5/4 Private Lake House in Gated Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fair Play house description
This beautiful home is located in a private gated community. You will love the serenity of this house nestled in the trees overlooking the lake.
You can be on the deck or swinging on the lower level while enjoying the lake view with complete privacy!! You have your own private dock with peddle boat!
Enjoy a walk in the neighborhood. The views are outstanding!
You will also enjoy the flat screen TV's, dart board and air hockey table.
The downstairs offers complete privacy from upstairs. You have a full bathroom, 2 bedrooms and refrigerator along with other mentioned ammenities!
There is also a stair master available for your convenience but the best is walking outside!
Keywords: Beautiful Lake House in Private Gated Community
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Air Hockey
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Theme Parks
- Paddle Boating
- Fun things to experience while vacationing at this Lake House: * Many restaurants located in the area and 15 miles away. * Many area waterfalls. * Be in the Blue Ridge Mountains in one hour. * Hiking, Golf, Fishing (Georgia. Large mouth bass, striper, black crappie, and bream can be caught at Lake Hartwell.) * Outlet Mall Shopping 30 min south on I85. * Antique Shopping 20 minutes away in the town of Hartwell. * Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water skiing, Jet Skiing, White Water Rafting just to north, Flea Markets. * 10 min boat ride to Hart State Park , 12+ acres -- offers scenic picnic areas, nature trails, lighted tennis courts, 2 outdoor basketball goals, 5 ball fields, well equipped covered playground for kids, public swim beach with bath house and concession stand, canoe rentals, plus frequent nature and mountain music programs—check website. Several miles of road inside the park are great for riding bikes. * Toccoa Falls - A meandering stream flows through the lower part of the 1,000-acre, wooded campus from the base of the 186 foot high waterfall. This spectacular waterfall, higher than Niagara Falls, is a popular tourist attraction and campus retreat. The short 100-yard path to the falls is handicap accessible. * Cateechee Golf Course not far away * Currahee Golf Club, private club community * Cross Winds Golf Club (and several others located at exit 42) * Ty Cobb Museum * Hartwell Dam * Tallulah Gorge State Park (located at exit 173 which is 8 exits south in GA) ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Stunning home!Guest comment entered by owner
Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful home, Wendy. The house is stunning, and in excellent condition, clean, and contained everything we needed to enjoy our stay. I look forward to working with you again!
- Guest Tonya
- Date of stay 09/27/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Didn't want to leave!Guest comment entered by owner
Didn't want to leave!
We had a wonderful vacation! Everything was great...so much so that I didn't want to leave! Thank you!
- Guest -Traci
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/13/13
Very nice home, secluded area
Very nice home, secluded area
We had a wonderful stay at this home over the weekend. It's in fantastic shape, with nice furniture/decor, and is well stocked with items some vacation rentals tend to skimp on like hand soap, towels, linens, etc. We especially enjoyed the large deck overlooking the back yard and the cove. We didn't have a golf cart like the other reviewer and had to huff it up and down the hill to get to the cove. However, the owner did provide info on how to arrange for a rental cart, which I would suggest for those with mobility issues or a lot of gear to take to the lake. We also rented a boat at the nearby marina. The house is well positioned for a variety of lake destinations easily reachable by pontoon boat. When we didn't have the boat, we had fun swimming and floating in the cove or just hanging out on the dock. We even took the "Scanoe" out for a spin. There seemed to be a lot of fish in the water, but none of us took a stab at using the provided fishing poles. The owner was very easy to work with, and always got back to me promptly on any questions we had. She was also very reasonable in accommodating our pets. There are plenty of TV's, and Sprint/AT&T/Verizon signals were good (not T-Mobile), but we did wish there had been WiFi available. Overall, highly recommended.
- Guest Brent (Atlanta, GA)
- Date of stay 06/21/13
- Review Submitted 06/26/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, pet owners.
Owner response: Hey Brent! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Your feedback is extremely important to me to ensure all guests have a fantastic time!!! We are always looking at adding additional amenities or 'needs' based upon vacationers requests. I'm so glad you had a great time!!! Have a great day!
Peaceful ,lovely home
Peaceful ,lovely home
The house is in a very quiet cove(we hardly saw a soul).It is beautiful inside,I loved the decor & the owners thought of about anything you would need.It is a large home & it was nice to have a separate area for the young ones downstairs while the senior folks could relax upstairs watching what they wanted to at night.The owner was very helpful about answering all my questions.We cooked on the grill every night. It is very steep down to the water so we took a golf cart which was great. They have a nice paved "road"to the water. The children fished , swam & had a ball. We had bikes also which they had room to ride in front of the house.A fabulous time was had by all!!!
- Guest Terri M. (Greenville)
- Date of stay 06/12/13
- Review Submitted 06/18/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, families with young children, pet owners.
Owner response: Hey Terri! I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review! I thought about your family while you were there and was hoping you were having a fantastic time! You were a pleasure to talk to and work with! Thank you!!!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Dec 28
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please understand that I receive several inquires for similar times frames and cannot guarantee the dates until the reservation is confirmed. Thank you!
50% due at booking and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$135.00 non refundable cleaning fee, 10% taxes and 3% credit card processing.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a family of 5 with our pet spotty and we love the lake!
Why the Owner Chose Fair Play:
We built this home as a place to get away and enjoy our boat on Lake Hartwell.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
You will love the serenity of the wrap around deck nestled in trees overlooking the lake! Then cruise in your own boat or take a nice ride in the peddle boat that is waiting at your own private dock!
- Primary: (678) 360-3618 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Swing, relax and enjoy the view!
View From Back Deck! Relax and enjoy!
Upper Level Entertainment Center With Mini Table for the Kids!
Upper Level Kitchen!
Upper level guest room with private bath!
Downstairs guest room with king size bed!
Fourth bathroom with a tiled step up shower!
Lower Level Lounge leading to outdoors swings with view of water!
Outside Upper Deck with Planty of Furniture!
View of dock from back of house on upper deck!
Your own private dock with peddle boat! The exterior boat will not be there!
Plenty of driveway space for bikes and fun!
Upper Living Room!
Wall of windows! Tinted and so enjoyable!
Cozy see-through fireplace!
Master bedroom with private bath and sliding glass doors to wrap around deck!
Upper Level Guest Room with Sliding Glass Doors Leading to Wrap Around Deck!
Downstairs Guest Room With Sliding Glass Doors Leading Outside!
Lower Level Dining!
View From Back Deck
Cook out in serenity!!!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 18, 2013