Vacation by the Water at Linville Land Harbor
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Linville recreational vehicle description
Perched on a ridge overlooking the 45-acre mountain lake created by damming the Linville River, Linville Lake View is a comfortable and private vacation property with many appealing features. Linville Land Harbor is a unique community located on the Eastern Continental Divide at an elevation of 3,600 feet. It is one of the oldest resort communities in the area, established in 1969 initially as a campground that has evolved into a mixture of homes, cottages, park model campers, and RV sites.
A vacation at Linville Land Harbor offers a wide range of activities both within the community and in the surrounding area—all within easy access due to its central location. Linville Lake View is also the ideal place to stay for overflow guests of the residents in Linville Land Harbor. With a covered deck and outdoor brick fireplace, Linville Lake View is the ideal romantic getaway or small family vacation retreat.
• Linville Lake View is a late model 36-foot camper that is open for rental from April through October
• Able to accommodate four persons
o One Master Bedroom with queen size bed with exterior door
o Living room with pull out sofa with full size bed
• Great romantic getaway for a couple in an intimate and private setting
• Ideal for parents with two or three small children
• Full bathroom with tub/shower
• Ample closet space
• Especially spacious with dual pop outs
• Sony 32” flat screen TV’s in the living room and bedroom
• Fully-equipped kitchen with gas stove, microwave, toaster oven, icemaker
• We welcome pets! Pet application, deposit and fee required.
Keywords: Linville River, vacation homes, rental property, lake view, resort community, camper, Lindville Land Harbor, Linville, NC
- Recreational Vehicle
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Amazing “tree house” covered deck perched above the lake with long views of the water and mountains (where you will want to spend as much time as you can enjoying the spectacular views), wonderful privacy with thick hemlock hedges and extensive rhododendron on the property, outdoor stone fireplace made from rock blasted from Grandfather Mountain, elevated at 3,600 feet elevation--the highest average temperature in the summer at Linville Lake View has never been above 77 degrees. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
April & May: $385 1 week; $765 2 weeks; $1070 3 weeks; $1195 4 weeks Summer & Fall: $450 1 week; $875 2 weeks; $1150 3 weeks; $1300 4 weeks 7% sales & accommodations taxes apply to all stays Rate does not include $60 cleaning fee ONE-WEEK MINIMUM STAYS.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
Linville Lake View is a great complement to our other property, Dream View Chalet on the top of Beech Mountain. Our desire to be closer to friends plus have the tranquility of being near the water prompted our desire to purchase this property in 2009.
The Unique Benefits at this Recreational Vehicle:
Quiet and private, Linville Lake View offers a peaceful escape from our busy lives at home as well as the summer heat and humidity. The relaxing covered deck offers spectacular views of the lake and mountains.
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, May 27, 2013