Wonderful Large Avalon Home W/ in-Ground Pool 5 Beds 4.5 Bath
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Avalon house description
5 bedrooms 4 1/2 bath seven year new Avalon upside down house with all the amenities of home.
Great family location. Swim in the in-ground pool, go three blocks to the beach or one block to the bay. Tennis courts, basketball courts and recreation field are just across the street. Numerous sports camps are held on the rec fields throughout the summer.
Third floor master bedroom suite has a private deck with bay and sunset views. Two bedrooms on the first floor share a bathroom but one bedroom has a private deck that leads to the in ground pool. Second floor has another master suite and an additional bedroom with bedroom access to hall bathroom.
Family room with pool table, wet bar, flat screen TV, stereo and a separate surround sound system from the rest of the house.
Family entertaining is a breeze in the second floor great room. The square dining room table seats eight with additional seating at the kitchen's center island that is shaped like a baby grand piano. The second floor deck is so large that there is 66' square patio table that seats 8 along with an additional patio table seating 4 and lots of room to spare for sunbathing.
Enjoy dinner music on the surround sound system with speakers in the great room on the outside deck and by the swimming pool.
Owner is a licensed New Jersey Real Estate agent.
Keywords: single family, upside down
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Queen size Beds (4), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Large in ground pool and fenced rear yard. Pool table in family room with wet bar and surround sound. Large decks for entertaining. Outdoor speakers on deck and by swimming pool. Section of garage available for storage of bikes and beach stuff. Owners personal items also stored in garage. Owners have dog on premises during off season, but tenant's pets not allowed. ...moreless
- Pool Table
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 24 to May 31 $6500.00 weekly May 31 to June 7 $5000.00 weekly June 7 to June 14 $5500.00 weekly June 14to June 21 $6000.00 weekly June 21 to June 28 $6500.00 weekly June 28 to August 23 $7200.00 weekly August 23 to August 30 $6500.00 weekly August 30 to Sept 6 $6500.00 weekly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Atlantic City International at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cape May Lewes Ferry at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrac in Atlantic City at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Garden State Parkway at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: 12th Street at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Princeton Bar and Grille at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Poconos at 150 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Avalon Golf Club, Sand Barrens GC at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Princeton Bar and Grille at 1 Miles
1st floor entertainment room
First Floor bedroom with deck to the pool and fenced yard
3rd Floor Master Bathroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, February 07, 2014
5 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.