Ideal Vacation Home with Unspoiled Desert Mt Views and Pool.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes house description
For that perfect vacation in a comfortable home that is beautifully furnished and surrounded by big mountain views. A place that is quiet and relaxing with beautiful scenery, yet close to Tucson and all the attractions.
The home is beautiful, comfortable, spacious, spotless and has an open floor plan, large master bedroom w/Cal king bed and an en suite master bath and a family room that has great mountain views.
The full kitchen has a center island breakfast bar and is fully equipped.
This west side location is close to the Sonoran Desert Museum, Old Tucson Studios and trailheads to the Tucson Mt Park for miles of hiking trails.
A short walk to the clubhouse with a large heated pool, spa, two tennis courts and other sport facilities.
Priviledges to play the neighboring golf course for a small fee.
Watch beautiful sunsets and uninhibited star gazing from the front patio and watch an abundance of wildlife and excellent birdwatching from the back deck.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- The home has an open floor plan with a full kitchen and a center island breakfast bar and dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped. The master bedroom has a Cal king bed with an en suite bath. The second bedroom has twin beds and all linens and towels are included. A large family room has wonderful mountain views and an excellent place for tv and family games. The family room opens onto a wooden deck that provides exellent viewing of wildlife and birdwatching.. Garage parking for one vehicle with an automatic opener....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Excellent hiking and biking from the front door and the facilities at the community clubhouse include a heated pool, spa, two tennis courts, basketball and volleyball courts and other sport facilities. Golf priviledges at the neighboring 18 hole golf course that has putting greens and a driving range. Skeet shooting, a firing range and Kitt Peak Observatory are all within a short drive. Activities such as gambling casinos, U of A activities, live theatre, shopping and horse racing are 15 min. away. The Tucson area is an excellent birdwatching destination....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Description of the property was accurate. Property was very clean and extremely well maintained. The kitchen was well equipped and the rest of the house comfortably furnished. The mountain views from the outside deck was great and very enjoyable. The owner was very helpful and followed up on our needs. We would definitely recommend this property and would be happy to use it again. Our Thanksgiving guest enjoyed the comfort and openess of the home. The nearby Tucson Mountain Park and the Desert Museum were a nice attraction. The community club facilities were well maintained and easy access.
- Guest Arlene T. (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Date of stay 11/22/11
- Review Submitted 12/12/11
A Great location !
A Great location !
Really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this home. There is so much to do in this retirement community & you can choose to do absolutely nothing & still have a great time! We were two couples who all had varied interests. We all loved the golf course & especially the staff at the clubhouse who were excellent. The hiking that I did with the Cat Mt. Hiking Club was world class , the pool at the clubhouse was perfect & there were great exercise ( zumba ) classes that I really enjoyed. We all loved sitting on the deck in the evening watching the abundance of wildlife and the beautiful sunsets. Our landlady and her husband were excellent to deal with & very helpful. A great holiday!
- Guest Sckelly (Gander, NL , Canada)
- Date of stay 03/31/11
- Review Submitted 09/06/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
We would like to particularly thank our landlord for taking such excellent care of us during our holiday.Our house was very comfortable,cozy and clean.Everything we needed was in the house and if we needed anything she looked after it. We loved the Arizona room at the back of the house. We had a three way view of the desert and the mountains that we hiked almost daily. We were able to hike all of the hiking trails from our house which was great.I would definitly recommend this property to anyone.Activities,amenities are within walking distance.
- Guest lynne (riverton,manitobacanada)
- Date of stay 01/01/11
- Review Submitted 03/11/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
House available for rent Oct. 1 until June 1 $800. per week $2200. per month Cleaning fee..$100 seasonal rental available
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I am a retired school teacher that fell in love with Tucson and retired here. I live nearby with my husband, Bob, and Quincy our minature poodle. I love outdoor activities and Tucson provides the ideal weather.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
The location makes you feel that you are in the country with clean air, wonderful scenery and mountains at your doorstep yet all the attractions of Tucson are nearby.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 23, 2013