Enchanting, Spacious Dream Home, Water Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barnegat Light house description
Completely remodeled in 2010. 3,000 square feet of living space combined on two levels, ideal for 2 families to share expenses if desired, 2 master bedrooms, relaxation on 2 fiberglass decks and enjoy great water views and sunsets, wet bar in Entertainment Room with direct deck access, outside shower, brand new stainless steel appliances and furniture, walking distance to all of Barnegat Light attractions and deck views of the Lighthouse.
Keywords: Beach House
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (3)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Completely remodeled in 2010. 3,000 square feet of living space combined on two levels, ideal for 2 families to share expenses if desired, 2 master bedrooms, relaxation on 2 fiberglass decks and enjoy great water views and sunsets, wet bar in Entertainment Room with direct deck access, outside shower, brand new stainless steel appliances and furniture, walking distance to all of Barnegat Light attractions and deck views of the Lighthouse....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Walking distance to ice cream shoppes, fine dining, the infamous Mustache Bill's Diner, the Lighthouse and scenic park, boat rentals, charter fishing boats, fresh fish and vegetable market, food market, wine and spirit shop, antique shoppes, Viking Village, bicycle/DVD rentals, skateboard park, playground, public boat ramp, churches. Also, Bay Beach with lifeguard for smaller children....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful, Clean, Relxing
Beautiful, Clean, Relxing
This house was the perfect rental. It is beautifully furnished, bright, sunny, clean, great layout, well-equipped, and just a pleasure. Especially loved watching the sunsets from the upper deck as well as relaxing on the lower deck. The location is perfect - in our favorite LBI town - easy walk to beach and bay, Viking Village and White's market. We were able to easily come and go from the beach and we enjoyed biking up to the lighthouse, shops, Poppy's ice cream and restaurants at Barnegat Light. The owner was extremely accommodating and helpful. We will be back!
- Guest Busy Mom (Moorestown, NJ)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
April 27 to May 25 - $ 2,000.00 week May 25 to June 29 - $ 4,000.00 week June 29 to July 27 - $ 4,500.00 week July 27 to September 7 - $ 5,000.00 week September 7 - September 29 - $ 2,500.00 week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Deck & Wet Bar Lounge
Beautiful Water Views
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, September 06, 2013