Great Rates! Beautiful Place! Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ormond Beach condo description
This fully equipped and very comfortable condo has just recently been purchased by new owners. You will be surrounded by a newly remodeled interior. It has all the comforts and necessities. Comfortable mattresses, pampering bed and bath linens, relaxing furniture, high speed Internet, cable TV with extra channels. This one has it all! You will have a reserved parking space in this low rise complex very close to the elevator or stairs which takes you to the 1st or 2nd floor of this condo. The kitchen and dining area are updated and come with all the necessary appliances. The living room has ample room for lounging to watch that favorite show on the large screen TV. Just off the living room is the half bath and spacious balcony with ocean and pool views. The spacious bedrooms and closets allow for comfortable living.The master bedroom with its private full bath also has wonderful ocean and pool views. On site full laundry facility and on site management.
- 1020 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom has king size bed with private full bath. Enjoy beautiful ocean and pool views through the large Pella crank out window.This room is spacious and comfortable with a flat screen TV and large closet and drawer space. Guest bedroom with optional rear balcony entrance is spacious with two queen beds, full bath, TV and large closet and drawer space. The living room couch is a top of the line queen pull out sofa which may be used for additional sleeping space. Bedrooms are meticulously maintained. Ceiling fans are in both bedrooms and living room....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathrooms are updated, bright and meticulously maintained.
- Telephone limited to local calls.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Walkway To Water
- Beach Chairs
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$ 800 - $ 1000 weekly$ 800 - $1000 weekly $1800 - $2000 monthly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 607 739-5527 Please leave a message if unavailable
- Secondary: +1 607 426-7564
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Updated bright kitchen
Spacious open kitchen, dining and livingroom area
Spacious master bedroom with view of ocean, bathroom, tv and ceiling fan
Bright roomy bedroom with 2 queen beds, ceiling fan and tv
Meticulously Kept Courtyard
Directly On Ocean With View Of The Pool
New furniture, new carpet and new paint. Looking for the perfect pictures!
Home Away From Home
Comfortable dining area with room for eight with table leaf.
Sunset From The Condo... Another Magnificent Day In Ormond Beach