Cowes Townhouse for Holiday Rental on Quiet Street with Bbq and Private Decking
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Phillip Island bungalow description
Spend your Phillip Island getaway in a quiet but centrally located townhouse with all modern appliances. This Cowes rental was designed for a couple or family of up to 6 and a short drive will get you to all Phillip Island attractions including the Penguins, Seals, Surfing and Golf Course.
The townhouse’s light filled lounge room looks out onto a quiet, tree lined grove. This holiday rental is within walking distance to Cowes shops, restaurants and the main beach, which is family friendly.
Cook a delicious meal in the modern, fully equipped kitchen or enjoy a BBQ on the private decking.
Relax in the peaceful surrounds and wake up to the birds chirping.
• Polished hardwood flooring and quality furniture
• HD TVs & DVDs in lounge and all bedrooms.
• Master bedroom with Queen Sized bed and ensuite.
• Family bathroom with full size bath.
• Fully equipped laundry.
• Carrier Air Conditioning and Heating.
• Secure and private yard.
• Lock up garage, plus street parking.
• Room for boat on front lawn.
Bedding is supplied including pillows, doonas, doona covers and blankets.
Linen is NOT supplied so you need to provide your own top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels. We provide tea towels and bathmats. (Linen available - surcharge applies)
- 600 m²
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Futon in the living room for extra guests
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Prices can vary depending on the time of year. Linen can be made available on request (additional charge) A 50% deposit should be paid to secure the property at the time of booking. Balance due 14 days prior to stay. A bond of $250 should also be paid at this time, which will be refunded after departure....moreless
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Theme Parks
- Coin Laundry
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Ocean View
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
sports and adventure activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 19, 2013
2 night min stay
Dec 20 - Feb 27, 2014
2 night min stay
Feb 28 - Aug 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AU$) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Melbourne Tullamarine at 165 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Corinella Ferry Terminal at 43.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Drouin at 92 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Princes Freeway at 95 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Cowes Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Panhandle Tex Mex at 0.45 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mt Buller Ski Express at 300 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Cowes Golf Club at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Panhandle Tex Mex at 0.45 Kilometres
Your tidy Cowes holiday rental
Comfy master bedroom with ensuite
Open plan living with modern kitchen and lounge
Welcome to your Phillip Island holiday home!
Living room with couches and TV
Celebrate the holidays on your private patio
Child safe beaches abound on Phillip Island
Take advantage of Phillip Island's sandy beaches