VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Please understand that I receive several inquires for similar times frames and cannot guarantee the dates until the reservation is confirmed. Thank you!
50% due at booking and the balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Fun things to experience while vacationing at this Lake House:
* Many restaurants located in the area and 15 miles away.
* Many area waterfalls.
* Be in the Blue Ridge Mountains in one hour.
* Hiking, Golf, Fishing (Georgia. Large mouth bass, striper, black crappie, and bream can be caught at Lake Hartwell.)
* Outlet Mall Shopping 30 min south on I85.
* Antique Shopping 20 minutes away in the town of Hartwell.
* Sightseeing, Swimming, Boating, Sailing, Water skiing, Jet Skiing, White Water Rafting just to north, Flea Markets.
* 10 min boat ride to Hart State Park , 12+ acres -- offers scenic picnic areas, nature trails, lighted tennis courts, 2 outdoor basketball goals, 5 ball fields, well equipped
covered playground for kids, public swim beach with bath house and concession stand, canoe rentals, plus frequent nature and mountain music programs—check website.
Several miles of road inside the park are great for riding bikes.
* Toccoa Falls - A meandering stream flows through the lower part of the 1,000-acre, wooded campus from the base of the 186 foot high waterfall. This spectacular waterfall, higher than Niagara Falls, is a popular tourist attraction and campus retreat. The short 100-yard path to the falls is handicap accessible.
* Cateechee Golf Course not far away
* Currahee Golf Club, private club community
* Cross Winds Golf Club (and several others located at exit 42)
* Ty Cobb Museum
* Hartwell Dam
* Tallulah Gorge State Park (located at exit 173 which is 8 exits south in GA)
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We are a family of 5 with our pet Spotty and we love the lake!
Why the Owner Chose Fair Play: We built this home as a place to get away and enjoy our boat on Lake Hartwell.
The Unique Benefits at this House: You will love the serenity of the wrap around deck nestled in trees overlooking the lake! Then cruise in your own boat or take a nice ride in the peddle boat that is waiting at your own private dock!