Beautifully updated 5th floor Palma Del Mar condo at Isla Del Sol! Views of the Boca Ciega Bay, the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and the island from the living room, the bedroom and the sunny, private balcony. View of the Isla del sol golf course from the linving room and the private balconi. One bedroom, one bath and a half, sleeps four with two double beds in bedroom, living room with sleeper sofa, dining area, full kitchen. Bayside pool and spa. Fitness center and recreation/library room too! 30 night rental minimum
Your condo was well-addressed in your ad. Communications were good from start to finish - good management. Pristine condition - nice layout, which captures the beautiful view of Tampa Bay and bridge from LR, BR and balcony. Important Eastern view which, if staying there during a full moon, creates a sight to behold!
Well stocked (with everything working but the clocks), quiet, safe, beautifully appointed with new, comfy furniture, alive with nice, friendly folks in a lovely setting close to shopping, restaurants, and Publix.
Not overcrowded as so many seasonal rentals.
Did you find this review helpful?Yes | NoHelpful votes:0/0
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
The owner of the condo has no legal or / and financial responsibility whatsoever for any accidents or / and misfortunes the tenants may suffer, during their staying at the condo.
An advanced payment of 20% of the total rent is required for valid booking, the rest 80% along with the refundable guarantee 300 US dollars must be paid within four weeks prior the arrival date, and in any way 15 days prior to the first booking date. The booking is considered final, after the above payments. The advanced payment and the rent are not refundable in case of cancellation by the tenant
Refundable Damage Deposit:$300
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.