VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets and sugar-soft sand beaches that rival the owners' love of South Florida's Gulf Coast. The 5-bedroom, 3.5-bath home sleeps 12-14 people and sits on nearly 4 acres of beautifully wooded land and has 100 feet of private beach frontage. The home is wonderfully private as it sits back from Lakeshore Drive with a large front lawn, a 3-season room, a tree-canopied patio with firepit, a rooftop deck, stairs to the beach and a large bluff deck. **Please note: due to the private nature of the large lot, you cannot see the lake from the home.** The generous and open floor plan is perfectly suited to large gatherings. Host a family reunion, corporate retreat, girls' weekend or guys' getaway.
**Discounted weeks available - May 31-June 7 and June 7-14 offered at $5500 per week before tax and cleaning**
Lower level - steam shower with built-in bench...moreless
Satellite / Cable
Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
Private beach access with brand new stairs and deck. Beautiful views of the water from the bluff deck (NOT from the home), or a huge beach to enjoy during the warm summer days!...moreless
Secluded Lake Michigan property on a wooded lot just 10 minutes from Douglas on Lakeshore Drive. Because the home is set back from the road on a wooded lot, there are no views of the water from the house. The bluff deck offers gorgeous views....moreless
Shoulder spring May 24 - Jun 13, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer 2015 Jun 14 - Sep 6, 2015 7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Off-Season 2 Sep 7 - May 26, 2016 3 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
25% deposit due and non-refundable at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due and non-refundable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.