VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
• Remodeled 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Coral Beach Building (sleep 4) • Nicest Beachfront building in the best location of Isla Verde Beach • Apartment view is of the Isla Verde hotels, not the ocean • Master bedroom with queen bed • Stylish living room with full size futon • Crib available for rent • Nice dining area • Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster • In-condo washer and dryer • Fully Air Conditioned • 37” Flat Screen TV in living area, 32” TV in the bedroom • Building has large beachfront pool and children’s playground • Complimentary WiFi internet access • Complimentary assigned parking • Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
The condo is located at Coral Beach Building one of the nicest beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue and by far the best location of all.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security • Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away • Next door to the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino • Strip mall with Mini Market, ATM and restaurants across the street • 24-hour Walgreens one block away • 24-hour Charlie Car Rental one block away • 24-hour Supermarket ~ 5 minute walk • Various trendy beach bars a few steps. Ciao Mediterraneo Intercontinetal Bar next door • Watersports rentals a few steps away (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others) • Surfing Lessons ~ 10 minute walk • Bike Rental ~ 5 minute walk • Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan ~ the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car • Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night) • Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way • 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab • To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls • Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels • Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests • Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip • Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River • Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest • Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands • Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival $300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival **40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival **No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Coral Beach, condo, Isla Verde, Intercontinental Hotel, budget, airport
High Season 2015 Jan 3 - Apr 5, 2015 5 night min stay
Mid Season 2015 Apr 6 - Sep 5, 2015 4 night min stay
Low Season Sep 6 - Nov 20, 2015 5 night min stay
Mid Season Nov 21 - Dec 20, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas & New Year's Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2016 7 night min stay
High Season 2016 Jan 4 - Apr 23, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors.
Instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $65 non-refundable fee. This $65 fee will cover you the first $1,000 in accidental damage.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico with my family. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all your questions in an expedite matter. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a different and unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties my family and I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out, below you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings'.
Why the Owner Chose Isla Verde: The condo is located in the best area of Isla Verde next to all the action. Plus, our building is one of the nicest ones of the area with the best facilities, security and great maintenance... and a bus stop right in front of us. Although to purchase an apartment in this building is much more expensive than other buildings in the area, we thought this was by far our best choice in Isla Verde because of the building location and facilities.