'Cortes Hide-Away' - Sleeps 6 - 8 Beautiful Beaches and Lakes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Smelt Bay house description
The 'Cortes Hide-Away' invites you to the perfect 'get-away' for one or two families wishing to holiday together. This comfortable home with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms with a view of the Georgia Strait and the Vancouver Island Mountains is situated on a large country lot with lots of privacy. Enjoy the heated 18' x 36' kidney-shaped, therapeutic salt-water pool from April to the 10th of June 2012 at 'The Lighthouse'. A SPA experience in which you can detoxify - relieve aches & pains and reduce stress as well in our therapeutic 'infrared sauna' . The Cortes Hide-Away also provides you with Shaw Direct Satellite.
Walking distance to 'Hollyhock'
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Relax around the pool or pick sand dollars, dig clams, gather oysters, go fishing, or just sunbathe on the beautiful white sandy beaches of Smelt Bay - just a two minute drive away; and don't forget to bring your camera for those magnificent, unforgettable sunsets. Large cedar deck with patio furniture and a serene country garden to sit and read or relax in the hammock under the trees. Hike the trails, visit the museum or bring you Skate Board to our 1st Class Skate Board Park. Visit the world renown 'Hollyhock Centre' which is in walking distance. Take a sunset cruise or go kayaking ....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 8
3 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There is a 5% Government Sales Tax
There is a "Cleaning Fee" of Can. $75
There is a "Damage Deposit" of Can. $700
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (888) 246-5005 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (250) 935-6389
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Miles of sandy beach at Smelt Bay just minutes from house
Master Bedroom with Comfy Queen Bed and Full Bathroom
Heated Salt Water Pool Available from April to 10 June 2012
Garden Tub in Master Bedroom
2nd Bedroom with comfy bed beside 2nd Bathroom
4 piece bath with skylight above
Large Country Garden with Great View of the Ocean and Mountains
Spacious Great Room with French Doors leading to large deck
Large children's room with triple bunks and comfy duvets
Large Kitchen and Dining Room with Ceramic Tile and Laminate Floors
Extra Sleeping area in Den
Large kitchen with skylights
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013