Unavailable for 2013
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Valdoro Mountain Lodge condo description
Valdoro is the only place to stay when visiting Breckenridge. This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 full bath condo is just half a block from Peak 9 lifts and a short walk from historic Main Street.
The condo has flat-screen cable TVs in every room, DVD player, balcony, Italian granite counter tops, and an awesome Colorado fieldstone fireplace perfect for warming your toes after a day on the slopes.
The master suite has a king size bed and gorgeous bath with a massaging shower and two person jetted hot tub. The second bedroom has two single beds and bath with a jetted hot tub.
Early Ski Season is perfect for people looking to avoid the crowds and have the mountain to themselves. Valdoro is amazing, you will not be disappointed!
Keywords: Condo, Ski, Breckenridge
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- The spa does some amazing single and couples massages, hot stone treatments, aromatherapy, and European facials to help relax after a long day of skiing. Enjoy the mellow Members Lounge & Bar atmosphere with big screen plasma TV, billiards table, full service bar and cozy fireplace with comfortable couches. Ski Concierge will store your equipment at no charge. Fitness Center with state-of-the-art free weights and cardio equipment. Men’s and ladies’ locker rooms with steam room. Arcade Center for the young and young at heart. Gift & Sundries shop that offers limited groceries, DVD rentals, newspapers, and toiletries. Concierge Service that can assist you with booking your activities, dinner reservations and transportation needs. Bell Service for assistance with your luggage. Shuttle Service that offers complimentary transportation around town. In-room amenities. This place is fantastic!...moreless
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$285/night, $1700/week *3 night minimum*
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: I am from Iowa, so traveling is a big hobby of mine. Our family tries to go somewhere new every year, but when we visited Valdoro the first time we were hooked - its the only location we visit every year.
Why Valdoro Mountain Lodge:
The lodge has everything you would want in a ski resort. It's moments away from the lifts, ski/snowboard storage at no charge, garage parking, spa treatments are amazing, two outdoor hot tubs, free shuttle to anywhere in town, incredible room furnishings... why would you NOT vacation here?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Hearthstone restaurant is just down the road, and has the best food I have ever tasted.
- Primary: 3192907588
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Owner's Lounge with full bar
Two Outdoor Hot Tubs
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 05, 2013