Renting Summer 2014 Now! North Myrtle Oceanfront! Off Season Available Too!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palmwood Villas condo description
Perfect vacation spot for beach lovers----North Myrtle Beach! On the outskirts of Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle has a myriad of activities for family fun! Gof, cinema, shopping, water sports, antiquing, dining, gambling on the rivierboat---all within minutes of this oceanfront condo. Enjoy the screened porch overlooking the pool and ocean or lounge on the beach itself....everything is waiting for you! Fully equipped to sleep 4, this condo will suit all of your needs for a truly fabulous and relaxing vacation!
Palmwood Villas is a family-oriented condominium complex located in the Crescent Beach Section of North Myrtle Beach.Featuring double three story buildings separated by an oceanfront courtyard with pool, the spacious courtyard offers plenty of room for sun bathing, relaxing, or just sitting by the pool. No need to run down early to save chairs since there are more than enough lounge chairs for everyone. Beside the sundeck, there is a covered picnic area to enjoy your lunch in the shade or just gather with friends. There is a poolside outdoor shower and a private path which leads directly to the beach from the courtyard. Palmwood also has a grilling area for family cookouts. If you should have a problem or have a question, our resident manager is happy to help you.
Keywords: Perfect spot for relaxing....family-oriented, well maintained complex with an onsite Resident Manager, oceanfront condos with all of the amenities! There are two units available--see details below!
INQUIRE FOR OFF SEASON RATES & AVAILABILITY: ($100 NIGHTLY / 3 NIGHT MINIMUM)
SUMMER RATES:WEEKLY 7 NITES, Saturday-Saturday weekly rentals:
* Plus 12% SC tax, $65 departure cleaning. Linen service available.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Although the sleeping limit is 4 ( there is no sleep sofa in the living area, so it remains a LIVING AREA and NOT a bedroom for the other renters!), a small child as a #5 renter is acceptable. ...moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Fully equipped condos sleep 4 with a queen master bedroom/private bath and twin bedroom with hall bath. Direct oceanfront views from living areas, master bedroom, and screened porch! Flatscreen tv, sound system, cable, WiFi. Private locked storage area for beach chairs/toys. Close to Restaurant Row, Barefoot Landing, Alligator Adventure, shopping centers, cinemas, puttputt, golf courses, outlet malls. Private storage for chairs & toys. Tour the new boardwalk in Downtown Myrtle or day trip to Charleston, SC, and Brookgreen Gardens - something for everyone in North Myrtle Beach! Units have the same layout and format-only the decor is different. Amenities and rates are the same! Invite friends or family (units are limited to 4 people) Enjoy your own privacy as you vacation in a group. SUMMER RATES:WEEKLY 7 NITES: 5/31-6/14:$795*; 6/14-6/28:$895*; 6/28-8/16:$995*; 8/16-8/23:$895*; 8/23-8/30:$795*; 8/30-9/6:$695*; 9/6-9/27:$595* * Plus 12% SC tax, $65 departure cleaning....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Medical Services
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Located just up from Ocean Drive's Main Street.---the home of Fat Harold's and the birthplace of the Shag! Shag Festivals held throughout the year....come and dance, or just come and watch! Dolly Parton's Pirate Adventure, The Carolina Opry, The Alabama Theatre, Alligator Adventure, Medieval Times Dinner and Show, Barefoot Landing, and Broadway at the Beach all nearby! Book an evening on the Little River Casino Cruise or drive into Myrtle Beach and walk the new boardwalk before experiencing the double ferris wheel 's panoramic view! PLEASE NOTE: MAP MARKER IS NOT CORRECT ON THIS SITE....The units are OCEANFRONT in Crescent Beach, just down from the MOLLY DARCY'S site on 17th St. or just up from the BAY WATCH site on 27th Ave!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Mother / Daughter Get Away
Perfect Mother / Daughter Get Away
We had a great time! Great views of the ocean from almost every room. We felt very safe and slept with the bedroom door opened to the screen porch where we could hear the waves hitting the beach. Best sleep ever!!!! The owner went out of her way to make us feel at home. Everything needed was right at our fingertips. She thought of everything. So relaxing. We didn't want to leave. We'll be back and hopefully soon........
- Guest Julie (Polk County, NC)
- Date of stay 09/23/13
- Review Submitted 10/01/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
Just returned from a wonderful week at this condo. The view was amazing. The condo itself was beautifully maintained. Every thing you could need when not at the beach or pool. Located close to everything, restaurants, shopping, and mini golf (a family favorite). The rental transaction was simple and no problems. Hope to rent from again. Highly recommend this owner!
- Guest Bryan L. (Frankfort Ky)
- Date of stay 06/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/30/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, age 55+.
Great time at Palmwood Villas
Great time at Palmwood Villas
Condo was very comfortable. Had everything that we needed. Absolute great location- right on the beach with great view of the ocean. We stayed the last week of June and the water was warm and the no crowds. Pool area was very nice also. Common areas were well maintained and clean. We will definitely stay again. Would highly recommend. Condo has plenty of room for 4 people. Owner was a pleasure to work with! Palmwood Villas is a great place to stay for vacation.
- Guest Andrea (PA)
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 08/07/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Great time at the beach
Great time at the beach
We love South Carolina and this is our second time at Palmwood Villas. The beach access and pool area is great--and since it's a smaller complex it isn't crowded, even in the summer. The unit was clean, had very comfortable beds and flat screen TV in the family room, and was oceanfront with the pool area on the left side of the balcony. It's a great place for families with kids of all ages. The owner was also very friendly and helpful with any questions we had. We will be back to Palmwood again! Thanks Betty!
- Guest Aimee (Walton, KY)
- Date of stay 07/09/11
- Review Submitted 08/11/11
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 4 - Oct 11, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Summer Rentals are weekly only, as priced in rate chart.
Check or money order/ $300 downpayment due within 3 weeks of contract receipt/ final rental balance plus 12% SC tax, departure cleaning, & refundable security deposit($100) due 4 weeks prior to rental week(s) Cancellation terms listed in contract
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $100
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I am retired and living in Richmond, Va, just a short 5 hours away from Palmwood Villas. Having been an owner of Unit 205 since 1985, I am well aware of the benefits our complex offers to families! Most of my rental base is comprised of repeat vacationers and many families start early in reserving multiple units for family reunion/vacations. Both units, 205 and 303, are fantastic oceanfront locations, well maintained and ready for the 2013 season!
Why the Owner Chose Palmwood Villas:
Come and see for yourself! Talk with the many repeat vacationers who love the atmosphere and convenience that Palmwood Villas offers for them and their extended families!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Don't bother with the impersonal realty companies and their fees! Rent through VRBO and have a one-on-one contact with the actual owner. It makes a difference!
- Primary: 804-275-6686
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous sandy beach ...steps down from the pool and complex.....ocean front!
205 Living Area and porch entrance (private porch also entrance in Main Bedroom)
Unit 205 Kitchen with solid surface countertops-fully equipped!
Refreshment serving area in Unit 205
Entrance with kitchen and dining area/Windows overlooking pool and courtyard
Unit 303: Fully equipped kitchen; laundry room inside near front doorway
Master bedroom/ private bath, overlooks the Atlantic/ exit to screened porch
Beach path steps away from pool area--Locked, private storage area on pool level
Unit 205's oceanfront view overlooking the pool!
Unit 205 dining & kitchen area; laundry room near front entrance....fully tiled!
Palmwood 303 oceanfront view
Twin bedroom next to hall bath ...bedroom layout same in both units!
Come and have fun!!!!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.