Hither Hills Oceanview Beach House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montauk house description
Montauk, at the furthest east end location in Long Island, NY, has the mystique of places at the end of the road. It offers a 'Living End' resort community with a secluded beach, sand and surf, less than 2 short blocks away.
Our 4 BR/ 3 Bth Vacation Home is located on a hillside with splendid views of the Atlantic Ocean from its decks. It is nestled among the thick vegetation and oak trees in the Hither Hills area of Montauk, which is known for its charm and serenity.
You can walk to the Ocean beach in under 5 minutes, or else drive down and park in any one of 4 private parking areas on the dunes. We supply all renters with a Parking Permit and Key to unlock gates to these areas.
Our home is modern and spacious, and the windows are designed for great natural light and their ability to direct large amounts of fresh wind off the water.
A wrap-around Outdoor Deck contains table and chairs, and is shaded under looming pine trees. It lends itself to complete privacy while dining outdoors. The Outdoor Stairs leading to the Sundeck completes the picture with expansive views of ocean and inland.
Go to sleep to the lull of the Ocean pounding against the shore, and wake to the rising sun over the water.
Whatever you decide, at Montauk ... the wind blows harder, the waves curl higher and the light reflects with a scouring whiteness off the restless back of the Atlantic.
Keywords: 4 Bedroom - 3 Bath Hillside Home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Non Smoking Only:
** We would appreciate it if smokers would smoke on the Outside Decks only, and ash trays are provided there for your convenience. Our furniture and home will smell a lot better, your guests will be grateful, and so will we.**...moreless
Pets Not Allowed:
** Because of highly allergic grandson, we are sorry but we cannot permit any animals whatsoever in our rental. We reserve the right to monitor the presence of pets throughout the Lease. **...moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
- Queen size Beds (3) Three BR's contain Queen-size beds., Twin or Single Beds (2) 1. Separate Twin Bed in 4th BR, alongside Bunk Bed., Child Beds (2) 2 portable Folding Cots; (1) Love Seat couch opens to single (twin) bed in downstairs Living Room, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Couch opens to double-size bed (w/air mattress in automatic blow-up by remote feature). Located in upstairs media or loft area.., Bunk Beds (1) Location: 4th BR - (Full - Bottom, Single - Top)...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking Off Street:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Deeded Parking Permit & Key furnished to our renters enables them to open any one of (4) private parking area gates on the dunes in the Hither Hills area near the Ocean (from Taft to Roosevelt). Allows access for (1) car to park in these restricted areas, and is a great convenience for those of us who cannot walk 2 short blocks back and forth to the Ocean. Renters are able to transport all their beach stuff: umbrella, towels, coolers, etc., from the house to these private areas, park their car, unload all items, and walk on a path through the dunes to the sand and Ocean. After spending the day at the beach, they can return later to collect their car and return to the house. ** Outside Shower: Enclosed structure helps remove all sand from renters before it get onto the beds. You will appreciate it, and so will we.**...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Home & Location
Great Home & Location
Great house that easily fit 8 people. Great location and overall a very pleasant stay. The owner is very nice and I couldn't have asked for an easier and better way to vacation!
- Guest Katie K.
- Date of stay 11/08/13
- Review Submitted 11/25/13
We just returned from a week's vacation at this home. It was absolutely perfect. The house is exactly as described and working with the owner was a pleasure. The house was immaculate when we arrived and it is very well stocked. We were a family group of 8 adults and 2 children and we had plenty of room for all. The walk to the beach is not too long and easily do-able. I would be more than happy to rent this property again in the future. we just r
- Guest Sue (Rockville Centre, NY)
- Date of stay 07/16/11
- Review Submitted 07/24/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 3 - May 3, 2014
2 night min stay
May 4 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Summer Rates: June-$2750/week; July-$3800/week; August-$4200/week,+ Cleaning Fee & Sec. Deposit.
Off-Season Rates: $250/nite/2 occupants (Extras: $50/nite/.pp). Available for holidays, weekends, Birthdays, etc.
Season: Summer-June - $2600/week; July -$3800/week; August - $4200/week, plus Cleaning Fee and the posting of a refundable $300 Security (damage) Deposit. Rates subject to change.
Special Rates for Memorial Day to Labor Date-Contact Owner-631-265-2571.
- Security (damage) Dep.: $300
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Panoramic Views of Ocean and Inland from this Vacation Home.
Cathedral-Ceiling View of Living & Dining Area.
A Stone's Throw to Ocean, Sand & Dunes.
Additional Media/Loft Area With Sleeping Accomodations.
Main Outdoor Deck and Stairs Leading to Sun Deck.
Ocean Dune Parking Privileges For Renters (Parking Permit & Key Supplied)
Quiet Charm & Peace of Hither Hills Area in Montauk.
Master BR - One of 4 Bedrooms & 3 Baths on 3 Levels.
Full Electric Kitchen & Appliances
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013