Ideal Capital Hill! Walk 2blk to Metro, Museums, National Mall.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Capitol Hill at your doorstep! Ensure a professional experience for your rental by choosing a professionally manages LUXbnb property for your Washington, DC visit.
201 Massachusetts Ave., NE
Washington, DC 20002
Capitol Hill at your doorstep! Tastefully decorated and recently renovated third floor studio in sought-after Capitol Hill area of Washington, DC. Fabulous location, just 2 blocks from Union Station and 3 blocks from the Supreme Court! Walk to the great sights in DC: The National Mall, The Smithsonian museums, The U.S. Capitol Building and Library of Congress, Supreme Court, Folger Shakespeare Theater and the Botanical Conservatory.
Leave your car behind, Union Station, a transportation hub for the city with Metro, AMTRAK and multiple bus services, is a mere 2 blocks away! Dine shoulder to shoulder with Senators and Congressmen in the many great neighborhood restaurants, wine bars and cafes.
This large and sunny studio features a double bed plus fold-out sofa for an additional 2 guests, full bath, kitchenette, dining table for 3, walk-in closet, flat screen TV with cable and large bay windows facing the majestic Massachusetts Avenue.
Newly renovated kitchenette with marble counters and new appliances (full size fridge, fancy microwave, electric kettle, hotplate, toaster, coffee maker)
• Fresh linens, coffee, tea provided
• Walk in closet with lots of storage
• 3rd floor offers lots of natural light with spectacular view
• TV with full Comcast cable service
• Washer/dryer in the building
• No need to have a car! Union Station is just 2 blocks away and houses the Metro, the 'Circulator' bus, and Amtrak. If you are driving into the city, there is street parking available (without a visitor pass) evenings and weekends, if you need parking during the week (between 10am and 6pm) the garage at Union Station is $19/day.
• This is the heart and soul of Washington, DC. You’re just a short 2 block walk to all of DC's major sites, including the U.S. Capitol (2 blocks!), Library of Congress, Supreme Court and of course The National Mall with all of the museums and monuments. There are half dozen great little restaurants, wine shop, a coffee shops and a small market within a block. You'll really feel like you are living on Capitol Hill, not just visiting - a truly perfect way to vacation!
David – “My wife and I, with our 13 year old granddaughter, stayed at Charlotte's apartment for a week in June. It was great!!!! Communication with Charlotte was excellent and everything was as she said it would be. Her information about the surrounding area was very helpful and the location could not have been better. We would certainly stay there again and highly recommend it to our friends.' - Dave & Mary
June 2012, stayed at Capital Hill
- 3 story
- On floor 3
- 600 sq. ft.
- Elevator : there are a few stairs in the lobby & hallway
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Tastefully decorated studio with double bed and fold out queen bed.
- 0.0 Bathrooms
- Full bath with shower/tub combination.
• This is the heart and soul of Washington, DC. You’re just a short 2 block walk to all of DC's major sites, including the U.S. Capitol (2 blocks!), Library of Congress, Supreme Court and of course The National Mall with all of the museums and monuments. There are half dozen great little restaurants, wine shop, a coffee shops and a small market within a block. You'll really feel like you are living on Capitol Hill, not just visiting - a truly perfect way to vacation!...morecollapse
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Autumn Foliage
- Not Necessary
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Kayak / Canoe
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Mar 15 - May 21
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Jan 2 - Mar 8
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1. Contact us for stays of 21 - 31 days and we will apply a lower monthly rate.
2. Dates not available? Contact us, we will have other properties to offer.
3. All reasonable rate offers considered.
4. All rentals of < 90 days are subject to DC Sales & Use Tax of 14.5%
5. Rates subject to change until a reservation is confirmed.
6. We have over 30 properties, see them all at www.LUXbnb.com.
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 14.5%
Arrival is anytime after 3pm and departure is before 10am. Please contact us if you require a late departure or early arrival and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact LUXbnb Customer Service if the number of people in your party is more than your reservation indicates.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
About the owner: My business is LUXbnb, we offer short-stay properties in wonderful neighborhoods in Northwest Washington including those areas in high demand by visitors, i.e. DuPont Circle, Georgetown, Palisades and Capitol Hill. You can view some of our other studios and homes for stays from 4 nights up to 8 months; see HomeAway # 914007, 3495967, 3495973, 3495995, 3495973, 3496279, 3496282, 3496283 and 3496278 for details. Let us know your travel plans and we will find the best fit for your needs. Be generous and share the knowledge of LUXbnb, your source for short-stay rentals in Washington, with your friends, family and colleagues. Our latest addition are vacation properties for Washingtonians. Take a few days away from the bustle of the city to explore our bucolic countryside little changed over the past 2 to 3 centuries. Visit wineries and orchards, significant Civil War battlefields and historic towns, hike the Apalachian Trail or follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers by visiting their homes. There is plenty to do that beckons you to leave the city for a weekend or a week. A bit about me...I am a former Californian who, after 12 years in DC, is now an honorary Washington native. Being well traveled both domestically and internationally has given me a great appreciation for the enrichment contact with others brings to our experience. I am well-versed on the 'must-see' sights, monuments and museums of our culturally rich city, along with the unique experiences your find only in Washington. We share that insight with our guests in our property Welcome Guides which we send upon confirmation. We very much enjoy hosting visitors to our Nation's Capital and ensuring that they are able to make the most of their visit. Charlotte Perry Founder, LUXbnb Your short-stay source in Washington.
Why the Owner Chose Capitol Hill:
Fabulous location in the heart of the Nation's power center. Within blocks you will find the US Senate Offices, Supreme Court, US Capital Bldg, Library of Congress and 11 Smithsonian Museums.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
You’ll enjoy a carefree, personalized stay in Washington, DC all expertly guided from your first inquiry to your departure by LUXbnb. Our client-services staff is available 7 days a week to answer questions and resolve any issues. LUXbnb takes care of the details so you can create the travel experience YOU envision in the DC neighborhood of your choice! “LUXbnb, Your source for short-term rentals in Washington, DC.”
- Primary: + 202 -525-7368 please email me even if we talk by phone
- Secondary: 202-550-7876 please email us even if you leave a message
- Tertiary: 202 341 8799 please email us even if you leave a message.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
High ceiling, bow windows, seating at table for three. Foldout sofa to queen bed
View from window toward Union Station
Kitchenette with oaster, fancy microwave, coffee maker, hotpot, ceramic cook top
Full bath with tub.
Walk-in closet with vacuum, tower fan, extra bedding.
Exterior view. Condo is on top floor. Centrl heat and air.
Union Station is one long block away. Metro, Amtrak, bikes, buses.
Historic buildings surround you.
Neighborhood coffee shop/cafe, Ebenezers.
TV with full cable service hidden in cabinet.
Full set of dishes, flatwear, glassware, cookware to prepare & serve full meals.
Capital BikeShare rack at Union Station.
Heritage Foundation across the street.
The US Capitol Grounds are 2 blocks away.
US Supreme Court 2 1/2 blocks away.
Italian cafe, fresh pasta & meals to go, table service.