Charming Luxury Penthouse Apartment Minutes from Emek Rephaim
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-12 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Jerusalem apartment description
The penthouse has lots of natural light, fresh afternoon breezes, mixed with feng shui simplicity. Come stay with us and enjoy the simple luxury of our penthouse while you get to know all the facets of facinating and historic Jerusalem. Steps away from the action of Emek Rephaim... the city center, Old City, and Western Wall are all easily accessible.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, each with two twin beds, with high quality sateen linens. The bathroom consists of a spacious shower, toilet etc. The kosher dairy kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, dishes etc. Everything you need to make your vacation enjoyable and comfortable.
Keywords: Charming luxury penthouse apartment minutes from Emek Rephaim. Relax over a cup of coffee on our breakfast balcony. Enjoy all the comforts of home in this light and airy flat.
- On floor 2
- 50 m²
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has a stall shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- The penthouse is equiped with a Vonage line, free long distance calls to the USA and Canada. There are two balconies off the flat. The front balcony is the perfect place to relax over a cup of coffee early in the morning before you go out for a day of touring. The back balcony is off the second bedroom and is a great place to sit in the afternoon sun. The flat is very light and airy and past guests have raved about its comfort. The kitchen is 'kosher dairy only'. The master bedroom has two twin beds that are next to each other that create a queen bed. The second bedroom has a trundle that pulls out from under the main bed. There are top quality linens for the comfort of our guests. The flat is managed by WISH - Properties & Management....moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Otniel Street is just a 5 minute walk to Emek Rephaim and just steps from the new promenade and park along the historic Jerusalem train tracks. One can easily walk to the Old City and the Kotel in about a half hour. There is public transport 5 minutes away either on Emek Rephaim or Bethlehem Road. Many of Jerusalem's finest restaurants can be found within a 10 minute radius by foot. Come stay with us and discover Jerusalem and all its facets....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Pesach Holiday Season
Apr 11 - Apr 25, 2014
10 night min stay
|Summer High Season
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
|Succoth holiday season
Oct 6 - Oct 20, 2014
12 night min stay
|Winter holiday season
Dec 15 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Agent's fee is included. Electricity (as per usage), and NIS 400.00 cleaning fee are not included.
Signed contract upon booking. Payment in full unless other terms are agreed upon.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1998
About: The owners are California natives who have lived in Jerusalem for many years raising their family here. They are known for their generosity and are very active in the local community.
The owner and her family lived downstairs for many years, when they moved to their new home they decided to furnish this flat and rent it out to visitors.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This property is number one convenient. It's located on a quiet side street in the heart of Baka, one of Jerusalem's most desireable neighborhoods. It's just minutes away from Emek Rephaim and its restaurants and action. Convenient to public transport, the neighborhood swimming pool, women's spa, near by tennis and basketball courts, gym... and so much more.
- Primary: 972-545-460536
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The comfortable living-room with flat screen TV with DVD.
The breakfast balcony off the dining area…
Enter the gate, go up the stairs and find the flat's private entrance.
kitchen and dining room areas
Second bedroom with trundle bed and lots of light. 2nd balcony is off this room.
bathroom with stall shower
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.