Luxury Amelia Island 2 BR / 2 Bath Condo Overlooking Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia Landings condo description
Amelia Landings has impeccably maintained beautiful tree filled grounds just minutes away from downtown Fernandina Beach. The condo is just a few minutes’ walk along a private boardwalk to 1st Ave and a public access to the beach. There is a pool side naturalistic picnic area for family and friends to relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery. The pool includes a shower and bathroom, new lounge chairs and several umbrella covered tables with seating. The green & red surfaced tennis court is a short distance beyond the pool. This unit is very nicely furnished and well maintained. It is located on the second floor of a 3 story building. (It is not handicap accessible as there are No Ramps or Elevators on premises.)
Amelia Landings is a pet-free community (No pets allowed). We do not allow smoking either on the balcony or indoors.
About the Villa/Condo
- A new 42' high definition TV with a DVD/VCR player and basic cable. (Bring your Apple or Google TV and a HDMI cable!)
- A nice flat-screen TV with DVD and cable in the master bedroom.
- Free Comcast high speed internet via secure Wi-Fi.
- A recently remodeled kitchen with granite counter-tops and new appliances.
- Fully stocked kitchen including all the usual cookware, dishes, glasses and flatware
- Dishwasher, full size Stove, Fridge, Microwave, Toaster, Coffeemaker, Blender
- New front loading stack-able washer and dryer combo.
- Linens (Towels, Bed sets, Table Place Settings for Dining)
- Beach towels and chairs.
- Master bedroom has a Queen bed
- Second bedroom has a twin upper bunk over a couch which folds out to comfy full size Futon Bed
- Large sofa and chair in LR
- Deck is well appointed with table and several chairs.
- Second story deck directly overlooks the pool.
- Great Beach Decor and Art Throughout
- Free Gated Pool and Tennis Court (Access code is provided)
- 5-10 minute boardwalk to 1st Ave (public access to beach).
Just minutes from:
- Downtown Fernandina Beach
- The Historical Amelia Island Lighthouse
- Fort Clinch State Park
- Amelia Island Plantation (Upscale Shopping)
- The Omni Resort
- The Ritz Carlton
- Amelia Island State Park
- Big Talbot Island State Park
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- St John's River Ferry
Other surrounding Activities Include Horseback riding, Sailing, Para-sailing, Excellent Golf Courses, Fantastic Local Cuisine, and I highly recommend visiting the Historic Marina in Downtown Fernandina Beach. Amelia River Cruises offers a fantastic children friendly shrimping eco-tour.
DONT FORGET -
I offer Military and Senior (Over 55) Discounts of 10%. The seventh night is free resulting in a Great Weekly rate!
- On floor 2
- 800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Dinning room table for 4 with functioning wet bar, both bedrooms have alarm clock radios, complete cooking and dining utensils, iron/board, villa overlooks large pool and within 200' from a great tennis and Bocce court. Only 30 minute drive from Jacksonville International Airport. Within half a days driving trip you could go to Savannah, Georgia or Disney in Orlando, Florida or many other interesting sights....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Island Falls miniature golf course is a 10 minute walk with the awesome DeNucci family owned Soft Serve Ice Cream about half way. Dairy Queen and numerous other restaurants are only a block away towards the beach. There are many Historic Areas in Downtown Fernandina Beach , Fort Clinch a must see, a historic lighthouse, Amelia Island Museum , private and chartered fishing trips, eco-tour trips up the Amelia River and fantastic cruises to Cumberland Island and the vicinity. St.Augustine, Jekyle Island and the Jacksonvile Zoo are easy day trips. The scenic drive from Amelia Island down A1A by the ocean with stops at the 3 state parks is a real treat. You can schedule segway tours from Ft. Clinch or the Kingsly Plantation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The condo exceeded our expectations. Even thou you are near a major road you feel like your the only vacationers in the area, very quiet. All my emails for info were answered immediately. The area is beautiful, the beach is within walking distance and shopping for groceries and restaurants are all close. We plan to go back next year, the family had a great time.
- Guest Cindy G.
- Date of stay 08/02/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Wonderful condo and wonderful service. Received text to make sure we had everything we needed shortly after arriving. Everything was clean and very comfortable! Will definitely be back.
- Guest Mitzi D.
- Date of stay 07/12/13
- Review Submitted 07/18/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Well the homemade preserves you left for me are fantastic on toast in the morning. Thanks so much!
Very good experience. Great location. Will be going back.
- Guest charlotte (Cumming, Ga., USA)
- Date of stay 06/23/13
- Review Submitted 07/13/13
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
My wife and I enjoyed a beautiful July 4th weekend in this wonderful condo. The property was exactly as advertised and clean and comfortable upon our arrival. The owner was extremely helpful and emailed us a great list of restaurant and activity reviews for the area that offered us some great advice on how to spend our time on Amelia Island. We cannot wait to come back and are hoping to make a return trip later this year!!!!!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: It is a pleasure knowing you enjoyed our place. I look forward to seeing again soon (without crutches!).
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Feb 28
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Apr 30
2 night min stay
|End of Season Special
Aug 17 - Sep 2
2 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more: $95 Nightly; 5 nights or more: $90 Nightly
Sep 3 - Oct 31
2 night min stay
|July 4th Week
Jun 29 - Jul 5, 2014
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Don't forget to ask for the 10% senior and military discount if appropriate. In general I will only hold your reservation request for 24-36 hours unless I hear from you.
- Cleaning Service: $65 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) at 16 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport, St. Johns River at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Jacksonville (JAX) at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Amelia Beach at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sliders Seaside Grill at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fernandina Beach Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cedar River Seafood at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I enjoy outdoor sports and activities ranging from tennis to birding to surfing. This balances the engineering geek that lurks behind the fun loving adventurer.
Why the Owner Chose Amelia Landings:
I have never found a more beautiful location as quiet and serene. The local cuisine and activities are second to none. Sitting on the deck overlooking the woods and pool is a special place to relax and enjoy a home cooked meal with a glass of wine. I especially enjoy sunrise and sunset walks on the beach and bike rides at low tide early in the morning.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The entire community is quite and tend to keep to themselves which is perfect for when I want to escape the hustle and bustle of normal life. Everyone I have talked to has been both personable friendly. The immaculate grounds invite relaxing walks or casual jogs. I routinely jog the grounds or the beach then jump in the pool followed by a bit of relaxing either by the pool or on the deck with a good book. There is a Massage Parlor right around the corner and great shopping.
- Primary: +1 (716) 206-4599
Links to more information:
The living room viewed from the kitchen.
Master bedroom (note the sliding deck access doors just visible on the left).
Second bedroom with full size fold-out futon coach and twin bunk.
The second bedroom. (Sorry about the poor quality iPhone photo).
A better view of the pool from the deck.
Deck looking towards the pool.
The main living area viewed from the master bedroom doorway.
Kitchen (with washer & dryer not visible on the left opposite the range).
Matster bedroom view from headboard looking away from the sliding deck door.
The master bath is a mirror image of the main bath.
Living room, dinning area view from the entrance doorway.
The main bathroom (next to the second bedroom).
Deck looking away from the pool.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.