One Bedroom One Bathroom Toronto Home in Prime Location!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Toronto townhome description
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathroom home with En-Suite and waking closet in master bedroom, with hardwood floor, kitchen fully equipped, washer and dryer, deck and one parking space, sleeps 6 to 7 people.
- Car not necessary. Public transport easy and convenient for all major Toronto attractions and out of city attractions
- 22 minute drive from Pearson International Airport.
- Parking space included
- Steps to bus station, 200 meters to subway station
- Well stocked supermarkets with natural food section waking
- Restaurants, cafes, bars, shops all within easy walking distance.
- Close distance Hospital, water park, swimming pool, public tennis courts, and nature walks.
- Bed linen, pillows, and towels provided
- Newly renovated with fresh decor throughout.
- Cozy master bedroom retreat with queen size bed, and en-suite
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Place settings on tables 8+4, pots, pans and kitchen utensils provided
- TV and sofa bed in living room
- Wireless Internet and cable service
- Spices, salt, pepper, sugar
- Patio table and chairs in the Deck and gas BBQ available
The house is well equipped with modern kitchen appliances, kettle, hair dryer in bathrooms, washer/dryer, iron and ironing board, central heating/air conditioning, high speed Internet, cable TV and VCR. The master bedroom, 3 piece en-suite bathroom. Four distinct and vibrant seasons.
No car necessary, 1 parking spots is available
- 2 story
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Not Necessary
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
sports and adventure activities
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Room
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
MINIMUM 6 DAYS RENTAL
Check-in 4:00 PM-Check-out 11:00 AM.
30% deposit at time of reservation
SPECIAL MONTHLY RATE US$3,900
$700 security deposit
Payment in full prior or at time of arrival.
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
$170 to 195 p/night up to 6 people
$25 charge for each additional person up to 7 people
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $700
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Toronto Pearson Airport at 27 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Langstaff GO Station Rail at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 7, HWY 407 and 404 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Montana's at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Lakeridge Ski Resort at 37 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Thornhill Golf Course at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: IL Fornello at 0.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2009
Why the Owner Chose Toronto:
This is a clean, bright and cozy aparment, in a wonderful location near restaurants, entertainments and all amenities for adults and children. Public transportation local and intercity is 2 and 5 min. waking distance to this location.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Discover all the sights located within 30 minutes of most major attractions. No car is necessary. A vast variety of restaurants, fast food, bars, cafes and mall are all within walking distance. The house is warm, inviting, and well equipped with luxury and convenience in mind. Steps away to public transport opens up endless possibilities for all year round entertainment. Enjoy city life, museums, sporting events, theatres, parks, restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and festivals all within easy reach. It is our number one priority to make your trip to Toronto enjoyable, memorable and stress free. Special requirements may be willingly accommodated upon request. Age appropriate toys can be provided to entertain your young ones, including high chair.
- Primary: +1 647-427-2992
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings