VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This romantic 102 years old stone built Villetta is located in the heart of Vinodol valley. It welcomes you by its cosy lounge with a bed sofa, diner and fully equipped cooking facility (oven, microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing machine) facing the pool and nice BBQ area. At the same level you will find a rustic bathroom that features a big corner shower and all necessary equipment in a very romantic old style. Climbing just few steps above there is a bedroom area offering double bed and wonderful views from an intimate atmosphere. You can enjoy the amazing view from the pool and BBQ area or just get sun-tanned listening to the sounds of nature. You will feel as you were the only people in this world, immersed in a complete discretion and tranquility while surrounded by the serene nature. In the evening the pleasure can be enhanced by choosing the color of the pool light that suites your mood the best. Your villetta will be waiting fully equipped with its automatically managed pool ready to be used for the whole week. You will find a spare set of towels and bed linen to complete your week stay. Of course you can enjoy SAT TV and wireless internet. Usual cleaning services after departure are inclusive, but any additional service needed can be fulfilled upon request.
Your reservations by e-mail will be replied within 24 hours.
On confirmation of your booking we charge you with 30% of the total rental amount, payable within 7 days. Official bank confirmation of that payment is required to activate your reservation, otherwise the reservation is automatically canceled. Remaining 70% to be payed 30 days prior to your arrival at the latest.
- 30% of the total rental amount due 7 days from the date of receiving our confirmation of booking. In case of late or missing payment the reservation is canceled without prior notice
- 70% of the total rental amount due 30 days prior to the arrival at the latest. In case of late or missing payment reservation canceled without prior notice and with no money refund
- Damage deposit at check-in
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Villetta Mirossi Felice is located in the heart of Vinodol valley known for its landscape as well as as for wine production. It is located just minutes drive from Crikvenica and Novi Vinodolski and yet in a romantic small village with only few houses. Stunning views of the sea from each and every position in and around the house as well as its infinity pool offer a complete relaxation in full privacy but only a short drive leads to the beaches with all aqua sports, tennis, beach volley, mini golf, aqua gym, water skiing, wake boarding and much more. Evenings offer a wide scale of events - festivals of music and drama, night clubs, restaurants, bars, museum exhibitions and workshops to learn about the area. On the other side, for all nature lovers there is hiking, biking, horseback riding, paragliding, scuba diving and fishing. As the area has a rich heritage, visits to the historical sites can be combined with tasting of local wines and ecofood.