VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
PEAK SEASON RATES Dec 15 - Apr 15 2 night min stay
REGULAR SEASON RATES Apr 16 - Dec 14 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A cleaning fee of $130.00 is paid directly to Maui Clean Space
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Hale Ono Loa is located in the village of Honokowai. The area consists of small low( heigtht not more than 4 floors) condos along with private homes. A great area for walking and visiting the local farmers market on MWF.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: Bill & Marilyn are retired and divide our time between Maui & New Hampshire. We enjoy water aerobics at the Lahaina Aquatic Center. Worth looking into.
Why the Owner Chose Honokowai: Honokowai has a wonderful 'village' feel. Lots of early morning walkers, a local farmer's market, a nearby coffee shop. Love the area!!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: * Local farmer's market within walking distance
* Local beaches (for the walkers, close location to the condo: Honokowai Beach Park - perfect for families with play area & protected beach. Honoapiilani Beach park - the beginning of the Ka'anapli beaches and a great beach walk trail
* Close to Kapalua, Ka'anpali & Lahaina. Right on the bus route, if you choose to use publlic transportation.
* Championship golf courses nearby
* Local activities (a few): horseback riding, zip line, paddle boards, deep sea fishing, surfing, cayaking, whale watching (also from your lanai!), tour boats, luaus, restaurants from on a budget pricing to $$$$. SO MUCH MORE!!
* Eat out at one of the local restaurants, take out, or cook in the condo or at the complex new barbecue gas grills & eat on the lanai or on the sundeck both with incredible views of the ocean an.d watch the turtles right out front
We provide all paper products(bath tissue, facial tissue & paper towels) along with dishwasher & laundry detergent during your entire stay. We also have 'pantry items' so you don't have to buy spices, etc.
* Best sunset viewing in Maui from your lanai or on the sundeck!
* Falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean and waking to the resident birds. Quiet and relaxing!