Aerie on Lake Chelan (Custom-Timber-Home, Luxury, Waterfront Retreat)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chelan cabin description
A complete Lake Chelan, Family Vacation Getaway ideal for vacationing families and romantic couples looking to reconnect in a peaceful and tranquil setting. This amazing property is available to rent all year round and includes 100 Feet of Private Waterfront w/ Dock + Buoy + Hot Tub + High Speed Wi-Fi + (2) Sea Kayaks + (1) SUP + all life jackets + wet suits, etc.
MAIN HOUSE (Has two Large Master BDRMS)
1st Master BDRM (Sleeps 2) = 1 KING BED + Jetted Tub/shower + Private Bath & 37' HDTV (DISH Network)
2nd BDRM (sleeps 4) = 1 KING BED + Cute Loft with Double Mattress decorated ideal for kids. This 2nd Bedroom also has its own private bathroom as well and 36' Sat. TV.
- A 3rd ½ Bathroom is located on main floor just off the Great Family Room and Kitchen Area downstairs.
*DETACHED CASITA: (*rents separately for 75/nt. additional + 50 additional clean fee): (Sleeps 2) **Please note: The Casita rents separately from the main home and must be reserved at time of booking for the main home. 6 Adults is the maximum occupancy for the entire property including the Casita.
CASITA is very nice and FEATURES:
- Queen Bed + Bathroom w/ Shower
- Private View Balcony with table and chairs. Open (May-Oct).
This well appointed home features: a gourmet kitchen (all stainless steel, high end appliances) w/ all the proper cooking utensils, basic spices and a separate stainless steel prep. sink. Thick slab granite counter-tops, copper cabinets wrapped in cedar, natural slate tile and hardwood floors run throughout this entire beautiful and amazing home!
Relax in the great room while cooking and enjoying sweeping 270-degree views overlooking Lake Chelan and the surrounding 6,000'-7000' Mountains! Enjoy the natural rock chimney and wood burning fireplace while watching the game, reading or playing cards/games.
Outside up lake balcony also offers dramatic, private and completely unobstructed up-lake views of Lake Chelan and all surrounding mountains.
Hot Tub; High-Speed Wi-fi Internet; Out Door Gas Grill; Wood Burning Fireplace; Air Conditioning, and SAT TV! This amazing waterfront home offers many more amenities (please read below)
**HOME OFFERS HIGH-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET - 10-20 Mb**
Rental offers a Dock & Buoy, (2) Sea Kayaks w/ paddles + (1) SUP-Stand up Paddle Board.
You are invited to come enjoy the perfect relaxing vacation in this private, quiet and intimate waterfront home. This home features spectacular unobstructed lake and mountain views from almost every room in a peaceful waterfront location which includes: 100 feet of private waterfront and a private swimming lagoon.
Relax in the Mountains and Wilderness with upscale accommodations and enjoy entertaining overlooking the lake with outdoor Stainless Steel BBQ Grill and Hot Tub on a Cedar Deck.
The fishing is incredible right off the dock, guests have caught Rainbow Trouts, Kokanees (land-locked sockeye salmon) and Makinaw Lake Trout. The rental comes with (2) fishing rods and light tackle.
Stay and play in the lake; have fun in the sun or relax in the shade. Perfect for barbecues, swimming, fishing, hiking, watching sunsets, and quiet evenings…
World Class Snowmobiling, Trail Riding and Hiking just minutes away from this amazing home!!!
Keywords: Snowmobiling, Trail Riding, Trail Hiking, View, Lake Chelan Private Waterfront, Lakefront, Custom, Timber Cabin, Private-Retreat, Romantic, Getaway, Quiet, Secluded, Buoy for Boat, Kayak, Hot Tub, Grass, Sun, Mountains, Lake, Fishing, Swimming.
- 1785 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Non Smoking Only:
***SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE RENTAL NOR ON THE OUTSIDE DECK*** FIRE HAZARD HOME IS MADE OF OLD GROWTH TIMBER. SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE SITTING AREA ON GRASSY AREA BELOW BY THE WATERFRONT ON THE GRASS....moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- This home is located next door to Fields Pt. Landing where you can walk over and pick fresh blackberries, play catch in the grass, or lay out on the waterfront area and enjoy the tranquility of your surroundings. You can also purchase a ticket to ride the 2 Ferries to up lake destination including Steheken. Excellent proximity to world class snowmobiling, Trail hiking, Boating, Golfing, Nature's lover's paradise and amazing photography opportunities abound. The beauty of this amazing part of the lake will inspire and ground you all at the same time. Paddle across the lake to Mitchell Creek St. Park in the Sea Kayaks or SUP, Mitchell Creek is a very popular destination on the lake is located directly across the lake from the home....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
This home was designed with Mountaints, Blue Sky, Streams, and lots of Water Views in mind because you can see all of that from every room and bathroom in the home. Truly Spectacular design....moreless
- Beach View:
- Water View:
- Mountain View:
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Nestled in the deepest gorge in North America, extending 55 miles into the North Cascade Mountain Range, fed by 27 glaciers and 59 streams, Lake Chelan is recognized as one of the cleanest and most pristine inland bodies of water in the U.S. This amazing, private, custom, well-appointed, waterfront home is located on the South Shore of Lake Chelan next to Fields Point Landing. Two Public boat launches are located only minutes away at State Park and 25 mile Creek State Park. Breathtaking views of 7,000’-10,000’ mountains, green trees, blue sky and crystal clear blue water can be seen from almost every room in the home. Looking out across the lake, which is about 1.5 mile wide, you will see Mitchell Creek, which is a very popular overnight Camp Ground accessible by boat only. In the summer, bask in the hot sun and swim in the lake as you appreciate the natural surroundings of enormous snow-capped mountains, beautiful green trees and blue sky! Nature at it’s finest. In the Fall, (our personal favorite time of year) fiery colors brighten up the magical fall scenery. During the winter, new fallen snow brings about many fun-filled outdoor winter activities such as: World Class Snowmobiling; Snow shoeing; Cross Country Skiing; Downhill Skiing, Snowboarding and Sledding Parks to name a few. The same snow also brings mountain goats and deer to the water’s edge during the winter. In the Spring-time, the snow melts and brings cascading waterfalls, fresh blossoms, and brilliance back to the lake region. This home is conveniently located next to Fields Point Landing where the ferryboat 'Lady Express“ allows one to discover the natural splendor of the entire lake “in a single day!” The Lady Express makes regular scheduled stops at Fields Point Landing all year round ferrying passengers to and from Stehekin, which is located at the head of Lake Chelan, some 38 miles up lake from the landing. Whether you walk over or park your car overnight at Fields Point Landing next door, you can purchase a ticket right at the landing and access all the additional up-lake recreational opportunities and facilities (i.e. River Rafting the Stehekin River, Horseback Riding; Mt. Biking; Fishing Kokanee’s and natural Rainbow Trout, World class trail hiking to name a few)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Absolutely Amazing Luxury Rental - Five Stars +
Absolutely Amazing Luxury Rental - Five Stars +
This luxury rental is absolutely amazing! It is even better than the pictures which are gorgeous. The view is breathtaking and the serene setting makes you feel a world away. Our family (2 adults and 2 kids ages 5 and 7) stayed a weekend in the winter and it was so peaceful and cozy with the wood burning stove we definitely plan to return. We even enjoyed the hot-tub looking out over the water and watching the stars. The rental has absolutely everything (really nice appliances and large laundry facility, anything you need in the kitchen - even a real latte machine). No need to bring anything except food/drinks. Large spacious bedrooms with comfortable beds and multiple bathrooms (big tub in master and 2 showers) with tons of great towels, etc.There are some fun lofts for the kids to explore. For those who are water enthusiasts this is a prime location! Since we were there in the winter we did not use the paddle boat, diving board or head out on the water but for the summer this place is a dream! I can imagine the BBQs on the deck, boating, swimming, etc. The owners are extremely helpful and very friendly. For those that enjoy jogging there is a park (which is where the ferry boat comes in) just down the street that you can jog to. The only thing to note about this rental since it is on the water you need to walk down a large flight of stairs to access it so you will need to be able to walk up/down stairs and plan to carry in anything you bring. If you get this rental you will love it. We sure did!
- Guest Kristin S.
- Date of stay 11/22/13
- Review Submitted 12/14/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
A dream vacation home!
A dream vacation home!
Our family came here for 5 nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The location is absolutely beautiful and the home itself shows signs of extra loving attention wherever you look. It was such a treat to have the space to spread out and enjoy the peacefulness of Lake Chelan. I'd return in a heartbeat. Thank you Chad and Jenna for making our stay so special.
- Guest Kelly G.
- Date of stay 06/14/13
- Review Submitted 08/13/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
My family stayed here for a few nights, and we really had a great time. It is a very beautiful and private setting and the cabin had everything that we need. There are plenty of sleeping areas, and it has a cute little loft. The lake and the surrounding area was really peaceful, and it wasn't too far from Seattle.
- Guest Francis Y.
- Date of stay 04/30/13
- Review Submitted 05/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Stunning views from every room
Stunning views from every room
Our family vacation at Aerie this fall was nothing short of amazing - we felt at home immediately! Our three year old son begged us not to leave at the end of our stay (and we definitely didn't want to!) We all had a blast taking in the sights and sounds from the large, wrap around deck and getting some much needed rest and relaxation. We loved that we were close enough to drive into Chelan every day - though we were just as happy cozying up in the cabin and making use of the gorgeous kitchen. We hope to return in the summer to take advantage of the lake/boats/dock! Many thanks to Chad and Jenna!
- Guest Jenn (North Bend, WA)
- Date of stay 10/11/12
- Review Submitted 10/23/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
I took my parents that were visiting town out to this amazing property. We received an excellent familiarization tour of all of its features by the property manager and enjoyed two wonderfull days vacationing at the site. The comforts of this home are such that one simply would not want to go out and visit Lake Chelan but just "stay in". The home is decorated with lots of attention to detail and it puts you right into vacation mode. We will be back for sure!!
- Guest Michiel (Seattle)
- Date of stay 10/07/11
- Review Submitted 10/10/11
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers.
We loved this place!
We loved this place!
The setting and feel of this home was exactly what we were looking for - private - warm - with incredible views - the perfect getaway. Our vacation was with two families --- we have rented 2x before on the lake and our search has ended. The house has a great feel to it - and if very conducive to family gatherings and spending time with those you love. Thanks Chad & Jenna!
- Guest d (Palatine)
- Date of stay 08/11/11
- Review Submitted 10/02/11
***Early Bird Special: Book any 7 night vacation for 2014 SUMMER and get 10% off** FALL/WINTER/SPRING 2013-14 RATES: $275/nt (2 nt min)-or-$1,500/wk + $150 clean fee EARLY SUMMER (May 15-JUN 20) 2014 RATE: $500/nt (3 nt min) + $200 clean fee SUMMER (JUN 21-SEP 2)**WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY** $550/nt (7 nt min) + $200 clean fee DETACHED CASITA (OPEN:MAY-OCT) $75/nt add'l+$50 clean fee (if you need extra room) $500 Damage/Sec. Deposit (refundable) / *Contracted Renter must be 30/yrs or older ***Early Bird Special: must pay 50% of rental at time of booking** Please click our 'CALENDAR' to make a rental inquiry for your requested dates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Pangborn Field - Wenatchee, WA at 47 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fields Pt. Landing at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fields Pt. Landing at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Greetings and Welcome to the Aerie on Lake Chelan. Growing up on Lake Chelan in the summers since 1970's has had a profound impact on my life. Lake Chelan is one of the most intriguing and spirtual places on the planet. We recently decided to open up this incredible home for others to enjoy with their loved ones. This home has been featured in several magazine articles and is known most for its truely unique setting and custom 'old-growth' timber framed architecture construction.
Why the Owner Chose Chelan:
This amazing, waterfront retreat, is located only a short 3 hour drive from Seattle. The breathtaking views when you arrive will immediately leave you feeling complete peace and tranquility. When you first enter the home you experience total privacy and relaxation. This home offers a unique experience because there are no other homes across the lake leaving you surrounded by mother nature. Get to know your true self again in an amazing and natural setting!
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Favorite things to do: Taking in all the scenery and mother nature this home has to offer; Swimming in the Lake; laying out on the dock in the hot sun; Entertaining in the evenings with BBQ's on the large wrap around deck; Walks to Fields Point Landing to play in the park or on the beach; The Lady of the Lake docks at Fields Pt. Landing where you can purchase a ticket and see the entire lake in a single day and still be back in time for dinner! Lounging on the private deck/hot tub area, fishing off the dock catching natural rainbow trout. Shooting Hoops, enjoying a nice wood fire while watching the game. Taking pictures of all the abundant wild life, I.e. Great American Bald Eagles nest around here, along with wide array of unique and colorful birds.
- Primary: +1 425-785-5287 Mobile
- Secondary: 602-418-9094
Aerie on Lake Chelan - Month of JULY, Water is fully up. 300+ days / yr. of SUN!
Main Cedar Deck with Hot Tub and Stainless Steel BBQ overlooking the Lake!
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen w/ Dishwasher, Microwave, Espresso Mach. 2nd sink
Family Room w/ Wood Burning Fireplace and Sofa and 1/2 Bath on right.
Master BDRM (KING BED) + Master Bath + HDTV 37' Plasma on Dish + His/Her Closets
2nd Master Bedroom (KING BED) + Kids Loft (Double Bed) + Bath + 36' TV on Dish
Looking directly at Mitchell Creek across the Lake from the Main Master Bedroom.
Casita Queen Bed, Shower, 1/2 Bath, new carpet, new paint. Romantic and Charming
Grassy Area below main deck. 100 feet of private waterfront.
Month of July (water is fully up until end of Sept)
Your own private swimming area complete w/ life jackets, wet Suits,boogie boards
Fall time, looking across the lake from the upper balcony deck by woodshed.
Lady of the Lake Dock at Fields Pt. Landing. Aerie is on the point in distance.
Large 500 Gallon Hot Tub overlooking the lake, total privacy.
Family Room w/ Large Dining Room Table, wi-fi internet (10 Mg), 37' Plasma TV
Stunning Up Lake Views from Private Reading/Den Area/ Sleeper Sofa
Master Bath includes Shower + Jetted Bath Tub. Stunning down lake views!
Cute Kids Loft with Double Mattress. Accessible only by the ladder in 2nd Mstr
Detached Casita overlooks main home. Private Balcony and incredible lake views!
Carpeted Dock, Aluminum Swim Ladder, Buoy for your Boat.
Main Waterfront Dock + Private Buoy (NOTE: Jet Skis are NOT Included in rental).
Fields Pt. Landing Dock on our 12' Fishing Sea Kayak and SUP (Stand up Paddle)
Cedar Deck wraps around entire house! Looking up lake at Fields Pt. Landing.
The Aerie from the water in October! Fiery Fall colors dance and amaze!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.