P C B L P -Book Now for Summer! -Large Roomy Condo -Amazing Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
** We ALWAYS have last minute discounts of up to 40% OFF the published price!! Please inquire for the most up to date rate!!
Why is this condo TOTALLY AWESOME?!?!?!?!?
- LARGE roomy condo
- 2 HUGE bedrooms, each with their own bathroom
- Super HUGE kitchen with everything you'd need
- Huge balcony with fantastic side/panoramic gulf views
- Spectacular views of West Bay
- It's HUGE at over 1200 square feet
- Super comfy king size bed in each bedroom
- Super comfy queen sofa sleeper
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Plenty of room on the floors for sleeping bags
- Full size kitchen, fridge, oven, stove, microwave
- Washer and dryer to make your vacation easier!!!
- VERY nicely decorated
- VERY clean with EXCELLENT reviews
This is why the resort will BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!
- Super close to Pier Park (walking on the beach distance)
- Clean resort with an amazing pool and TONS of laying-in-the-sun space
- Marked, Pedestrian-Priority walkway - cars HAVE to stop for you
- AWESOME 15th floor Sunset Observation Deck [AMAZING VIEWS]
- Zero-edge pool heated in the winter, perfect in the summer
- Community grills overlooking the Gulf
- Amazing white sand and Emerald Green Water Beach
- Right across from Sharky's - great seafood, fun atmosphere
- Lots of covered parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Very well kept grounds
Why you'll LOVE renting with us!
- NO long check-in lines
- Go right up to your condo, no check-in
- Code to get in the condo door - don't have to keep track of keys
- Early check in on most days (upon request)
- Late check out on most days (upon request)
- Super fun local guy to work with
- We're here for you if you need us!!!
- EVERYTHING is easy!
Keywords: Family, condo, beach vacation, panama city beach, sand castles, family reunion, luxury
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- DVD Player
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo is very nice and in a perfect location right across from the beach. The condo is located at the top floor of the building and offers seclusion and privacy. It is very spacious and we immediately felt at home. The property manager - Jason is awesome! He is very responsive and helpful. He has a great cleaning and maintenance staff. We would recommend this condo and we can't wait to return soon.
- Guest The Johnsons
- Date of stay 05/24/12
- Review Submitted 10/02/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Perfect for New Year's EveGuest comment entered by owner
Perfect for New Year's Eve
We stayed New Years Eve 2012! The condo is exactly like the pictures! Lots of room! It was a shame we only stayed the night, we will definately have return trip here!
- Guest Brandi
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/12
Had a blast!Guest comment entered by owner
Had a blast!
Stayed during country music fest and had a blast! Rooms were very nice and clean, would recommend staying here. Conviently located across from the beach, restaurants and shopping. Within walking distance to Pier Park!
- Guest David
- Date of stay 09/28/11
- Review Submitted 12/28/11
Guest comment entered by owner
This is one of the nicest condos I've stayed in in Panama City Beach. We loved the open and split floorplan, it was perfect for our family. And the kitchen is HUGE! The views were remarkable and the resort was just what we needed. Will definitely be back.
- Guest David
- Date of stay 06/11/11
- Review Submitted 06/17/11
Spacious and Relaxing
Spacious and Relaxing
Stayed in this unit during the Spring Bike Rally. Great location and easy accessibility. The unit is very spacious, clean, and is just steps from the elevator. It was quiet and although the views were not gulf/beach...there were nice side views of the gulf and the living room/bedroom balconies looked out over the bay..... very peaceful! The bedrooms are on opposite ends of the unit,which gives you alot of privacy. The kitchen is huge! Everything was correctly represented and booking was a breeze...great prompt service! Covered parking was a plus since we had our Harleys. Origin is right across the street from Sharkeys and of course there is beach access if you don't want to use the great pool and spa located on the fourth floor. Very close to Pier Park. Feels like home away from home.!!!
- Guest Harley Girl
- Date of stay 04/28/11
- Review Submitted 05/04/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children.
Owner response: Hey Harley Girl! Thanks for the great review! We REALLY appreciate you staying with us and look forward to you coming back again next year. We live for making our guests happy and are thrilled you had such a great time. If there is ever anything we can do for you, just let us know.
RATES INCLUDE ALL TAXES AND FEES. Nov - Feb 28: $699/wk or $105/nt or $1200/mo March 1 - April 15: $1,484/wk April 16 - May 20: $926/wk May 21 - Aug 12: $1,490/wk Jul 31 - Oct 31: $117/night or $699/wk ALL RENTALS COME WITH FREE MIRACLE STRIP TICKETS!! Rates subject to change, last minute discounts available, inquire for total.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We have a large family and love to travel. Spending time with one another is more important than anything and we try to never take that for granted. After family we like to serve others and help out when we can.
Why the Owner Chose Origin at Seahaven:
Seahaven is an amazing location and home to the world's most beautiful beach. It's located just a quick walk away from Pier Park and has all the amenities you'd want in a condo.
- Primary: +1 855-233-7037
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - For high resolution pictures and video.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This condo is huge, large living area, kitchen, bedrooms.
This is the master bedroom. King bed is so comfy.
This is your view from the 15th floor observation deck.
15th floor sunset observation deck.
Living area with queen sofa sleeper
Look at the size of this kitchen!!!
This is your magnificent view from the balcony.
This is the fourth floor grill and chill deck. overlooks the gulf!!
This is the zero edge pool on the fourth floor overlooking the gulf.
Crossing the road is SUPER SAFE - It's State Law that cars yield to pedestrians.
King in the guest bedroom. Has it's own bathroom too!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, May 13, 2013