Two Bedroom Resort Cottage at Point Sebago - Low Rates
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casco cottage description
Point Sebago Resort Cottage – Sebago Woods Way – Low Rates.
Our warm, clean, non-smoking resort cottage has two bedrooms – each with cable tv, a large living area with flat screen cable television, stereo with ipod hookup, and a pull-out couch and futon, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, dining area, two decks, gas grill, and a fire pit . Located at New England’s best family beach and golf resort, Point Sebago has plenty to do for both children and adults. Our cottage rents Sunday to Sunday.
Keywords: Resort Cottage, Point Sebago
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Our warm, clean, non-smoking resort cottage has two bedrooms – each with cable tv, a large living area with flat screen cable television, stereo with ipod hookup, and a pull-out couch and futon, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, dining area, two decks, gas grill, and a fire pit . Located at New England’s best family beach and golf resort, Point Sebago has plenty to do for both children and adults. Our cottage rents Sunday to Sunday. ...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- * 775 Acre Resort * 1 Mile Sandy Beach * 18-Hole Golf Course * Pro Shop * Cafe on the Greens * Driving Range * Marina (Boat & Slip Rentals)* Lakeview Restaurant * 2 Lounges * Terrace Room (adult dining)* General Store * Outdoor Cafe * Daily Entertainment * 95 Passenger Cruise Boat * 6 Tennis Courts * 5-Star Children’s Program * Hourly Activities for all Ages * Miniature Golf Course * Horseshoes Pits * Shuffleboard Courts * Video Arcade * Sand Volleyball Courts * * Business Center If you enjoy golfing you’ll absolutely love the beautiful 18 HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF Course. You can also just sit and relax on Point Sebago’s beautiful 1 mile sandy beach that includes delicious barbecues, snack bar for a quick bite and you can top it all off with of course…ice cream. The fun never stops. There ARE SUPERVISED DAY AND EVENING PROGRAMS FOR AGES 2-12 so you can enjoy the adult entertainment on-site at the Lake View Lounge such as: Daily Happy Hours with entertainment, Staff Shows, dinner s...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June 30 to August 18 $1,300 per week August 18 toSeptember 1 $1,200 per week $250 deposit required to secure week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Casco:
Point Sebago has fun activities morning, noon, and night for both children and adults. With a sandy beach, golf course, tennis, evening entertainment, resraurant, afternoon happy hours, and kids camp during the day, there is something to do for everyone. Or, if you prefer quiet relaxation, spend the day relaxing at the beach and the evening at the firepit with family and friends.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
With Maines best lake, championship golf course, and countless childrens activities, you will have the vacation of a lifetime at Point Sebago.
- Primary: 978 314 8849
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 29, 2013