Lovely Beachfront Condo with Beautiful View and Amenities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windward condo description
The Windward is the perfect place to spend your summer vacation because it has everything you would expect in a beachfront condo except for crowds and crowds of people.
With a beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico from your balcony, watch the seagulls flying amidst the crashing waves and sand. With a full kitchen in the condo, feel free to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner as easy or as complex as you would like. A convenience store literally across the street provides quick access to munchies before heading to the beach or for that midnight ice cream craving. Restaurants abound throughout the area, with Orange Beach a quick five minute drive into Alabama. We also have some seafood restaurants in Perdido Key that are so good, you're more than likely to become a regular beach dweller down here.
We have some of the whitest, softest sand you'll ever put foot on! And while the condos in Orange Beach and Gulf Shores often utilize complex algorithms to determine how many guests they can fit into a square foot area of the beach, the Windwards' eight stories of condos ensure you will have plenty of beach to yourself.
Truly, take a plunge to the Key...you will not regret it OR forget it!
Keywords: beachside, condo, isolated, calm, blissful, tennis, ocean, sand, beach, river, boat ramp, fun, memorable
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Vacation. What does that word even mean any more? With our world ever more keeping us connected via smart phones, Facebook, and email, is it even possible to still get away for some rest? Our condo at the Windward cannot disconnect you from your other roles and responsibilities back home. However, we can offer you an environment that is notably calm, with the ever-steady waves of the Gulf of Mexico crashing on the beach right outside. Get in a game of tennis or some basketball if you need a workout, but don't forget the miles of sandy beaches right outside your balcony are perfect for picturesque walks or jogs, frisbee, football, or for the passively agressive, kite-flying. Drive a couple hundred yards to Ole River, where wave runners and fishing await! Without the crowds of Orange Beach and Gulf Shores beaches, yet with the same amenities due to its close proximity, it's no wonder Perdido Key and the Windward are considered true hidden gems in beachfront vacations. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed 4 nights and had a great time, the kids enjoyed playing on the beach and in the pool. The bedrooms are very spacious and comfortable. We enjoyed sitting on the patio looking over the beach. Great getaway for families or just a quiet time for a couple. I would very much recommend this condo and would stay again.
- Guest Marilyn H.
- Date of stay 03/16/13
- Review Submitted 05/24/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Mar 1-May 23...$375/day...$1,100/week...$275/extra day...monthly n/a May 24-Sept 26...$375/day...$1,550/week...$275/extra day...monthly n/a Sept 27-Oct 31...$375/day...$990/week...$990/month...$175/extra day...$1,685/month Nov 1-Feb 28...$375/day...$850/week...$1,550/month...$155/extra day...$1550/month Guests pay an 11.5% tax on rental fee, and there is also a fully refundable $200 security deposit. There is also a one-time $75 cleaning charge. Beyond the fine print, a good time is expected!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: The Bodie Family has had this condo in our possession for many years. We have memories of family reunions, celebrations, and birthdays, and now we would like to share our lovely beach getaway with you!
Why the Owner Chose Windward:
Perdido Key is a rare gem of beauty, quaintness, and amenities. It is hard to imagine having a place anywhere else, honestly!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The crashing of the waves from the Gulf of Mexico on our pristine beaches is something I look forward to every time I come here.
- Primary: (850) 492-1877
- Secondary: Condo 508
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the living room and dinner table. Our balcony is behind the curtains.
This is the master bedroom. It faces the Gulf of Mexico, and what a view it has!
This full service set kitchen with bar area ensures you stay nourished here!
This is the pool and patio area mere footsteps away from our condo. Fun for all!
This is the second bedroom facing Ole River. It sleeps 2-4 people.
The beautiful view of Perdio Key's beaches and dunes from our condo.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013