Luxury Waterfront Vacation Rental Listed 4-7-11 with Vbro
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
McQueeney house description
Custom home built in 2007; sits on 3/4 acre lot, 5 bedrooms total: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths in main house; 1 bedroom, 1 bath guest quarters (king sized bed plus fold out sofa); 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (twin sized day bed with trundle) cabin with porch; open living/dining/kitchen; butlers pantry with 1/2 bath; main house master bedroom downstairs (king size bed); 2 bedrooms upstairs with their own baths (1 with a queen sized bed, 1 with a full plus bunk bed); fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops; huge porch overlooking Lake McQueeney with dining table and lounge chairs.
Keywords: Great family compound in very desirable spot on Lake McQueeney for up to 10
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Wood Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- If we are booked the dates you want, send your mailing address for a photo/info packet for future reference and to receive the 2014 packet in the spring; boat house available for extra fee (owners need to pay to have their boat removed); deck over the water; huge back and front yards; lots of parking; front loading washer and dryer; lovely furniture, premium bedding; guest quarters kitchenette; two flat-panel HD televisions; paper goods and various kitchen items provided; high-speed wireless internet; zoned A/C; fabulous location on the lake; stone with standing seam metal roof in Central Texas Cape Cod style custom built and designed, completed late 2007...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- San Antonio 40 minutes away; Austin 50 minutes away; Schlitterbahn waterpark 15 minutes away; Gruene with shopping, Gruene Hall, Gristmill Restaurant and float outfitters 15 minutes away; Ski Lodge 5 minutes by car and even closer by boat, ski lessons by the hour available, boat rentals by the hour available with driver only; Bandit Golf Course 5 minutes away; outlet mall in San Marcos 30 minutes; New Braunfels with floating and great restaurants 15 minutes, Natural Bridge Caverns, Fiesta Texas and Sea World...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful staycation location !!!!
Wonderful staycation location !!!!
We have rented this wonderful home for several years and have never been disappointed the owner makes you feel so welcome! It is a 5 star experience.Very Clean and cozy!***** Looking forward to staying here again this summer.
- Guest PoPo (Houston, Texas)
- Date of stay 05/22/13
- Review Submitted 05/22/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
This lake property is every bit as beautiful as the pictures: lush, clean and very well maintained. The property owners are very gracious and accommodating. I will definitely return to this lovely home.
- Guest Kathy D.
- Date of stay 09/06/12
- Review Submitted 09/24/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Its an Excellent Property that i have visited
- Guest sadsadasd (Arizona)
- Date of stay 05/02/11
- Review Submitted 06/01/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
Off season rates: $400 per weekday night, $650 per weekend night during the off season 9/30-3/10 Minimum 3 nights, $1000 security deposit Peak rates: $950 weekend night, $800 weeknight. $1000 security deposit 5 nt. min with one maid service mid-stay; Mon.-Thurs. special for $650 per night (stay can not be attached to a weekend stay) Mar. 10-Sept. 30. Memorial Day/Labor day $1025 a night 3 night minimum July 4th $1050 five night min spring dates available now for 2014
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Nancy and Rick McBroom Residents of Corpus Christi
Why the Owner Chose McQueeney:
We love Lake McQueeney and the great quality of our renters
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love water skiing, floating and swimming, going to the Ski Lodge, sitting on the porch listening to music, going into New Braunfels
- Primary: 361-779-5861
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 15, 2013
5 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.