Valley of the Moon Vineyard Setting W/ Beautiful Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sonoma house description
Relax on the deck in the mild evening twilight, wineglass in hand and take in the scenery of the Mayacamas Mountains, the sound of the bluebirds - you are on vacation!
Our winecountry farmhouse is tranquilly located on a private vineyard minutes from Glen Ellen Village and the charming town of Sonoma with it's historic plaza and excellent restaurants.
The property boasts a large lawn space and swimming pool with safety cover. A gas barbecue grill is provided together with ample outdoor seating, umbrellas and a large dining table. A wrap-around porch provides plenty of shade on warm days.
The property is completely fenced and entry is via an electric gate.
The interior of the house has an open and airy floorplan. It has recently been updated and is furnished to a high standard.
The accomodation which sleeps 6, comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Master Bedroom with King Bed, large closet and ensuite bathroom on the upper level; Guest room with Queen Bed, Children's Room with Bunk Beds and the remaining bathroom on the lower level.
A study with television and printer/fax is located on the mezzanine level.
A fully equipped and updated kitchen with eating area looks out onto the vineyard. Adjoining the kitchen, a comfortable Family Room with TV/VCR/DVR opens out onto the back porch and garden/pool area.
The separate sitting room and dining area furnished in simple country style also open via sliding doors on the garden and pool.
A fully equipped laundry room completes the accomodation.
Keywords: Wine Country Farmhouse tranquilly located between Sonoma and Glen Ellen village.
Convenient to Sonoma Golf Club and the renowned wineries of the Sonoma Valley appellation.
50 minutes from San Francisco.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Our property is very kid-friendly with a large playstructure located in the garden, a basketball hoop in the yard and a table-tennis table, craft table and many 'pool toys to use during your stay. Lots of shade is provided by a wrap-around porch with dining and sitting area. Wonderful for entertaining friends or some peaceful reading on a warm day. The town of Sonoma boasts some excellent free tennis courts as well as an impressive skateboard park. Local bike paths are perfect and safe for some leisurely family bike rides while more challenging road biking trails are to be found in the surrounding hills and valleys. What a great way to explore the countryside and wineries! Traintown amusement park is located a 10 minute drive away and the Safari West Wildlife park is a 30 minute drive to the north. A little further will bring you to the Six Flags theme park. The Russian River recreation area is easily reachable if you like to indulge in watersports such as rafting and kayaking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May - September $3000 Per Week/$10,000 Per Month (MINIMUM STAY 1 WEEK) October - April $2200 Per Week/$8000 Per Month (MINIMUM STAY 1 WEEK) $150 Cleaning Fee PLEASE NOTE: Rental Rates do not include 9% Sales Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2003
Why the Owner Chose Sonoma:
We fell in love with the Sonoma Valley, it's history, wineries and climate about 10 years ago. An added attraction is it's proximity to the city of San Francisco as well as the rugged beauty of the Sonoma Coast.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
One of our favorite summer activities is the Tuesday night Farmers Market on Sonoma Plaza. We bring our blankets, chairs and wine, choose a spot on the grass and relax. Live music plays and dinner is found among the many and varied food stalls operated by local restaurateurs. We also buy our flowers, honey, fruit and vegetables for the week and go home laden and happy. On Friday morning, a slightly smaller version of the Farmers Market is also in operation - just in case you forgot anything on Tuesday night!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.