All New Beautiful Lenox Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lenox chateau / country house description
This Brand New Berkshire jewel is nestled away on three private wooded acres only 1.5 miles from historic downtown Lenox. Made of brick and stone this French Traditional house has three bedrooms and 2 ½ baths. The Master suite has a whirlpool tub, marble steam/shower room and two spacious walk-in closets. Gourmet kitchen, a masterpiece of craftsmanship, with cherry cabinets, granite countertops, large granite island great for entertaining, walk-in pantry, six burner gas stove with double oven, microwave, over-sized refrigerator plus under counter beverage refrigerator, and dishwasher. Cooking utensils, dishes and flatware included. Dining area (with private wooded view) is accentuated by French doors leading out to a stone porch and patio surrounded by stone wall (porch and patio also accessible through French doors in the master suite.) Hardwood floors throughout, except baths and laundry, which have marble and stone. Stone fireplace in great room with cathedral ceiling and 60” flat screen TV with DVD and Blue Ray player in Great room. 40 ' flat screen TV in Master suite. Cable and WiFi. Central air conditioning, 6 zone radiant heat, 1st floor laundry washer & dryer, two car heated garage, stone fireplace, linens, bedding and towels provided
Keywords: Easy, convenient, one floor living, state of the art appliances and furnishings
- Chateau / Country House
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- This BRAND NEW Berkshire jewel is nestled away on three private wooded acres only 1.5 miles from historic downtown Lenox. Made of brick and stone this French traditional style home has three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The Master suite has a whirlpool tub, Marble steam shower/room, with two spacious walk-in closets. Gourmet Kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counter tops and spacious granite island perfect for entertaining. Six burner gas stove with double oven, and oversized refrigerator, separate beverage refrigerator and dishwasher. Dining area with private wooded view has French doors leading out to stone porch and patio( porch and patio are also accessible through French doors in Master suite) Hardwood floors throughout, except baths and laundry which have marble and stone. Stone fireplace in Great room with cathedral ceiling. 60 in HD flat screen, with DVD and BlueRay player in Great room, 40 in HD flatscreen in Master suite, both with cable. Central airconditioning....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
A wonderful house
A wonderful house
We had the pleasure of staying in this house for the whole month of August, wished we could have stayed longer. the house offered us everything we expected and more. The much appreciated attention to every detail and warm welcome, made our stay a very confortable one. The serenity of the setting sent us back to the city feeling rested and refreshed. I would reccommend this home to anyone wishing to have a relaxing stay. Owners are wonderful people, always there if you need them.
- Guest Laura (Summit, NJ)
- Date of stay 08/01/11
- Review Submitted 09/27/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Laura, Marty & Portia. It was a pleasure having you at our home in Lenox. We hope to see you again next year! Jim & Sherry Penna
July - August- September - $17,000/month (2 week blocks available at $9500) October - June - $9,500 per month - Short stays $1000.00 to $1200.00 per night. * Reduced rates for yearly lease may be negotiated * Housekeeping option available will be negotiated at extra charge
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: 413-655-8368
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 21, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.