Romantic Jungle Bungalow W/ Ocean View!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Vaitape bungalow description
Featured on Hidden Tahiti, Lonely Planet and Frommer. This romantic hillside jungle bungalow offers breathtaking ocean views and is only 250 meters above the ocean. This very romantic setting is surrounded by hundreds of plants, flowers and trees at an altitude of 50m (150 feet), facing the bay of Pofsai. Enjoy your peaceful and romantic vacation while you admire the picturesque sunset. The views of the mountains of Bora Bora and the ocean provide a spectacular romantic backdrop! Hundreds of trees, flowers and plants (Plants are actually labled) are planted among the bungalows for isolation, privacy and botanical interest. For those of you who just like to daydream, read or raise a glass of cold champagne, a special hut with a hammock facing the lagoon is available.
A romantic indoor/outdoor library with books and a hammock over looks the ocean is set among the tropical vegetation
The owner/concierge will make sure you have an amazing and romantic honeymoon or special occasion! He will pick you up from airport shuttle boat and help you set up tours, and offer excellent advice to help you get the most out of your amazing Bora Bora experience.
Free pick- up from the airport shuttle boat (the airport is situated on an off shore Island) makes it easy and fast to reach the bungalow. The main village of Vaitape is only 2 miles from the bungalow and is reachable on an easy fifteen-minute bike ride for shopping, post office, supermarket etc.
BIKES: Free (only a 10 minute ride to Matira beach)
KAYAKS: Available for rental
Keywords: Romantic ocean view jungle bungalow only 200 yards from the ocean! Hundreds of varieties of tree, plants, and flowers!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Ocean View
- BIKES: Free (only a 10 minute ride to Matira beach) KAYAKS: Available for rental LAGOON TOUR: The most popular activity in Bora Bora! take a Day trip on the famous lagoon of Bora Bora in an motorized outrigger canoe. The trip includes snorkling in coral gardens, swimming with sting rays and shark feeding. You will also enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch on the beautiful beach of a secured motu (off-shore Island). SCUBA DIVING: For all levels and ages all equipment included. TAHITIAN MARRIAGE CEREMONY: For the romance of a lifetime, a memorable Tahitian wedding on a private island, with a local native priest, Polynesian dance group, picnic, champagne and much more!!! 4X4 SAFARI MOUNTAIN TOUR: You can explore the exotic interior of Bora Bora. View the beautiful panoramas of the mountains, view the mesmorizing blues of the lagoon, historical artifacts and much more. privately or with a group. HELICOPTER: For the ultimate view of what is considered “the most beautiful way to see Bora B...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Extraordinary experience in a Luxurious Jungle Bungalow
Extraordinary experience in a Luxurious Jungle Bungalow
Staying in the bungalow was a one-of-a-kind experience! There are so many intricate details and fine touches to the lodging - including a beautiful statue for you to shower under and many beautiful wooden art pieces. The location is great as it is a close bike ride to Matira beach, where there are shops and restaurants. Nir, the owner, was incredibly helpful and friendly. He was able to help us organize any outing and was happy to take us wherever we needed to go (if we chose not to bike there). The view is breathtaking and it is extremely private and quiet. We would definitely stay there again.
- Guest Julie (Los Angeles)
- Date of stay 11/24/11
- Review Submitted 11/30/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Only $1985 weekly!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 812-343-3556
- Secondary: 317-842-7850
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Breathtaking view from the bungalow!
Gorgeous beach just minutes from your romantic ocean view jungle bungalow!
The many surrounding islands and the fabulous shades of blue waters!
The bathroom features a marble floor and full size statue shower.
View of the mountain to your right!
Hundreds of plants, tree's, and flowers are labled for your enjoyment!
The bungalow is furnished with uniqe works of art and queen-size bed.
The bungalow is constracted in a uniqe polynesian island style.
Beautiful oceanview jungle bungalow with large lanai!
Gorgeous view of Pofai bay from your bungalow!
Fabulous lanai with table & chairs w/ beautiful ocean, jungle, & mountain views!
Fabulous walkway through the amazing foliage! Nature lovers paradise!
Romantic indoor/outdoor library and a hammock!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013