Adorable and Affordable Right Across the Street from Sagamore Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sagamore Beach cottage description
Adorable cottage directly across a quiet street from beautiful sandy Sagamore Beach. A short walk to the east entrance to the Cape Cod Canal where vessels of all sizes traverse. Sit at the beach and watch the ships go by. Perfect beach for kids with magnificent sand dunes. Nice deck. with table and chairs. Full kitchen with eat-in area. Two bedrooms-a queen and a full. Picnic area. Great for pets. Location is perfect for sightseeing other areas of the Cape. Members of the Cape cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce.
Keywords: cottage, walk to ocean, near Cape Cod Canal, pet-friendly, sandy Sagamore Beach, backed by acres of conservation land, quiet
- 480 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Small bathroom with stall shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sagamore Beach is a sought after gem....private yet near many wonderful tourist attractions. Of course the beach is across the street and the canal is a short stroll...Water Wizz is in Wareham as are numerous antique shops...there's the Train Bridge that goes over the Cape Cod Canal in Buzzards Bay right near the Massachusetts Maritime Academy...there's the Sandwich Glass Museum, the Thornton Burgess Museum, The Sandwich Boardwalk and the Daniel Webster Inn. There's the Dorset Tea House--a great English Tea and now we have a Market Basket--where the food bargains are galore! Tourists love downtown historic Sandwich with its Grist Mill and quaint shops. Travel a little further and Hyannis is chalk full of history including JFK historic sites. The ferries to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket leave from Hyannis and Falmouth. There is a tourist information center 3 miles from the cottage at the Sagamore Bridge and it has brochures and guides to help you plan your vacation....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Cottages are rented by the week, Saturday to Saturday. In-season rate is $1100 per week. (June 22,2011-September 2, 2012) Off-season rate is $$600 per week (before June 22 and after September 2) A deposit of one-third will reserve a cottage. Balance is due and payable on the first day of arrival in Cash, Bank Check, Traveler's Check, Money Order or Certified Check. Our price includes all utilities. Blankets, pillows and spreads are provided, other linens are not. Check-out 10AM Check in 3PM.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1979
About the owner: I was a second grade teacher until I had my children. I then took over running 'The Atkins Compound', our cottage colony with 4 cottages, one of which I am highlighting on VRBO. Four years ago we acquired a small dog who enjoys the beach as much as I do. My four sons grew up on the beach, and come visit every chance they get.
Why the Owner Chose Sagamore Beach:
My husband had vacationed on Sagamore Beach since childhood. When the compound came up for sale in 1979, it was his dream to buy it. Although apprehensive, I agreed to the purchase and now I love the place too! It has afforded me the privilege of meeting so many great people who have become my friends over the years.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
I enjoy a sense of peace while at the beach. It is quiet and the landscape is breath taking.
- Secondary: +1 781-444-3440
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Cozy Living/Dining Area
View while walking across the street to the beach. Ship is on its way to Canal
Quintessential Cape Cod
One of the numerous areas to catch a bite..
My teen-aged son having fun riding the waves...the beach is awesome.
This red sign, 'The Atkins Compound' is nearly 35 years old...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013