VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
January Special! Rent two nights get one free! (Not applicable on Holidays) Welcome to ''River Music''! Enjoy the noisy rapids of the beautiful Coosawattee River rushing below from the screened in porches. Rock away your worries in the comfortable glider rockers. Do you need to de-stress? This is the place to relax, unwind, and make wonderful memories!
''River Music'' cabin is beautifully decorated with new and luxurious rustic decor. Our Non-Smoking cabin has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Sleep peacefully in the two handmade King size log beds made by a local Ellijay craftsman. In the bunk room, even the full over twin bunk beds are handcrafted out of wood logs. It's like climbing a tree to get in bed! Our favorite room? A very large screened in porch with private gorgeous views of the river. Not another cabin in sight! Enjoy paved roads all the way to the driveway and a carport to keep dry carrying luggage, groceries, etc. Please visit www.rivermusiccabin.com for many more photos of this beautiful property!
Further Details: Our cabin is on the Coosawattee River which flows into beautiful Carter's Lake. Head down our railroad tie stairs with new handrail to the river and experience the true beauty of the waters. In the summer, bring and tie your river tubes to the trees and float in place. Now that's relaxing! The river is so much fun to play in, swim in, skip rocks in, fish in, etc. There is even a creek that feeds into the river. The fresh air is amazing and definitely takes your breath away. Beautiful! The hot tub is the perfect place to soak away your cares while listening to the river. Want to hang out inside the cabin? Enjoy free WIFI, flat screen tv's, a Connelly pool table, video games, board games, movies, books, and more!
In addition to the amazing sounds of 'River Music', enjoy:
* A fully stocked and equipped kitchen with large table to seat 7. Dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, coffee maker and mini Keurig, toaster, etc.
* Large screened porches with quiet wooden gliders. Nothing to disturb the sounds of the river!
* Picnic table on screened porch so you can eat and listen to the 'music' of the river rushing below.
* Rustic and beautiful handmade log beds and log dressers.
* Two Master size bedrooms with log King beds and pillowtop mattresses.
* Full size over twin size handcrafted log bunk bed
* Connelly slate and hardwood pool table in loft
* XBOX 360 gaming system! Feel free to bring your games!
* 6 person Spa Crest Bromine Salt hot tub....
* Jetted tub in huge Master bathroom to soak away any stress...
* 42' LCD TV in living room with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
* 32' LCD TV in upstairs Master bedroom with DVD player with Dish Network Satellite TV
*13' Color TV with built in DVD player in the Bear Hugs Bunk room with Dish Network Satellite TV
* Propane Gas grill with tanks provided
* The sounds and 'music' of the rushing rapids will melt your cares away and instantly calm you...
''The mark of a successful man is one who has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it'' - Chinese Philosopher
*7 can sleep in beds including the bunk beds.* 2 Log King beds (4 renters). 1 Twin over Full size Log Bunk Bed (3 renters). We provide a pack and play for infants and a highchair too!
* King Bed (2) : King size handmade log beds with pillow top mattresses
* Bunk Bed: Twin size over Full size log bunk bed....moreless
* All bed linens provided for you. Towels, washclothes, hand towels, hot tub towels provided.Please bring towels for the river!
* Basic handsoaps provided. Please bring shampoos, body soaps, etc.
* Starter toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags provided.
* Covered Parking: One car carport and another covered area for bikes, etc. Paved driveway installed in 2012!
* Wood Fireplace: Wood provided for you in the winter months (November thru February)
* Cable/Satellite TV: Dish Network
* Video Library: Several DVD's for your viewing pleasure!
* Video Game Console: XBOX 360 gaming system.
* Video Games: Feel free to bring your own games XBOX games. A few games are provided for your use.
* Jetted Tub in Bath: Large whirlpool tub in upstairs Master bath
* Private Hot Tub: Bromine salt 6 person hot tub with lounger seat, and foot massage. Nice private spot to relax and listen to the rapids...
* Shared Pool: Three pools within the resort
* 65 stairs to the river from our fire pit ...moreless
Several books in the cabinet in the living room below the tv. If you take a book, please leave a book! ...moreless
Books For Adults
Books For Kids
Games For Kids
Bring your own iPod and use the iPod speaker dock to listen to your favorite songs!...moreless
Water view year round with a greater view in the winter months. Gorgeous!...moreless
Wooden stairs (65) with handrail behind cabin to access to the river. We are adjacent to Corps of Engineers property so the area by the river is undeveloped and will stay that way...beautiful!...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
Table in kitchen seats 7. Also a picnic table on the screened in porch!...moreless
Seating for 7 people
Covered parking for one vehicle and new paved driveway installed in 2012!...moreless
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest
Spring Mar 2 - Apr 30, 2015 2 night min stay
Summer May 1 - Aug 31, 2015 3 night min stay
Fall & Leaf season Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2015 2 night min stay
Winter Nov 1 - Jan 3, 2016 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning$90 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$250
Rate includes 4 guests, 15/nt each additional guest
$90 Cleaning Fee for 4 guests $100 over 4 guests
*Festivals (Apple Festival) 3 night min. required
*Holidays $170/night (Thanksgiving, Christmas, July 4th) 5 night min. req.
$250 Refundable Damage Deposit for 4 guests. $300 Refundable Damage Deposit for over 4 guests
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Debit and eChecks accepted
Firewood provided Nov-Feb
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Right inside our resort you will find Tubing on the River, Recreation Center, Indoor Olympic Pool & Kiddie Pool, Outdoor pools, Walking Trails, Video Arcade, Putt Putt Golf, and a Workout Room. Nearby you can enjoy Canoeing, Whitewater Rafting, Pontoon and Boat Rentals at nearby Carter's Lake, Antique Shopping, Train Rides (Blue Ridge Scenic Railway), & of course, Fishing right outside your door on the Coosawattee River! There are children's life jackets and a few adult life jackets available at the cabin for your use.
Other Activities: Shopping, Wildlife Viewing, Miniature Golf, Kayaking, Basketball Court
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We are a family of four that loves the mountains & have always rented river cabins every year in Ellijay, GA. We love tubing, fishing, mountain biking, and just relaxing too. When we found this river cabin, we knew it was meant for us! 'River Music' cabin is now our favorite! We are very proud and excited to share it with you. Welcome to the river!
Why the Owner Chose Ellijay: We knew this property was amazing the first time we stepped on the screened porch. Gorgeous views of the river and trees. No other cabins to look at. So private and peaceful. We fell in love immediately. We named the property River Music due to the amazing sounds of the Coosawattee River rushing below.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin: The property is so peaceful and relaxing. We back up to Corps of Engineer property so no cabins to look at, only river, rocks, wildlife and beauty! New paved driveway installed in 2012 as well and paved roads to the beginning of the driveway.
Primary:+1 678 577-0916Georgia 9am-7pm Eastern time