Pt.Sebago,1464 Paleo Woods. 2 Bdrm. 1 Bath- Discounts Now
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
CALL OR EMAIL OWNER FOR AVAILABLE DATES. WE DO NOT USE THE CALENDAR. This is a very popular cottage and close to everything. Enjoy this privately owned resort cottage at 1464 Paleo Woods Way, located on the sunny side of the street with no through traffic. Far enough away for peace and quiet yet close enough to walk 3 or 4 minutes to the beach, sports center, laundry facility, water park, restaurants, general store, live entertainment, etc. The cottage is always bright, clean, comfortable and a perfect location with two new front decks, the larger deck is roofed, which is not shown in the current picture. No need to spend hundreds of extra dollars for a golf cart rental when it is so close to everything. A delightful two bedroom cottage with extra full size sleep sofa in a den area next to the kitchen and a queen sleeper in the sunroom. A fully equipped kitchen , full bath, with all the conveniences of home.
We take pride in our cottage and continue to make improvements to make your vacation a great one. We have carefully decorated for your enjoyment, it's clean and bright, equipped with everything you need for a wonderful vacation. It even has an instant hot water system so you never run out of hot water...it's on demand. We ask that you keep this in mind by taking care of our home away from home. You can enjoy your vacation, have as much fun as possible with all the comforts of home... We believe we have accomplished this for you.
The Cottage also provides off street parking for two vehicles, just steps from the cottage is a great campfire site to enjoy toasting marshmallows and story-telling. Note: State law prohibits transporting firewood from State to State so we have supplied some and it's your's to use while it lasts.
Keywords: Point Sebago Beach and Golf Resort, Resort Cottage, Attached Sun Room, Outside Decks
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Dogs only, under 45 lbs., create trained, confined to kitchen and sunroom. Must be leashed at all times, walk on Paleo Woods only and all 'Business' must be picked up immediately. When not at cottage dog must be in create and in sunroom. (public areas, leash, clean-up, street restrictions, and weight and noise control are Pt.Sebago regulations.) ...moreless
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Double Bed (1) Front Bedroom w/wall mounted flat screen with built in dvd player and cable TV, A/C, ceiling fan, large closet and drawers., Twin Beds (2) A/C, ceiling fan, lg. closet w/drawers., Sleep Sofa (1) Full size in den area next to kitchen with ceiling fan. Plus, Queen size sleep sofa in 10 x 18 sunroom with A/C....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Air Conditioning:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- This resort cottage is comfortable, sunny, clean and kid-friendly. It has everything you need except your personal bedding, bath towels, food, beach blanket and towels. We installed an Instant HOT Water System so you will NEVER run out of HOT water. This cottage has a full bathroom with shower/tub combination (full tub for the little ones). The two bedrooms have new mattresses and pillows. New mattress pads and pillow case protectors will be supplied. The cottage is located on the sunny side of a no-through traffic street and is a 4 minute walk to the sports center, laundry facilities, restaurants, general store, beach and all activities. Not shown in the picture of the cottage is a new roof over the large deck to right side of cottage and a grest campfire site. Fire wood provided while it lasts. For a fast reply and alternate booking contact , you may email firstname.lastname@example.org...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
Deck / Patio:
Two front decks, 24x10 covered deck with gas grill, table and chairs and 12x8 with chairs. Just steps from the decks is a great campfire site with benches and 5 chairs. Free firewood while it lasts. Small back deck with table and chairs. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- CALL FOR DATES; DO NOT USE CALENDAR. READ ON FOR DISCOUNTS: 1) If guests input a review, comments or suggestions about our cottage in the VRBO website (ID 345186), we will refund your $35.00 registration fee. 2) We will discount the basic rental fee to 1,450.00 a $ 40.00 savings. And 3) We will allow you to bring you little dog, if toy, small or medium size not over 45 lbs. and if it is trained (potty), create preferred, must stay in kitchen or sunroom, not permitted on carpeted areas, be created in sunroom if you leave the cottage. Dogs must be walked only on the street there they reside and all 'business' must be picked up immediately. Dog must be on a leash at all times in yard or when walking. Must not be loud or disturbe neighbors. They are not allowed near beach area or ANY public area. This will save you from paying a pet sitter but keep in mind, the cottage will be inspected when you leave and there must be no damage from your pet. (sorry cats are not allowed). Pt. Sebago has planned programs from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. for children & adults. Supervised games, crafts, Shuffleboard, Bingo, Teen Ctr, Floor hockey, dodgeball, ping pong, cheering camp, capture the flag, Italian Golf, Mini golf, boat rentals, water sports, water play area, BBQ's on the beach with dance games, staff shows, live entertainment every night. Sign up the little ones (must be at least 3yrs and potty trained) for the 'Tot Lot' or older kids in planned activities and games while mom and dad play golf on a top rated 18-hole championship golf course, and have lunch at the 19th hole lounge. Pt. Sebago's 40 trained staff will keep you and the kids busy all day, or keep the kids busy while mom and dad read a good book. Sign up kids for the golf clinic, join in the golf tournaments, visit the Lakeview restaurant & Terrace Room, Sunset Lounge, outdoor Tiki Bar, Sebago Lounge, Happy Hour, golf snack bar at the 19th hole, the outdoor snack bar, ice cream bar, and much more. See the resort's website for more info...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
6/29 through 8/24 @ $1490.wk,+ 7% Tx + $35.00 reg fee **BOOK NOW FOR DISCOUNT 6/22-29 $1,000 wk, 7 nts. + tax & reg.fee; 8/24-30, $900. 6 nts + tax & reg. fee DON'T USE CALENDAR.CALL FOR DATES 352-430-0113 OR 978-837-1536 OR 978-877-7729 DUE AT BOOKING: $200.00 (Refundable if cottage is left clean and neat) Apr 1st, 1/2 rent, 1/2 tax + 35.00 reg.fee **As of 4/11/13 Due now these pymnt/dep By June 1st, 1/2 rent, 1/2 tax 35.00 reg. fee: refunded if you input 'review' in vrbo #345186 Fast response, email email@example.com or call 352-430-0113 or 978-837-1536
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Come on dad, one more time around the lake, please !!
Why the Owner Chose Casco:
It's clean, comfortable and close to beach, activities, etc. Only a 3 to 4 minute walk to sports center and everything else.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Instant HOT Water system for HOT on-demand water when ever you want it.
- Primary: 978-433-3303
- Secondary: 978-877-7729
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1464 Paleo Woods Way. Deck now has covered roof. 4 minute walk to beach.
TV Den area with full size sleep sofa. A/C, ceiling fan
2nd bedrm w/ twin beds, lg. closet & several built-in drawers, A/C, ceiling fan
Kitchen 's convenient snack bar for the kids.
A full tub for the little ones.
Bright and sunny sunroom w/Q-sleeper. leads to back deck. A/C.
Den area off kitchen, a 2nd TV and build-in stereo sys w/ speaker balancing.
Try your luck on Carnival night on the beach
Who's got the cheese !!!
It's a very clean big lake. Sunset is beautiful. Turn up the tunes.
Don't forget to rent a pontoon boat, you won't be dissipointed.
Cozy Fire pit with 5 chairs and 2 benches for telling spooky stories.
This kitchen is fully equipped, even with microwave, toaster-oven, etc.
Full Sz. w/flat screen TV, AC, lg. closet & drawers, ceiling fa
Full bathrm with shower/full tub unit and instant 'on-demand' hot water system
Sunroom TV/desk unit. Sunroom leads to back deck. A/C, lots of natural light
Door to sun-room opens to back deck.
so much to do, check the weekly activities guide & sign up on-line in PS website
Fun and games at the Beach Pavalion
Please don't be mean to the wildlife.
Hang on to the memories, and the TUBE!
One more spin !
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013