Beachfront ~ Coral Beach ~ Best Location of Isla Verde!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
• Remodeled 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Coral Beach Building (sleep 4)
• Nicest Beachfront building in the best location of Isla Verde Beach
• Apartment view is of the Isla Verde hotels, not the ocean
• Master bedroom with queen bed
• Stylish living room with full size futon
• Crib available for rent
• Nice dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster
• In-condo washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• 37” Flat Screen TV in living area, 32” TV in the bedroom
• Building has large beachfront pool and children’s playground
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary assigned parking
• Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. We also own Properties # 333782, # 52076 and # 96370
The condo is located at Coral Beach Building one of the nicest beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue and by far the best location of all.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• Next door to the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• Strip mall with Mini Market, ATM and restaurants across the street
• 24-hour Walgreens one block away
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental one block away
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 5 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps. Ciao Mediterraneo Intercontinetal Bar next door
• Watersports rentals a few steps away (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 10 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 5 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan ~ the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival
**40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Coral Beach, condo, Isla Verde, Intercontinental Hotel, budget, airport
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Bedroom 1
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Full Size Futon
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
My family and I spent a week in this apartment in Isla Verde. This apartment was wonderful for a family of 4. My family and I felt very safe and secure. It was really nice to have restaurants, entertainment and shops a few steps away. The apartment was very clean and centrally located. We had all the comforts of home. It was such a great vacation that we plan on renting this apartment again when we come back next year.
- Guest Sara B.
- Date of stay 10/24/12
- Review Submitted 11/25/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Fully enjoyed our stay in this apartment
Fully enjoyed our stay in this apartment
My family and I spent the week of July 4, 2012 in this apartment in Isla Verde. This apartment was wonderful for a family of 4. With two small kids my family and I felt very safe and secure. It was really nice to have the option to be in or near the scene. The night life was just a few doors down. This apartment was very clean and centrally located. We had all the comforts of home. Great stay :) Thanks Beatrice.
- Guest Lis
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 08/04/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, people with disabilities, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Would definitely rent again!
Would definitely rent again!
We stayed at Coral Beach June 14-22, 2011 with 4 people. The condo was clean and had enough room so we never felt crowded. The washer and dryer in the room was a life saver. The a/c died the 2nd day, we e-mailed Beatrice about it, she responded immediately and it was replaced by a brand new one within a few hours. She is extremely courteous and professional and responds very quickly to anything you need or have questions about. The beach is wonderful and the water is beautiful. The pool was never crowded but we were there kind of off season. The first 2 days there were never more than 4 people in it and no more than 11 at any time WONDERFUL!!!. We felt very safe and security was great, they were very friendly and did a good job of everything. The info packet was very thorough in what to do and see. Most people are bi-lingual so communication is not a big problem. The grocery store was 4-6 minutes’ walk and numerous restaurants close by. The prices were very good at the grocery store and restaurants, very close to prices here at home. If you rent a car use Charlies (out the condo cross the street and walk to the right (3mins.).The old fort at San Juan is a must see (take the bus to San Juan and ride it to the terminal at the end of the route .75 cents, a bargain price. Senor Frogs is there too... The rain forest is also a must see. Rent a car about 1 hour drive and very easy to get to, this is well worth the trip be prepared to walk A LOT. It is beautiful. The water falls are a must see when you get there. It was a fantastic trip and we hope to return. Would definitely rent from Beatrice again.....
- Guest Bob P.
- Date of stay 06/14/11
- Review Submitted 07/07/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Enjoyed staying at this apartment
Enjoyed staying at this apartment
My daughter and I enjoyed staying at this apartment. It is in a great location (walking distance to restaurants, hotels and supermarket). We also took the bus to Old San Juan which stops right in front of the building. We felt very safe. Enjoyed the pool and being right in front of the ocean. Apartment was clean and it was wonderful being able to make my own coffee in the morning. I would stay here again.
- Guest NY
- Date of stay 03/19/11
- Review Submitted 04/04/11
CALENDAR NOT UPDATED Email me for availability I REPLY BACK VERY FAST! -----IMPORTANT: Let me know if your travel dates are flexible------ January 4 to April 21.........$875//week (7 nights) or $140/night or $3,500/month Apri 21 to September 5 ......$ 735/week (7 nights) or $115/night or $3,000/month September 6 to Nov 14 .......$ 650/week (7 nights) or $100/night or $2,000/month Nov 15 to December 20........$ 735/week (7 nights) or $115/night or $2,550/month Christmas & New Years .......$ 1,100/week (7 nights) * In addition, there is a 7% tax and a $50 cleaning fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico with my family. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all your questions in an expedite matter. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a different and unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties my family and I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out, above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'.
Why the Owner Chose Isla Verde:
The condo is located in the best area of Isla Verde next to all the action. Plus, our building is one of the nicest ones of the area with the best facilities, security and great maintenance... and a bus stop right in front of us. Although to purchase an apartment in this building is much more expensive than other buildings in the area, we thought this was by far our best choice in Isla Verde because of the building location and facilities.
- Primary: (787) 593-5421 (Puerto Rico)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is our beautifull Coral Beach Condo Pool.
Dining area for 4
Fully equipped ktichen with stainless steel appliances and large refrigerator
Fully remodeled shower
Beach cafe at night
Lots of watersports rental available
The best nightlife of Puerto Rico is right next door at the El San Juan Hotel
Living Room with full size futin and a 32" Plasma Cable TV
Separtane bedroom with queen size bed and 27" Cable TV
Fully remodeled bathroom
A few steps away there is this beach cafe
Our spectacular Isla Verde Beach
Old San Juan is olnly a 75 cents bus drive away
10 minutes from airport ($10 total per cab) with absolutely no airport noise.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, April 05, 2013