VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
1. 50% of the total rental amount upon booking. Negotiable if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival.
2. The bank transfer fees are at the expense of the tenant.
3. Balance due 30 days before arrival.
4. Damage deposit is EUR 1,500.00 (The security deposit will be returned within 15 days, after check-out inventory or upon cancelation.)
1. 50% of the total rental amount refundable if the cancellation is made 90 prior to the arrival date.
2. 25% of the total rental amount refundable if the cancellation is made between 89 and 30 says prior to the arrival date.
3. No refund if the cancellation is made between 30 days prior to arrival.
1. Digressive rate from 2 weeks, please ask.
2. One hour of daily cleaning is included in the price (except on Sunday). This hour is for the superficial maintenance of the villa: floors and bathrooms. Any other service (laundry, ironing, crockery, kitchen...) will be at the tenant's expense.
Fees and Taxes:
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 5 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
This owner hasn’t verified their location. If you would like more information, please contact the owner.
Year Purchased: 2006
Why the Owner Chose Aegina Island: Most of my life, i vacationed in this island. So, in time, I found a magnificent and quiet property to buy and build, the perfect house for my vacations.