2nd Row Beach House with Breathtaking Views. West End-3BR/2BA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spanish Grant house description
* 2nd Row Beach House with Breathtaking Views of the Beach and Water!
* Relax On the Large Deck While Watching the Beautiful Sunsets!
* 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths with Open Floor Plan For Easy Entertaining !
* Sleeps 14 People!
* 9 Miles From the Fabulous Galveston Strand!
* 5 Miles From Moody Gardens!
* 4 Miles To Galveston Island State Park!
* 5 Miles From Schlitterbahn Water Park!
Keywords: 3 BR/2 BA, Remodeled Paint and Floor, New Furniture, Great View, Sleeps 14, King Size Bed Master, Flat Screens Throughout,
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Covered Parking
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Come and experience everything Galveston has to offer; There are activities to please all ages from Schlitterbahn Water Park to the Galveston Island Strand and historic district with unique shops, superb restaurants, art galleries, Moody Gardens, putt-putt golf, island tours, movie theater and the free Bolivar ferry boat ride for dolphin watching. Other activities include Galveston festivities throughout the year including Mardi Gras, Lone Star Bike Rally, Dickenson the Strand, Art Walk and many more!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great weekend getaway!
Great weekend getaway!
We had a wonderful weekend and really enjoyed our stay at this property in Galveston. The house was very well stocked & so cute! The beds & pillows were really comfortable & there were plenty of extra pillows and blankets to snuggle up & watch movies at night. The view of the beach from the huge deck was beautiful. We loved having use of an outside shower to rinse off after a day at the beach. The neighborhood is very nice & quiet w/no busy streets to cross to get to the beach. The owners thought of everything, right down to the welcome basket waiting for us upon our arrival. Would definitetly stay here again & will recommend to family & friends.
- Guest TXLimey (Kingwood, Texas)
- Date of stay 05/11/13
- Review Submitted 05/21/13
Pink house was so cute!
Pink house was so cute!
The beach house was so cute! Someone really enjoyed decorating and making it festive. It would be perfect for a girls weekend away or a bachelorette party. It was close to the beach and had everything we needed. We had 7 adults and 2 small kids and there was plenty of sleeping and relaxing room. Lots of TV's and a great porch for reading, so we were able to spread out. Even though it rained most of the week, we had a good time. We went to some things we normally wouldn't have seen like NASA and the Duck Tour. Had fantastic Italian food at Mario's on 61st!
- Guest finally relaxed (Ft Worth, Texas)
- Date of stay 06/17/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional Fees and Taxes:
350.00 PER NIGHT AND 1950.00 PER WEEKEND WITH A 100.00 CLEANING FEE
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
About the owner: Our faimly has had many years of enjoyment at our home. What makes this house speical it is in a deadend street (very quite cul de sac great for childern ),very close to beach and we have completly remodeled the house.
- Primary: + 973 224 3323
- Secondary: + 713-686-5533
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front porch view
Relaxing on the beautiful deck looking at the ocean
Another beautiful view from front porch.
Kitchen dinning area with bar
Flat screen TV with lots of sitting room and great view of the beach.
View from the front of the house
Guest room with Queen bed and flat screen TV.
Bunk room with four full size bunk beds and one day bed. With flat screen TV
We have two houses side by side for a family reunion or large gathering
A side deck for tanning or just sitting and hanging out
Deck with awsome views of the beach from your Life Guard Chairs with BBQ pit.
Kitchen with all new appliances and front serving bar and a large dinner table.
Family room with full size sleeper sofa bed,love seat and flat screen TV & DVD.
Picinic tables in shade under the house with full bath and washer and dryer
Master suite with King size bed and flat screen TV.
Guest bedroom with dresser
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, July 19, 2013