Lovely, Warm Cottage Perfect for a Family Vacation on the Nubble
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
York Beach cottage description
Come enjoy all that York Beach has to offer! CALL TODAY to book your family vacation. Located in an ideal neighborhood for you and your family to enjoy either Long Sands Beach or Short Sands Beach and the small, unique downtown of the Short Sands area. Spend the day at the beach or York's Wild Animal Kingdom, then come home to relax on the deck while the children enjoy the large yard. The cottage is located a little less than 1 mile to 2 different beaches. It is a short walk to both Long Sands Beach and Short Sands Beach.
York Beach is truly a family destination in the beautiful southern Maine coast area. The quaint downtown area of York Beach offers seasonal gift shops, restaurants, a family arcade and more. It is also a wonderful seaside destination in which to simply come and be in peace at the oceans edge.
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- There is a pull out sofa bed in the living room as well.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- A wonderful place to visit is Nubble Lighthouse. This is one of the most photographed lighthouses in the country and it is only a 5 minute walk from this cottage!! Here you will find a lovely gift shop. Also, located at the nubble, is Fox's Restaurant & Bar. This is destination dining at its best. Enjoy a delicious lobster roll, excellent fried clams or just a cup of chowder as you watch the waves crash against the rocky coast. If you are looking for adventure, scuba diving is permitted as well. Beyond the fact that Nubble Light is one of the most popular dives sites in Maine, the location is also one of the most popular dive training sites in Maine. Sometime back, permits from the local police department were needed to dive here. This is no longer necessary; however, diving at Nubble Light is off limits on Sundays between April 1 and October 31, or on holidays between those dates...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Outdoor Grill
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 17 - Jun 27, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 28 - Aug 23, 2014
7 night min stay
Aug 24 - Sep 5, 2014
3 night min stay
Sep 6 - Oct 25, 2014
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 8%
- Cleaning $100
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Within walking distance to Short and Long Sands at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Inn on the Blues at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fox's Lobster House at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: +1 207-205-1637 Call anytime
- Secondary: +1 207 337-1647 Call anytime
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sit with a glass of wine and enjoy great views of the lighthouse
Pull out sofa in the livingroom
Updated, clean and functional. Everything you need to prepare meals.
Full size bed in this room
Picture yourself here in Maine on the perfect summer evening
Parking for 2 cars
Living area with good amount of seating. Includes pull out sofa.
There are views of Nubble Lighthouse from house
clean and comfortable, with plenty of seating
Play cards or enjoy a good book. Remember to relax on your vacation!
Washer and dryer available as well; So great to have while on vacation!
Queen plus cot in the master bedroom
The new roof over a portion of the deck allows you to sit outside every day
.Nice big yard for the kids or pets to play!
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.