Luxury Loft Condo on the Mexican Caribbean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Puerto Aventuras condo description
One of the most beautifully decorated condos on the Mexican Caribbean. The economically priced condo sits in the Puerto Aventuras Marina right at the inlet to the Caribbean Ocean. Puerto Aventuras is a 600 acre gated community with every vacation amenity imaginable. It is the perfect get-away... You are only steps from the marina, beach, shopping, and 12 restaurants. Relaxation, adventure, and all the comforts of home all wrapped into one vacation.
We provide you with bicycles, a bottle of wine, and a cell phone that you can purchase minutes on a card for. We also provide you with bottled water, maid service, and many other amenities. Transports from the Cancun Airport are available or you may wish to rent a car.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player with DVDs, MP3 player, Coffeemaker, Toaster Oven, Blender For Your Margaritas, Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Grill (BBQ), We can also provide these optional amenities, Boat Charters (fishing, or snorkeling), Stocked Bar or Groceries, Catering, Golf Package, Diving Lessons, Snorkeling Tour, Kayaks, or Jet-ski Tours...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- The community offers Swimming with the Dolphins, Beautiful Beaches, Sport Fishing, & Shelling, While visiting Puerto Aventuras, you can take off & explore the Mayan Ruins in the Archeological Zone of Tulum, go on Cenote & cave tours, or grab your snorkel mask & fins & discover some of the most beautifully colored fish in the world or scuba dive the world renown reefs of the Caribbean or Eco-snorkeling parks of Xcaret & Xel Ha jungle tours on 4-wheelers, Horseback rides on the beach or through the jungle...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Description and Photos are Misleading
Description and Photos are Misleading
First of all, the pool shown in this ad is not the pool at the complex, it is the pool at the Omni hotel which is very expensive to use. The pool at the condo is terrible, small and no proper pool ladder, only steps built into the pool wall making it very difficult to get out. There is nothing luxurious about this condo, it is very basic and the cleaning/ maid service was very poor, 2 weeks in a row, no new sheets. We had to constantly call them, they never replaced our water, we had to buy and haul it ourselves.The owners of this condo are very uncommunicative, getting correct info is like pulling teeth. I should have listened to my gut....never again.
- Guest gigi (Canada)
- Date of stay 03/01/11
- Review Submitted 08/23/11
High Season .......... (Dec 15-May 31) .. $100/night .. $695/week .. $1950/month. Summer Season ........ (Jun 01-Aug 31) .. $90/night .. $595/week .. $1695/month. Intermediate Season .. (Sep 01-Dec 14) .. $ 80/night .. $495/week .. $1495/month. * A 50% Deposit on the entire stay plus Damage Deposit is required before a reservation can be held.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (888) 588-5655 (Toll Free from USA)
- Secondary: (219) 942-0883 (Indiana, USA)
Links to more information:
The beach club offers lounge chairs, and good food and drinks.
Beautifully furnished condo with a complete kitchen in the background.
The bedroom has two double beds and a balcony over looking the marina.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013