Old Greenwood Home: 16th Fairway! Hoa Swimming/Tennis/Fitness
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
'Old Greenwood' is a phenomenal 4500 square foot home located on the 16th fairway of Old Greenwood Golf Course, the Premier Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Truckee. Standing proud amongst 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, it is truly what luxury, mountain resort vacations are made of. Rest assured, there is no better location for summer and winter fun than this setting. In fact, Sunset Magazine, August 2008, dubbed Truckee 'one of the top 10 dreams towns' in the west and Outside Magazine, 2006, named Truckee 'The Best Outside Town' thanks to the surrounding vertical terrain and low key atmosphere. While staying at 'Old Greenwood' marvel over the expansive views of Martis Valley and the Carson Range while watching the sun rise over glorious Lookout Mountain. 'Old Greenwood' blends the simplicity of modern living with the warmth and comfort of the Tahoe mountain decor.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 Queen
Bedroom #5 Twin/Double Bunk & Twin/Twin Bunk & Double Sofa bed
* 4500 square feet - Brand New Home
* On 16th Fairway of Old Greenwood's Jack Nicklaus Designed Golf Course - Open to Public with World Class Golf Academy - Wide Array of Lessons for Kids and Adults for fee - a unique learning resource unparalleled in this area - Old Greenwood Golf Course was rated one of the Top Ten Best New Courses by Golf Magazine and received the Environmental Leaders in Golf Award by the Golf Course Superintendents of America and Golf Digest Magazine
* $10 FEE PP/PER DAY: Walking Distance to 'The Pavilion at Old Greenwood' an Upscale Facility with Tennis Courts (lessons for fee in summer), Two Pools (swim lessons for fee in summer), Large Hot Tub, Waterslide, Kid's Playstructure, Restaurant, Poolside Waiter Service, Bar, Game Room (with pool table, ping pong table, foosball, big screen TV), Fitness Center with classes (for example: yoga, pilates, Zumba), Spa Facility, Locker Rooms, Sauna, Kids Club, Florian's Fine Wines & Cheese Food Store
* Roundtrip Shuttle Service to Northstar at Tahoe - Shuttle Departs Approximately 50 yds from the House Starting at 7:15 AM and Running Every 1 1/2 hrs. 7 Days a Week at Set Times - Schedule at House
* Miles of Nature Trails for Biking, XC Skiing, Snowshoeing (shoes provided on first come/first serve basis at The Pavilion) Old Greenwood was certified as California's First Gold Audubon Signature Sanctuary (one of only 15 in the world) and its Natural Resource Management Center received L.E.E.D.
* Incredible, Panoramic Views of Martis Valley and Carson Mountain Range From Great Room, Kitchen, Dining, Master Bedroom and
* Hot Tub, Foosball Table, Ping Pong Table in garage, Pool Table
* Great Room: TV: 55' LCD/DVD/iPod Speakers, Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Large Windows, Stunning Views of 16th Fairway
* Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, 48' built-in Viking Refrigerator, Viking Oven and 6 burner Cooktop Range, Miele Dishwasher, Sub-Zero Wine Fridge, Compactor and Second Dishwasher, Granite Counters, Counter Seating for 4
* Formal Dining Room with Seating for 10 and Separate Breakfast Nook with Seating for 6
* Large Bunk Room with Kitchenette, Sleeper Sofa, 55' LCD/DVD/iPod Speakers, Balcony/Deck
* Wireless Internet
* 3 Car Garage
Keywords: Golf, tennis, fitness, ski, lakes, Lake Tahoe, mountain, wooded area, on the golf course,
hot tub, pool table, foosball, gourmet kitchen, 3 car garage, mountain views
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 13-15
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- Home sleeps 14, but only 10 adults please. Combo of 10 adults and children to total 14 ok. Thank you *4500 sq. ft. newly constructed home; *Incredible, Panoramic Views of Martis Valley and Carson Mountain Range From Great Room, Kitchen, Dining, Master Bedroom; *Hot Tub, Foosball Table, Ping Pong Table in garage, Pool Table; *Great Room: TV: 55' LCD/DVD/iPod Speakers, Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Large Windows, Stunning Views of 16th Fairway *Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, 48' built-in Viking Refrigerator, Viking Oven and 6 burner Cooktop Range, Miele Dishwasher, Sub-Zero Wine Fridge, Compactor and Second Dishwasher, Granite Counters, Counter Seating for 4; *Formal Dining Room with Seating for 10 and Separate Breakfast Nook with Seating for 6; *Large Bunk Room with Kitchenette, Sleeper Sofa, 55' LCD/DVD/iPod Speakers, Balcony/Deck; *Wireless Internet; *3 Car Garage...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course Front:
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- On 16th Fairway of Old Greenwood's Jack Nicklaus Designed Golf Course - Open to Public with World Class Golf Academy - Wide Array of Lessons for Kids and Adults for fee - a unique learning resource unparalleled in this area - Old Greenwood Golf Course was rated one of the Top Ten Best New Courses by Golf Magazine and received the Environmental Leaders in Golf Award by the Golf Course Superintendents of America and Golf Digest Magazine # Walking Distance to 'The Pavilion at Old Greenwood' an Upscale Facility with Tennis Courts (lessons for fee in summer), One Adult-Only Pool & One Large Family-Friendly Pool (swim lessons for fee in summer), 2 Hot Tubs, Waterslide, Kid's Playstructure, Restaurant, Poolside Waiter Service, Bar, Game Room (with pool table, ping pong table, foosball, big screen TV), Fitness Center with classes (for example: yoga, pilates, Zumba), Spa Facility, Locker Rooms, Sauna, Kids Club, Florian's Fine Wines & Cheese Food Store # Round trip Complimentary Shuttle...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving...................$950/night . $ 5,700/Week (7th Nt. Free) Spring and Fall.........................$700/night . $ 4,200/Week (7th Nt. Free) Summer..................................$950/night . $ 5,700/Week (1 Week Min Christmas and Presidents Week...........$1,250/night . $ 8,500/Week (1 Week Min) New Years...............................$1,650/night . $11,500/Week (1 Week Min Cleaning Fee: 400.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Truckee:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 800-581-8828
- Secondary: 1-800-581-8828
The Pavilion: Tennis Cts, Swimming Pools, Fitness Center, Spa, Hot Tubs
Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Applainces, 48" built-in Viking Rfrgrtr
Formal Dining Room
Master Bedroom with Gas Fireplace & Flat Screen TV & Balcony
All Bedrooms are en suite
Bunk Room w/Flat Screen TV/DVD, Kitchenette, 2 Bunk Beds, Bathroom, Balcony
Backyard with Hot Tub
Tennis Courts at Old Greenwood
Fitness Center at Old Greenwood
Skiing with Views!
Ice Skating Rink at Northstar with Firepits and Cabanas
4500 square feet - Brand New Home in Old Greenwood in Truckee, CA
Living Room with flat screen tv/dvd
Pool Table in Loft Area - Also Ping Pong Table in Garage
Bed with Balcony
Patio looking out at the 16th Green
The Pavilion Grill - great for afternoon lunches after tennis and swimming
Pool at Old Greenwood
Parasailing on the Lake
Paddleboarding on the Lake
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013