Incredible Price! Luxury Alpine Meadows Home: Pool/Tub/Tennis
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe City house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Alpine Haven is a custom built home with dramatic character thanks to the fine attention to detail. The floor to ceiling stone fireplace and the dramatic view of Thunder Ridge are the focal points as you enter the home. There is an open floor plan with a sunken living room and a gourmet kitchen to satisfy even the pickiest chefs. The bedrooms are very comfortable with deluxe linens and unique mountain furnishings. Upstairs you'll find the living room, kitchen and dining area. Also upstairs is a king master bedroom suite with his and her closets and a beautiful tumbled marble shower. The second upstairs bedroom also offers a king bed. Downstairs you'll find another master suite; a large, privately situated suite with a king bed, wet bar, sitting area, and private bath. The 4th bedroom suite offers the most privacy with it's own entrance located to the right of the garage. This large suite features a queen bed as well as a new sofa that opens to a queen bed, a wet bar, and a private bath. Enjoy beautiful fixtures, granite countertops, hardwood floors, hand-crafted stonework, and a landscaped backyard complete with flowing waterfall. Alpine Haven is an exquisite home with the feeling of a luxurious mountain lodge.
Bedroom #1 King
Bedroom #2 King
Bedroom #3 King
Bedroom #4 Detached Apartment: Queen and Queen Sleeper Sofa
* 3200 sqft
* Just steps to the Truckee River, Hiking Trails, and Bike Path into Tahoe City and Squaw Valley
* Shared Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts and Sauna
* Gourmet Kitchen
* Landscaped Back Yard w/Waterfall in Summer, Outdoor Dining and Charcoal BBQ
* Big Screen TV w/DVD Player
* Walking Distance to River Ranch Restaurant
* Ski Shuttle just a short walk from your door
* Parking available for 6 Cars
* Detached Apartment has Kitchenette and Bath
* Earthlink Internet access (dial up) (Please note this connection is not guaranteed)
Keywords: Lake Tahoe, Alpine Meadows, ski, hiking, boating, biking, rafting, detached apartment,
tennis, sauna, hot tub
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Catering Available
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 0
- * 3200 sqft * Just steps to the Truckee River, Hiking Trails, and Bike Path into Tahoe City and Squaw Valley * Shared Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts and Sauna * Gourmet Kitchen * Landscaped Back Yard w/Waterfall in Summer, Outdoor Dining and Charcoal BBQ * Big Screen TV w/DVD Player * Washer/Dryer * Walking Distance to River Ranch Restaurant * Ski Shuttle just a short walk from your door * Parking available for 6 Cars * Detached Apartment has Kitchenette and Bath * Earthlink Internet access (dial up) (Please note this connection is not guaranteed) ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Hiking: Be Sure to Enjoy the Five Lakes Trail - a moderately challenging trail about 4 miles round trip along the back side of KT 22 along a wall of exposed granite and volcanic rock. Once you get to the top, you are rewarded with multiple lakes and scenic views Alpine Meadows Stables: a variety of options for trail riding through the Granite Chief Wilderness River Ranch Restaurant - just 2 minutes away along the Truckee River - Outdoor Seating with Local Music Weekly in the Summer World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/) Golfing: World Renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr. 18 Hole Championship Golf CourseSurrounded by Six Majestic Sierra Peaks & Sitting Serenely at the Base of Squaw Valley USA Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village) Resort at Squaw Creek: Restaurants, Shopping, Activities Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept. 2nd (http://www.squaw.com/things-to-do/events-calendar) Biking: Ride to Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By Tahoe City: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Biking, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing, (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter & Thanksgiving .. ..................$ 750/night . $4500/week (7th Nt.Free) Spring and Fall............................$ 500/night .. $3000/week (7th Nt.Free) Summer.....................................$ 500/night .. $3000/week (1 Week Min) Christmas and Presidents Week..............$1125/night .. $6750/week (1 Week Min) New Years .........$1500/night .. $9000/week (1 Week Min) (7th Nt.Free) Cleaning Fee: $325.00 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 1-530-584-3444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living area is a great room with kitchen and dining room steps away.
The well appointed kitchen has granite counters, top of the line appliances.
Master bedroom suite upstairs with king sleigh bed and access outdoors.
Master bath upstairs with shower stall.
Private entrance to fourth bedroom suite.
The Truckee River winds it way.
Dining nearby River Ranch Restaurant along the Truckee River.
The seating area in the living room in front of the massive gas fireplace.
View of the interesting architecture of the living and dining areas.
Dining room with vaulted wood ceilings and wonderful furniture.
King bedroom upstairs.
Waterfall in landscaped backyard.
Alpine Haven can accommodate six vehicles in the large flat driveway.
HOA pool available to guests.
The Truckee river and River Ranch Restaurant at water's edge.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013