Charming Luxury Penthouse Apartment Minutes from Emek Rephaim
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-12 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The penthouse has lots of natural light, fresh afternoon breezes, mixed with feng shui simplicity. Come stay with us and enjoy the simple luxury of our penthouse while you get to know all the facets of facinating and historic Jerusalem. Steps away from the action of Emek Rephaim... the city center, Old City, and Western Wall are all easily accessible.
The flat has 2 bedrooms, each with two twin beds, with high quality sateen linens. The bathroom consists of a spacious shower, toilet etc. The kosher dairy kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, dishes etc. Everything you need to make your vacation enjoyable and comfortable.
Keywords: Charming luxury penthouse apartment minutes from Emek Rephaim. Relax over a cup of coffee on our breakfast balcony. Enjoy all the comforts of home in this light and airy flat.
- On floor 2
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- The penthouse is equiped with a Vonage line, free long distance calls to the USA and Canada. There are two balconies off the flat. The front balcony is the perfect place to relax over a cup of coffee early in the morning before you go out for a day of touring. The back balcony is off the second bedroom and is a great place to sit in the afternoon sun. The flat is very light and airy and past guests have raved about its comfort. The kitchen is 'kosher dairy only'. The master bedroom has two twin beds that are next to each other that create a queen bed. The second bedroom has a trundle that pulls out from under the main bed. There are top quality linens for the comfort of our guests. The flat is managed by WISH - Properties & Management....moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Otniel Street is just a 5 minute walk to Emek Rephaim and just steps from the new promenade and park along the historic Jerusalem train tracks. One can easily walk to the Old City and the Kotel in about a half hour. There is public transport 5 minutes away either on Emek Rephaim or Bethlehem Road. Many of Jerusalem's finest restaurants can be found within a 10 minute radius by foot. Come stay with us and discover Jerusalem and all its facets....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|Succoth holiday season
Sep 17 - Sep 29
12 night min stay
Jan 3 - Mar 20
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more $125 nightly
|Pesach Holiday Season
Apr 11 - Apr 23
12 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Electricity, NIS 350.00 cleaning fee and agent's fees are not included.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Electricity, NIS 350.00 cleaning fee, and agent's fee are not included and are extra.
Succoth holiday season includes the use of a Succah, 13th/14th night free.
Pesach holiday season, 13th/14th night free.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 1998
About: The owners are California natives who have lived in Jerusalem for many years raising their family here. They are known for their generosity and are very active in the local community.
The owner and her family lived downstairs for many years, when they moved to their new home they decided to furnish this flat and rent it out to visitors.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This property is number one convenient. It's located on a quiet side street in the heart of Baka, one of Jerusalem's most desireable neighborhoods. It's just minutes away from Emek Rephaim and its restaurants and action. Convenient to public transport, the neighborhood swimming pool, women's spa, near by tennis and basketball courts, gym... and so much more.
- Primary: 972-545-460536
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The comfortable living-room with flat screen TV with DVD.
The breakfast balcony off the dining area…
Enter the gate, go up the stairs and find the flat's private entrance.
kitchen and dining room areas
Second bedroom with trundle bed and lots of light. 2nd balcony is off this room.
bathroom with stall shower
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013