VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Summer (non-peak) Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Peak (summer) Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer (non-peak) Sep 1 - Oct 15, 2015 7 night min stay
Autumn Oct 16 - Nov 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€500
1. 50% of the total rental amount upon booking. Negotiable if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival.
2. The bank transfer fees are at the expense of the tenant.
3. Balance due 30 days before arrival.
4. Damage deposit is EUR 500.00 (The security deposit will be returned within 15 days, after check-out inventory or upon cancelation.)
1. 50% of the total rental amount refundable if the cancellation is made 90 prior to the arrival date.
2. 25% of the total rental amount refundable if the cancellation is made between 89 and 30 says prior to the arrival date.
3. No refund if the cancellation is made between 30 days prior to arrival.
1. Digressive rate from 2 weeks, please ask.
2. One hour of daily cleaning is included in the price (except on Sunday). This hour is for the superficial maintenance of the villa: floors and bathrooms. Any other service (laundry, ironing, crockery, kitchen...) will be at the tenant's expense.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
North of the island , is built the Temple of Athena Aphaia , among pine trees overlooking the vast blue sea .
It is in very good condition . Saved 24 out of a total of 34 pillars of the temple . It was built in 480 BC after the battle of Salamis .
The Column is the archaeological site , the findings of which the story derives information about ancient Aegina . Is left from the port of Aegina was the Acropolis of Aegina in antiquity . It was the religious and political base of the city . It was named after the only pillar that remains until today .
At the top of the hill was the Column temple of Apollo. Build around the 6th century BC The temple was rectangular shape with 11 columns on the long side and the short 6 . South of the Temple was the porch and two small rectangular buildings .
Ellanio Mountain is the tallest mountain in Aegina. Its height is 532 meters and is located on top of the Ascension Church .
The Archaiologiko Museum of Aegina ancient remains and relics. Founded in 1828 by Ioannis Kapodistrias. In the museum there are various vases , pottery, ceramics , alabaster , lamps , statues , inscriptions , coins , weapons and bronze vessels .
The Tower of Marcellus was built around 1800 by Spyridon Markello Eginitis Member. The Tower of Marcellus housed the first Greek government from 1816-1828 and for a time
fund the Greek state.
The Cathedral of Aegina
is a three-aisled church with three red domes , the middle aisle is dedicated to the feast of the Assumption .
The Government House is located near the Cathedral, in the city center . It is a very important building for the younger Greek history . This building was the first government of Greece . It was the residence of John Kapodistrias.
Southeast of the city lies the Orphanage which was built by John Kapodistrias plot offered by the Council of Elders of Aegina .
Greek Wildlife Hospital . Here you can visit the site where cared various wild animals , mostly birds , wounded , mostly by human hands , and guided by young people who come as volunteers , not only in Greece and abroad , to offer their knowledge and work in this difficult task.
Year Purchased: 2006
Why the Owner Chose Aegina Island: Most of my life, i vacationed in this island. So, in time, I found a magnificent and quiet property to buy and build, the perfect house for my vacations.