Pt.Sebago,1464 Paleo Woods. 2 Bdrm. 1 Bath
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casco cottage description
A popular cottage, close to everything yet far enough away for peace and quiet. Enjoy this privately owned resort cottage at 1464 Paleo Woods Way, located on the sunny side of the street with no through traffic. A 4 to 5 minute walk to the beach, sports center, laundry facility, water park, restaurants, general store, live entertainment, etc. The cottage is always bright, clean, comfortable and a perfect location with two front decks, with the larger deck having a roof, which is not shown in the current picture. No need to spend hundreds of extra dollars for a golf cart rental when it is so close to everything. A delightful two bedroom cottage with extra queen sleeper in the sunroom. A fully equipped kitchen, full bath, beach chairs, 3 cable TVs, A/C, Stereo, etc. It has all the conveniences of home.
We take pride in our cottage and continue to make improvements to make your vacation a great one. We have carefully decorated it for your enjoyment, it's cleaned every week by a professional housekeeper, and has everything you need for a pleasant stay. It even has an instant hot water system so you never run out of hot water...it's on demand. We ask that you keep this in mind by taking care of our home. This cottage is our vacation home too, so please take care of it as if it were your own property. Unfortunately we have been forced to make the decision that if it is not left clean and neat as you found it, your 200.00 deposit will not be returned. You can enjoy your vacation, have as much fun as possible with all the comforts of home... and we believe we have accomplished this for you.
The Cottage also provides off street parking for two vehicles, just steps from the cottage is a great campfire site to enjoy toasting marshmallows and story-telling. Note: State law prohibits transporting firewood from State to State so we have supplied some and it's your's to use while it lasts.
Keywords: Point Sebago Beach and Golf Resort, Resort Cottage, Attached Sun Room, Outside Decks
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- This resort cottage is comfortable, sunny, clean and kid-friendly. It has everything you need except your personal bedding, bath towels, food, beach blanket and towels. We installed an Instant HOT Water System so you will NEVER run out of HOT water. This cottage has a full bathroom with shower/tub combination (full tub for the little ones). The two bedrooms have new mattresses and pillows. Mattress pads and pillow case protectors will be supplied. The cottage is located on the sunny side of a no-through traffic street and is a 4 to 5 minute walk to the sports center, laundry facilities, restaurants, general store, beach and all activities. Few steps off the deck is a great campfire site with benches and chairs. Firewood provided while it lasts. Because the cottage is listed as kid-friendly it doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken care of. Please care for it as if it were your own property. It must be left clean. For a fast reply, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- DVD Player
Deck / Patio:
Two large front decks with gas grill, table and chairs. Just steps from the decks is a great campfire site with benches and 5 chairs. Free firewood while it lasts. Small back deck with table and chairs....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- 1464 Paleo Woods Way in Pt. Sebago Resort is a great place to enjoy your family vacation. Pt. Sebago offers planned activities and programs, by age groups, from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. for children & adults. Supervised games, crafts, Shuffleboard, Bingo, Teen Ctr, Floor hockey, dodgeball, ping pong, cheering camp, capture the flag, Italian Golf, Mini golf, boat rentals, water sports, water play area, BBQ's on the beach with dance games, staff shows, live entertainment every night. Sign up the little ones for the 'Tot Lot' but must be ages 3 to 5 and potty trained. Older kids have planned activities and games, by age group, while mom and dad play golf on a top rated 18-hole championship golf course, an then enjoy lunch at the 19th hole lounge. Pt. Sebago's trained staff will keep everyone busy all day, or keep the kids busy while mom and dad read, relax, enjoy friends, etc. Sign up kids for the golf clinic, join in the golf tournaments, visit the Lakeview restaurant & Terrace Room, Sunset Lounge, outdoor Tiki Bar, Sebago Lounge, Happy Hour, golf snack bar at the 19th hole, the outdoor snack bar, ice cream bar, and much more. See the resort's website for more info. Remember you can reserve event tickets on line ahead of time. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Nice time nice place
Nice time nice place
We had a great time there and was very relaxing. The kids were constantly busy doing things new everytime. The house was very nice with all the required items in the house. We will be back again next year
- Guest Tom (CT)
- Date of stay 07/21/13
- Review Submitted 07/31/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, adventure seekers.
2014 --- 6/21 to 28 @ $900.00 7 nts. + 8% Tx + $35.00 reg fee Fm 6/28 throu 7/19, @ $1450.,7 nts. 8% tx & 35.00 reg.fee; Fm 7/26 throu 8/9 @ $1450., 7 nts. 8% tx & 35. reg. fee. DUE AT BOOKING: $200.00 Refundable ONLY if cottage is left clean and neat. Due on or before: Apr 1st, 1/2 rent, 1/2 tax + 35.00 reg.fee Due on or before: June 1st, 1/2 rent, 1/2 tax All weeks in July and August $ 1450.00 plus 8 % tx, 35.00 reg. fee and 200. dep. Fast response, email email@example.com or call 352-430-0113 or 978-837-1536
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Come on dad, one more time around the lake, please !!
Why the Owner Chose Casco:
It's clean, comfortable and close to beach, activities, etc. Only a 4 to 5 minute walk to sports center, beach, lounge, restaurants, games, activities, general store and more.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Instant HOT Water system for HOT on-demand water when ever you want it.
- Primary: 978-433-3303
- Secondary: 978-877-7729
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1464 Paleo Woods Way. Deck now has covered roof. 4 or 5 minute walk to beach.
TV Den area with full size sleep sofa. A/C, ceiling fan
2nd bedrm w/ twin beds, lg. closet & several built-in drawers, A/C, ceiling fan
Kitchen 's convenient snack bar for the kids.
A full tub for the little ones.
Bright and sunny sunroom w/Q-sleeper. leads to back deck. A/C.
Den area off kitchen, a 2nd TV and build-in stereo sys w/ speaker balancing.
Try your luck on Carnival night on the beach
Who's got the cheese !!!
It's a very clean big lake. Sunset is beautiful. Turn up the tunes.
Don't forget to rent a pontoon boat, you won't be dissipointed.
Cozy Fire pit with 5 chairs and 2 benches for telling spooky stories.
This kitchen is fully equipped, even with microwave, toaster-oven, etc.
Full Sz. w/flat screen TV, AC, lg. closet & drawers, ceiling fa
Full bathrm with shower/full tub unit and instant 'on-demand' hot water system
Sunroom TV/desk unit. Sunroom leads to back deck. A/C, lots of natural light
Door to sun-room opens to back deck.
so much to do, check the weekly activities guide & sign up on-line in PS website
Fun and games at the Beach Pavalion
Please don't be mean to the wildlife.
Hang on to the memories, and the TUBE!
One more spin !
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013