3 BR/2 BA-Loft- Vacation Rentals - Sleeps 10, 1 Block to Lifts
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Angel Fire condo description
This 1600 square feet condo is ideal for the large or extended family and is a vacation rentals by owner. A private skier's locker is downstairs near building entrance. The Gold Creek Condo Building is one of the most sought after locations in the Angel Fire Resort and this large unit is one of the most requested in the building. This Condo unit contains a washer & dryer as well as the building having a laundry room. A *New 32'' LCD HDTV in Great Room was installed August, 2008. TVs are now located in all bedrooms. Both Bathrooms have been Completely Renovated during 2008 with new tiled floors, faucets, fixtures, and bathtub.
Angel Fire now offers Night Skiing!
The Gold Creek has recently installed a WIFI Booster to assure the fastest Internet in the valley!
All bed and bath linens are supplied. Pets are not allowed. No Smoking. Many extra amenities.
Prime season is the ski season, but summers are wonderful. Don't miss the Fall Golden Aspens, World-Class downhill mountain biking and white water rafting for all ages and levels of expertise. Breath-taking ski lift rides and the summit restaurant is open daily during the summer.
This fully-equipped vacation home (condominium) needs only you and some grub to complete this outstanding mountain hideaway. At nearly 9000 feet, the views are excellent.
Angel Fire Ski Resort is a family-oriented ski area with a large percentage of blue(50%) and green(25%)trails. Included is a world-renowned Children's Ski Center.
Snowboards are welcome. The resort recently completed a new half-pipe area and two other Terrain parks. *30 new runs are opening soon!*
Enjoy your nights sitting in front of the fireplace. Shop in nearby Taos, Red River, or Eagles Nest, or only 90 minutes to Santa Fe.
This ski resort location is equally beautiful in the summer where you can golf at the resort's PGA course, hike, bike or 4-wheel the Carson National Forest, or fish the best spot in New Mexico at nearby Eagle Nest Lake. Fly fishing is abundant in the various public streams in the area. Don't miss the Balloon Festival or various concerts or other summer activities right on your doorstep!
Weekly rates available!
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The main floor of this vacation rental contains, in addition to the kitchen and great room, the first master bedroom with a king bed and a cable TV/DVD/VCR combination unit and a newly renovated bath. The upper floor contains two bedrooms, the second master bedroom with another king bed, Cable TV, and DVD and the other with two bunk beds, TV, and VCR, as well as a loft with 2 twin bed, a newly renovated bathroom, and the washer/dryer....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Cable, New 32'' LCD HD TV, TV in all rooms, VCR and DVD movie library, CD Player, Books, board games, cards, puzzles, Cooking utensils, Coffee Pot, Toaster, Waffle Iron, Crock Pot, Hair Dryer, private Washer and Dryer and more available, Bedding, bath and kitchen linens provided, Jetted tub in main floor bath, cordless phones on both floors with answering machine and local and 800 always free. Plenty of private parking available close to the unit and to the lifts! Wood provided daily. Video Library: Child and PG movies available. Television now available in all rooms. New 32'' LCD HDTV in Great Room. Children's bunk room only contains VCR to allow parental control. Spacious kitchen with oversize table and bar sits 9 comfortably. Public indoor lanai for peaceful relaxation. Private Balcony with seating overlooks the mountain. Recent upgrade - Strong WiFi wireless signal available within the unit and throughout the building....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Not Necessary
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain View
sports and adventure activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Pier Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wireless Internet
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis Court
- Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect location and perfect for large families
Perfect location and perfect for large families
My family of 5 and my sister's family of 4 had a wonderful time during our stay from Dec 2011-Jan 2012. The condo accommodated all of us quite comfortably and the proximity to Angel Fire skiing can't be beat. The ladies at Prudential made check in/check out so convenient and answered any questions we had as well as suggestions on dining and other activities. The management on property was also very helpful with parking. We would definitely stay here again!
- Guest Karin Taylor (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Date of stay 12/27/11
- Review Submitted 01/05/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Dec 12, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Christmas & New Years Dec 15 - Jan 2 $499/night*
White Sale .. Nov 28-Dec 14 & Jan 3-31 $279/night*
Winter ........ Feb 1-Mar 10 $309/night*
Spring Break .. Mar 11-31 $439/night*
All Other Times(Ask about fall specials) $150/night*
3 day minimum stay required to avoid cleaning fee*
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Taos at 21 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Angel Fire Resort at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Angel Fire Resort at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Angel Fire Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Angel Fire Resort and Pub N Grub at 0.01 Miles
Bright Great Room with New LCD TV. Fresh firewood provided daily.
Living room - Top view
Both bathrooms are newly renovated with new tile and fixtures
Loft Area with two twins and washer/dryer
Entry way for leaving snow covered gear.
Fun activities for the family just footsteps away!
A pleasant gathering place at this vacation rentals by owner with a view.
Spacious kitchen and dining area seats 9 comfortably
A bunk room for close friends. Perfect for kids! TV/VCR, with kids movies.
Outside of the unit - Plenty of seating to take off your boots.
Private locker downstairs to store your skis and boots.
Year round activities within miles for the outdoor enthusiast!