6 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.