Very Exclusive Ocean View Villa, Overlooking the New Marina and Pacific Coast!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Quepos villa description
A unique vacation rental home nested between mountain and beach, located in a very exclusive house gated community with easy access, private swimming pools and parking, just minutes from the new World Class Sportfishing Quepos Marina, the Manuel Antonio Beaches and National Park and town.
This beautiful and tastefully fully furnished Villa overlook the new Marina and Pacific Coast like no other, easy access to the town of Quepos, the Manuel Antonio beach and national park and the Marina. Only a 5-10 minutes drive to 6 beautiful beaches that surround this unbeatable property.
The sunsets and the views of the ocean are just magnificent and second to none. The villa is very spacious, with large indoor and outdoor areas, 2 master bedrooms on the first floor and a large studio apartment on the second floor as the third bedroom (5 beds total + sofa bed + king size portable spring bed), all three bedrooms with wifi, hot water, cable service, air-conditioned and full bathroom with walking closets and the exterior, the possibility to appreciate an exotic flower or watch a monkey jumping from tree to tree.
Full-time housekeeping, caretaker and concierge, private pool, parking for up to 10 vehicles, WiFi, BBQ, Cable TV, Hot Water and abundant nature and ocean views.
The Master bedroom comes with a king size bed, plasma screen, walking closet, full bathroom and doors that open into the pool and deck, where monkeys and different species of birds show up every morning.
Bedroom #2 have two queen size beds, closet and full bathroom. Bedroom #3 is a spacious 500 sq ft studio on the second floor with full a/c, two large queen size beds plus a sofa bed and the possibility to install a portable king size spring bed. there is a large balcony with great views of the ocean and the new marina with a full outdoor dinning set, this bedroom easily accommodates a small family.
Villa Vista is a new gated community owned by individuals and designed for vacation rentals. Our goal is to ensure that all of our guests enjoy the best possible holiday.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email@example.com or give us a call to our Toll Free 1 800 615 4082
- 2 story
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 10-18
- The Master bedroom comes with a king size bed, plasma screen, walking closet, full bathroom and has a door that opens into the pool deck, where monkeys and different species of birds show up every morning. The 1st guest room, on the first floor, has two queen size beds, closet and full bathroom. The 2nd guest room is on the second floor and is really spacious. It comes with another 2 queen size beds, an optional king size spring bed and sofa bed can be installed upon request in this spacious second floor studio that opens into a large balcony with a great views of the Marina Pez Vela and the ocean. plus a walk-in closet, full a/c unit and full bathroom. This room can easily accommodate a full family. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- For your convenience and comfort amenities are offered as follows: - Fully Furnished - Air Conditioned Bedrooms - Private Pool - Cable TV - High Speed Internet Access WiFi N - Short drive or bus to Manuel Antonio National Park - 10 minute walk to town where most services are available - Gardener - Abundant wildlife everyday: sloths & 3 types of monkeys - Bed linens and towels are provided. - The villa offers generous parking and storage areas & maid service every day. - Located just minutes from the town of Quepos and the new Marina and a short drive to World Famous Manuel Antonio National Park, we are in one of the most convenient locations available. - We also offer concierge services to organize all of your tours, transportation or chef service needs....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Rain Forests
- Recreation Center
- Not Necessary
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Ocean View
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Child's Highchair
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Housekeeper Included
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful vacation home
Wonderful vacation home
We had a fantastic time staying at this lovely home. Gorgeous views, very private, comfortable, spacious, awesome pool terrace (where we had visits from Squirrel monkeys while sipping tropical cocktails), and convenient location. Alvin, the manager, is also excellent - exceedingly accommodating. It is MA after all, so you do still hear cars and motorcycles from the main road, but overall a gem. Recommended.
- Guest john p.
- Date of stay 12/03/13
- Review Submitted 12/12/13
Ocean view villa
Ocean view villa
The pictures don't do justice to this beautiful home. Alvin was very easy to work with and very accommodating. He provided us ith a cell phone during our stay. Gave us recommendations of what to do in the area and had extra beds installed in the large upstairs bedroom. We were a group of 11 and the house accommodated us all very nicely. Margarita, was a sweetheart and came to clean and washed all the towels & dishes during our stay. We wanted to take her home with us! The views were unforgettable and the only thing we missed was those white faced monkeys that never came to visit! Highly recommend this property!
- Guest Bianca (NJ)
- Date of stay 08/10/13
- Review Submitted 08/18/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers.
Manager response: Thank you very much Bianca, we were especially pleased to read your kind words about our home. We too enjoyed getting to know you and your group better. I have mentioned your letter to Margarita and she said she is happy to be of any assistance. You are always welcome to stay in our home when your travels bring you this way.
what a view! - Location is super-convenientGuest comment entered by manager
what a view! - Location is super-convenient
I had to pleasure of experiencing Villa Vista first hand this May. I must say--the only thing lacking was a guy with a guitar to play romantic Latin songs while we watched the sunset! And what a view! Few places look directly into the marina due west--to year-round sunsets over the Pacific. It was fun to watch the boats come in and out while drinking Costa Rican coffee on the pool terrace. Also--while at first we were dubious about the location--Villa Vista is super-convenient, just a couple of minutes from shopping in Quepos, and still a short drive from the beach. I'd recommend this house to anyone--families, friends, even couples!
- Guest M Thompson
- Date of stay 05/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/11/13
amazing view, perfectly arranged for big familiesGuest comment entered by manager
amazing view, perfectly arranged for big families
My family and I rented this place last March and it is absolutely beautiful. The house and gardens are well maintained and it has an amazing view of the ocean, especially from the second floor balcony. The house is perfectly arranged for big families like mine. Everyone was thrilled with the accommodations. There's AC in every bedroom, the beds are really comfortable, there are plenty of towels for the pool and beach, and the kitchen is well equipped. The best part of our stay was the great attention from the administrators. When we had a problem with the fridge and internet it was quickly resolved. Alvin, Jonnie, Yessenia are friendly and gave us lots of good information about tours and things to do. They even gave us a ride to the National Park. (You went above and beyond our expectations!). Thanks for a great vacation!
- Guest Chuck, Seattle, WA.
- Date of stay 03/29/13
- Review Submitted 06/11/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Nov 20, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Discounts are available for smaller groups, extended stays & returning guests.
Laundry service & meals are available for reasonable fees.
Additional discounts available for multiple week bookings.
Feel free to inquire 24/7.
All transactions are in US dollars.
50% deposit required to confirm reservation dates.
Balance collected 30 days prior to arrival date.
Payments only through wire transfer, western union or cash.
$200 safety deposit required cash upon arrival, returned at the check out.
No refunds, changes or cancellations on reservations.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Quepos, flights everyday from/to San Jose/Arenal at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Costa Rican International Highway to Panama/ Nica at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manuel Antonio National Park at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: El Gran Escape, Café Milagro, Kapi Kapi at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe Milagro, Aqua Azul, El Gran Escape, Kapi Kapi at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: I am a Costa Rican and enjoy providing our guests and clients with an INSIDERS perspective on the best tours, activities, restaurants, houses and opportunities here. I love being able to share my country, its beauty and people with visitors and am blessed to be able to combine my decades of personal experience and knowledge with the international scope, luxury properties and professional team which 2 Costa Rica Real Estate provides. It is a unique platform from which to provide service and we hope that we can work to assist you, your family and guests in creating an unforgettable experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Costa Rica in general, the different areas you can visit or specific properties which are of interest and we will always get back to you quickly with detailed and insightful responses on the pros and cons of each region and property. Sincerely, Alvin Chinchilla firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa Vista offers a unique opportunity to stay in a very private community with total access to spectacular ocean views without sacrificing comfort and ease. A comfortable and warm place to stay with your family or friends when visiting Costa Rica, abundant birds, butterflies and even monkeys occasionally visit in the morning and unforgettable panoramic sunsets guaranteed every afternoon. Easy access to beaches, national parks, tours, souvenirs, supermarkets, banks, hospital, airport, bus station and most services.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
1) Close to the beach and National Park 2) Only 2 houses in this Private Gated Community 3) Complete Privacy 4) Private Pool, Deck and Parking for each house at no additional cost: - daily maid service or as requested - local Calls - high speed wifi Internet - tours and activities information and booking - car rental reservation We offer optional services at reasonable prices: - Transportation from/to airport or during your stay, airport pickups and transport to other destinations in Costa Rica. - Private Chef per meal or in house cook per day or per meal - Wedding / Celebration packages - Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery and Dental Care Arrangements with special discounts
- Primary: +1 (800) 615-4082 Toll Free
- Secondary: +1 (754) 223-0909 Ft. Lauderdale
- Tertiary: +506 2777-3270 Costa Rica
Links to more information:
Villa Vista Manuel Antonio, Mountain, Beach & Ocean View. Have a sunny day!
surrounded by nature
Diurnal and arboreal, Titi Monkeys predominantly prefer dense forests near water
The home is spacious, with big open areas, fully air-conditioned
barbecue with casual dining areas
The second guest room on the second floor is really spacious
A multicolor sunset Thur 05/02/2013 5:54pm Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Hills of Manuel Antonio, Casa Vida blends the best of nature and ocean views
This is a great place for Sportfishing. We've just hosted the World Championship
Our friend Lily enjoying the Rappel Tour in Manuel Antonio
Sunny days by the pool and an amazing Ocean View
Titis show up every afternoon, they wanna make new friends, get to know them wel
Sunset, January 24th 2013
The Master bedroom comes with a king size bed, nature and ocean view
A sunny day in April 2013
relax by one of our two swimming pools
Manuel Antonio National Park Beach #2 is also known as Playa Blanca
The view at the New Marina Pez Vela from Villa Vista
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.