Spacious,Friendly,Warm and Cozy5 Bedroom 3 Bath Family Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sugar Mountain house description
Welcome to the High Country! WE love our home and want to share it with others, to bring joy and memorable vacations to all. You will not be disappointed in our wonderfully equipped mountain home. I am counting on us to take the worry away from your family vacation, just bring your personal belongings and enjoy. I can truly say, this will be one of the vacations you will cherish and remember. So, don't hesitate make our home yours, for a week, month or the whole summer.
The highlights of our home.....3 floors with individual living areas and bedrooms. This leaves for no crowding and plenty of personal space. If you are asking me, this is our Number 1 feature, particularly for multi-family gatherings.
Amenities abound our area, golf, tennis, kayaking, hiking, white water rafting, tubing, horse back riding and just plain relaxing, to name a few. For those of you visiting for the first time, I feel confident in expressing my opinion.....YOU WILL RETURN!!!
Keywords: This Is a Unique Round Home with
1200 Sq. Feet On Each Floor, Plenty of Room For a Multi-Family Getaway
- 3600 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- One bathroom on each level of the house
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Enjoy our spacious friendly home, with 1200 sq. ft per level, giving you living and sleeping areas on all floors. Many windows for much light and brightness. 5 beds and a sleeper sofa comfortably beds down a minimum of 12 adults. A magical 'LOFT' area is a delight to all the small ones with furnished sleeping bags and or inflatable mattresses to put many children down for slumber and the excitement of camping out but in a safe, warm and protected enviroment. This will bring many sweet dreams and memories. For added kid pleasure the house also has an Air Hockey game and an X-Box. The well equipped, and open kitchen will please any and all chefs without them missing any of the family activities. Decks for your rocking pleasure and convenient outdoor grilling off kitchen. For additional relaxatiion, downstairs bedroom and bath come with a jetted tub. For more photos, please call or e-mail me. NOTE; THIS HOUSE NOW HAS AIR CONDITIONING, ...moreless
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- You will feel like you are in a treehouse...woods, birds, deer and who knows what other varied wild life will bring pleasure and excitement to your visit. Small stream with a community pond for catch and release fishing. Town of Sugar offers golf and tennis. Grandfather Mountain with walking and hiking trails within 5 miles. Town of Banner Elk with quaint restaurants and shops, 5 minutes away. Bearcat Lake for swimming, canoeing, picnicking, volleyball and horseshoes. For those that would like to venture a littlle further, the town of Boone, known for Appalachian State University reknowned for it's Appalachian Summer, bringing arts, concerts and festivals to the area. Another, suggested days outting and a short hop over the mountain puts you in the quaint town of Blowing Rock,with many more shops and restaurants for your pleasure. The activities and amenities can fill your days & nites or if just sitting on your deck reading and rocking is your wish then this home is for you...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great ski trip to Sugar Mountain
Great ski trip to Sugar Mountain
We had a great time on our ski trip at Sugar Mountain. We had a large group so the 3 levels of the house were perfect for us. The house was clean, had a good kitchen for cooking meals at the house, and was close to the slopes. Hard to beat! Can't wait to come back next year!
- Guest Brad (Augusta, GA)
- Date of stay 02/07/13
- Review Submitted 02/13/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
Great Ski House
Great Ski House
What a great place! We really enjoyed our stay here. The owner, Ken, was great to work with, and the house was perfect for our needs. Plenty of room and comfort for our crew, clean, and very close to skiing/ town. Thanks Ken, we will be back.
- Guest JT (United States)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/07/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 - Mar 7, 2014
2 night min stay
Mar 8 - Nov 19, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Security deposit can be a $300 refundable check, to be refunded at the end of your stay as long as no damage is noted after your departure. The other option is a nonrefundable charge of $49, with which I will purchase an insurance policy to cover all costs of accidental damage to the property through PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION.COM. Let me know which option you would like to exercise. Thanks
$500 deposit is due upon receipt of contract, to secure reservation. The balance will be due no less than 14 days prior to your arrival. In the event that final payment is to be received less than 14 days before your arrival, ONLY A CASHIERS CHECK WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $100
- Tax Rate 12.75%
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why Sugar Mountain:
The proximity to my year round home/work is most convenient. My family consists of 5 boys and one girl, one of our great past times is snow skiing. This home allows for us to bring our children and their friends to enjoy the winter months in the snowy mountains of NC.
- Primary: 8284438823
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Round Tree House nestled in the woods with large private driveway and carport
Cozy up to your wood burning fireplace, wood provided
Additional Family Room on ground level, complete with air hockey table
spacious bedroom off the main level
cozy bedroom adjacent to the main living room
beautiful pond across the street, great for hiking
Main Living and Dining Area with wood burning fireplace
Upstairs Family Living Area with 60 in projection TV, Xbox
Open Kitchen with granite countertops
Spacious bedroom with additional sleeping loft above for kids
spacious master bedroom with cathedral ceiling
private bedroom on the ground level with private bath
another great view of the pond
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013