VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Location, location, location!! Views, views, views!! The best location and golf course/mountain views in Phase 1 of the gated Mesquite Country Club! This ground level, end unit, is right on the 11th hole Par 3 of this public golf course. Absolutely INCREDIBLE panoramic views of the golf course and mountains! JUST RENOVATED with all new carpeting, paint, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TV's and furnishings.
Even though the views are amazing you will still feel private and enjoy the quietness on the patio due its orientation and location within the complex. Being an end unit of this building (versus an interior unit) gives you a wide view of the golf course all the way to the mountains.
- Bulidings are an attractive Mediterranean style with ceramic tile roofs. Condo is approximately 1200 sq ft.
- Condo is nestled comfortably on the golf course and within the complex so as not to be near any streets. It is quiet, and relaxing.
- Pool (1 of 4 in this Phase) spa, and tennis court (recently re-surfaced) are just steps from the front door of this condo! They too, have incredible mountain views.
- Living room and Master Bedroom have new flat screen TV's. LR has a separate stereo with an I-Pod docking station. 2nd/guest bedroom has a new flat screen TV with DVD only.
- Master Suite is spacious and has golf/mountain views. It features a new Cal King size bed with duvet, its own full bath and access to the patio.
- 2nd/guest bedroom includes new Queen size bed with duvet, private patio, and close proximity to full second bath.
- High speed internet with Wi-FI is included.
- New Full Size Washer and Dryer.
- Walking/bicycle path runs close by and downtown Palm Springs is only 1.5 miles away! Palm Springs is like a village with world class restaurants and bars with live music to suit all tastes.
- The beaches of Southern California and Amusement Parks of LA are only a 2 hr drive away. San Diego 2.5 hrs away.
- Palm Springs International Airport is a short 5 min drive from the condo. You would never know it, since you cannot even hear it from the property.
You will not be dissapointed with this Condo and we truly believe you will want to come back! Thanks for looking!
Keywords: Condo, condominium, townhouse, Palm Springs, golf, golf course, view, mountain, pool, downtown, flat, gated, ground floor, tennis, spa, renovated, upscale, 2 bath, 2 bedroom, full kitchen, newer, king.
King size beds (1) New high quality Cal King mattress and bed., Queen size Beds (1) New high quality Queen size mattress and bed., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Inflatable double size mattress(for overflow) stored in guest bedroom closet with electric pump. ...moreless
Gated golf course community, ground floor condo, walking/ bicycle path, coffee maker, toaster, Iron w/ ironing board, hairdryers in each bath, DVD movies, pool towels, completely furnished kitchen with everything you need, pool glasses, full size washer dryer....moreless
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$99
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: My wife, 2 grown kids and I love coming to the desert from Washington State to enjoy the weather, the Village lifestyle of Palm Springs, and discover new activities on every trip.
Why the Owner Chose Mesquite Country Club: We have been coming to the desert 2-3 times per year for 15 years. We have stayed in most of the major hotels and several condo complexes. We have rented in Mesquite Country Club at least 12 times. When this unit came on the market we HAD to buy it due to its quiet location, views, and steps to pool. We really enjoyed renovating it and supplying it with all brand new furnishings.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: The close proximity to downtown Palm Springs, while being on a quiet golf course, is unusual and probably our favorite benefit. We love spending the day at the pool or golfing, come home for relaxation on the patio and then either BBQ or head downtown for dinner and/or entertainment.
There are many hiking trails within 5 miles of the condo for any length and skill level. Being next to 1 of the 4 pools in this phase means it is easy to keep your drink full, and since there are multiple pools none ever seem crowded. This condo has everything you would want in a Desert Condo Vacation.